Entity 303 X Male! Reader

By DarkSpector

Herobrine has kidnapped you from the real world, and has left you all alone in Minecraft. Not knowing what to... More

A/N before we begin
Chapter One (Rewritten)
Chapter One (Original)
Chapter Two (Rewritten)
Chapter Two (Original)
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter 8 - CROSSOVER TIME
my artwork... it's horrible
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten (i need more fluff *cri*)
Chapter 10.5
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen (Part One)
Chapter Eighteen (Part Two)
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Not An Update, But Interesting Nonetheless

A/N

557 16 11
By DarkSpector

I know, I know. It's not a chapter. Don't kill me.

Anyway, onto the topic of discussion. Should you so care, I am rewriting a lot of the earlier chapter, mainly the first and second because, come on, those were total shit. And as such, I will be rewriting all of that. If you're interested in reading the new chapters, that would be cool. Of course, they will be basically the same, maybe just double length and start a little differently. I will leave the original chapter down at the bottom, after the new, rewritten version, just for the sake of looking back on how horrible it used to be compared to how less horrible it is now. I recognize that the majority of you will indefinitely skip reading this because you're a lazy silent reader (yes, I see you hundreds of people who don't vote or comment >->).

I will continue to update the book as normal, just keep in mind that I am now concentrating on that end of the book as well. All for your enjoyment, reader.

~Dark~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 48 33
*note: this is NOT in the What Am I Up Against series.* Eighteen year-old Herobrine hasn't had a well lived life in his town. Well, not until Kelli m...
360 26 12
yet another new story that starts with enthusiasm and fizzles out and goes silent for 7 years because i hate myself. MASSIVE TRIGGER WARNING!! this w...
35.7K 924 24
So yeah, Herobrine found out he has a daughter. Finding this out, he wants to meet her. He'll need help finding her in the real world, where he hasn'...
643 23 6
"Who am I? a hacker or a saviour?" Players always believe that hackers are bad. I will whatever it takes to change it! ______________________________...