Forever & Always (Derek Hale...

By Sourwolf_sterek32

(Set after season 3a) Y/N Stilinski was Stiles' older sister. You were taken from your family when you were... More

Chapter 1- Intro
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 16

8K 188 17
By Sourwolf_sterek32

*7 hours later*

"Scott!" Isaac shouted into his phone in panic as he stood in the middle of the loft. The scent of Deucalion strong, but even worse the scent of Derek's blood strong as well.

"Isaac, what's wrong?"

"It's Derek! He isn't here and I think Deucalion took him. I can smell him and I can smell Derek's blood, he was scared and angry, Scott! Derek's been taken." Isaac yelled.

"Shit. Okay, okay come to Stiles' house, him and I are nearly there and we will work something out." Scott instructed before haninging up.

Isaac was out the door in a flash taking Derek's car and speeding straight for the Stilinski house hold. Deucalion had taken Derek... it wasn't the first time he had been kidnapped even Isaac knew that, but the scent Derek had left in the room sent shivers up Isaacs spin. As soon as he walked into the loft he could sense fear, anger, sadness... a lot of sadness. But, Deucalion's scent of anger, hatred and frustration freaked Isaac out. The alpha was not going to hold back he was beyond furious and now he had Derek

Isaac basically ran inside the house not bothering to knock as he nearly barged Stiles over who was going to open the door for him.

"Hey, calm down Lahey." Stiles said grabbing the frantic betas shoulders.

"You didn't sense what I could when I got into the loft... God, he's going to die." Isaac muttered sitting himself down as Scott raced to his side.

"Nobody is going to die, okay? We will find him." Scott said placing a hand on his betas shoulder who nodded.

"Umm Scotty, I don't mean to be a downer or anything, but we couldn't find the man when he disappeared for a week let alone when he's been kidnapped." Stiles said truthfully just as you walked into the room.

"What the hell is going on? Who's been kidnapped?" You asked from the door and the three teenagers turned to face you, their hearts dropping seeing the redness in your eyes.

"Okay guys since Deucalion has taken Derek then I guess it doesn't matter." Stiles began looking around at the pack. "When Derek went to look for Deucalion to get Peter back, he found the alpha... He chained Derek and beat the crap out of him, he was a wreck when I went to the loft this morning and could barely stand. Anyway not the point, Deucalion gave Derek an ultimatum which was he had to break up with y/n and make her hate him." He explained looking at you sympathetically, but you just stare at your younger brother in shock.

"If Derek didn't do what Deucalion asked then he would have killed y/n and the rest of us, the whole pack, one by one. That's why he ended it with you y/n and God trust me when I say this, he still loves you. I have never seen him so upset and angry in my life and trust me I've seen that man angry a lot." Stiles added.

"Oh my God." You muttered to yourself putting your hands over your mouth. "Derek was trying to protect me... now Deucalion has him."

You felt a hand on your shoulder and you looked over to find Melissa standing behind you. To be honest you forgot she was here.

"Wait, but Derek did as Deucalion asked, why did he still get bashed in the loft and kidnapped?" Isaac asked and Stiles shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know, unless he found out Derek told me and he didn't like that or something I don't know." Stiles replied shaking his head.

"Someone call Lydia and Allison, they need to know." Scott said and Stiles nodded pulling out his phone.

Derek still loves me... he didn't want to break up with me... he was trying to save me... oh my God.

"Whoa, y/n sit down please." Melissa's voice said and you nodded taking a seat on the chair that Scott quickly pulled out for you.

"Scott we have to find him." You stated annoyed with how shaky you voice sounded. "I know Deucalion, he is going to kill Derek."

"We will, we won't give up till we find him." Scott answered and you nodded. God Derek please don't die, please.

-

*20 minutes later*

Lydia and Allison were both seated next to you and your Dad was pacing the room. The pack had informed them all on the whole situation and as relieved they were that Derek broke up with you in order to protect the pack, they were scared of what Deucalion will do to their former alpha.

------------------------------------------

Derek woke up with a shock, his eyes flying open as the familiar feeling of electricity soared through his body.

He screamed in agony, all thoughts about trying to figure out where he was and finding an escape route quickly vanished as the pain became unbearable.

But, his scream weren't the only one and he turned his head slightly to find Peter chained next to him, on some sort of wire fence.

"Derek. Derek. Derek." Deucalion's voice echoed through the room as the electricity stopped.

"What the hell do you want with us?" Derek yelled yanking on his chains.

"Don't bother I've been trying for over a week." Peter responded in a croaky voice, clearly haven't been able to to drink much in the past week of being Deucalion's prisoner.

"Like I said earlier, you took y/n away from me, it was you who helped her from that omega in the forest! The omega I sent to bring her back to me! You took her from me!" Deucalion shouted slamming his fist down on the table in front of him.

