The Walking Dead

By WillBrennan7

Based off of the hit TV show, The Walking Dead follows a new group of survivors as they survive the zombie ap... More

The Walking Dead
Episode 2
Season 1 Episode 3
Season 1 Episode 4
Season 1 Episode 5
Season 1 Episode 7
Season 1 Episode 8
Season 2 Episode 1
Season 2 Episode 2
Season 2 Episode 3
Season 2 Episode 4
Season 2 Episode 5
Season 2 Episode 6
Season 2 Episode 7
Season 2 Episode 8
Season 2 Episode 9
Season 2 Episode 10
Season 2 Episode 11
Season 2 Episode 12
Season 3 Episode 1
Season 3 Episode 2
Season 3 Episode 3
Season 3 Episode 4
Season 3 Mid-Season Finale
Season 3 Episode 6
Season 3 Episode 7
Season 3 Episode 8
Season 3 Episode 9
Season 3 Episode 10
Season 3 Episode 11
Season 3 Episode 12
Season 3 Finale
Season 4 Episode Titles And Descriptions
4x01
4x02
4x03
4x04
4x05
4x06
4x07
4x08 Mid-Season Finale
4x09
4x10
4x11
4x12
4x13
4x14
4x15
4x16
4x17
4x18 Season Finale
Season 5 Episode Titles And Descriptions
The Walking Dead Season 5 Trailer
5x01 Sneak Peeks
5x01 SEASON PREMIERE
5x02
5x03 YOU MUST READ IT
5x04
5x05
5x06
5x07