"She was never yours to begin with." Derek snapped.

"Oh yes she was. I bet she never told you about all the fun times we use to have... in bed together. Well they were fun to me anyway." Deucalion teased and Derek growled yanking on his chains again. "You're mate is definitely a screamer Derek."

"Derek don't listen to him. He's just trying to get in your head." Peter said looking over at him. "Derek!" He shouted noticing his nephews eyes turning bright blue, knowing that this is exactly what the alpha wanted.

"Peter, you talk too much." Deucalion commented marching over to the man, slashing his claws against his thigh, causing a muffled scream.

"Leave him alone! I'm the one you want, hurt me!" Derek shouted unable to control the anger in his tone.

"With pleasure." Deucalion responded moving from the older Hale to the younger one. "You and Scott really shouldn't have let me walk away that day."

"You don't say." Derek said dryly which cost him a punch to the face. But, he doesn't even flinch as he felt blood filling up in his mouth from the hit and spat it at the alpha in front of him.

"That all you got?" Derek teased and he could literally feel Peter roll his eyes from next to him as Deucalion cracked his knuckles.

------------------------------------------

"How are we ever gonna find him?" You asked pacing the room while the pack, Melissa and your Dad all sat around the kitchen table trying to think.

"We have to think like Deucalion." Lydia answered and Allison shook her head.

"We've been trying; but we haven't gotten anything." She said in frustration and Scott placed his hand over hers and you smiled at the young love.

"Wait! Stiles remember when you told me the story that Peter and Cora told you about Derek and Paige?" You asked and Stiles nodded slowly unsure of where you were going with this. "Remember when they went to that abandoned warehouse? That's where his mum and other werewolfs all rocked up to including Deucalion."

"Shit, she's right." Stiles responded.

"That also happens to be the same place Derek and I beat Deucalion during the lunar eclipse, but we let him walk." Scott added.

"He took Derek to the warehouse. That has to-" Isaac began to say when suddenly Lydia stood up from the table and screamed.

Everyone froze at the ear piercing scream causing you, Scott and Isaac to block your ears looking around at each other and then back at Lydia who stood there with a petrified look on her face.

"They are at the warehouse..." She said still with a terrified expression.

"Banshees scream when someone is going to die, Lydia who's going to die?" Stiles asked standing up at the table.

"I don't know, but somebody is going to die tomorrow." She stated shaking her head.

"We have to find Derek and Peter because Deucalion has them both, but we have to wait for morning." Scott said.

"Wait what? We know where they are, we should be on our way there now." You quickly said. Derek was in pain you could feel it, your mate bond was still there and had grown stronger now that you knew the truth. You just hoped Derek could feel it too and knows that you don't hate him.

"It will be pitch black in half an hour, Deucalion is an alpha he can see 10 times better than most of us when it is dark. If we go now we'll just increase his advantage, we wait for sunrise and then we leave." Scott explained and the pack nodded, all hating it but knowing it's the best option.

"Argent, I know your dad is retired, but is there any chance he could come and help us out? We are way out of depth going against Deucalion no matter how many of us there are." You said looking at the girl and she nodded.

"Dad says he's retired; but I can tell he misses the action, he will help." Allison answered with a smile and you sighed with relief.

"I'm coming with as well." Your Dad said from the other side of the room.

"No way." You and Stiles both responded in sync and your Dad rolled his eyes.

"In case you kids have forgotten; I'm the Sheriff and neither of you can tell me what to do." He stated sternly glancing between you and Stiles.

"Dad I know you want to help, but you don't know what Deucalion is capable of. I don't want you getting hurt." You said and Stiles nodded in agreement.

"You can come under one condition? You stay by the cars ready to help us with a quick escape in case we need it... and since we are going up against the alpha of all alphas we will probably need that." Stiles negotiated and you looked at him with a glare.

"Alright, fine." Your Dad agreed and you sighed.

"Just please be careful." You begged and he smiled with a nod.

"So, what's the plan?" Allison asked looking around at the pack.

"Get some sleep, meet here at sunrise and we will all go to the warehouse. We need to get Derek back. He would do everything he can if it was one of us in his position so we need to do the same for him. Lydia has never been wrong before, but let's just pray she is this time." Scott instructed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.9K 1.1K 57
Stiles was not your average high school student. His life was already crazy enough with his best friend being a true alpha, his boyfriend was also a...
218K 4.5K 42
Y/n Hale is Derek's younger sister who goes to Beacon Hills High school. She has fallen for the sarcastic stiles stilinski but he is pineing after Ly...
21.2K 515 14
The nogitsune may be gone but what if he had left something behind in Stiles, something dark and evil that only Stiles knew about. Stiles tried to hi...
2.4K 18 32
This is a Stiles Stilinski x Reader fanfiction that follows the story line of teen wolf with some changes. Your relationship will face outside and in...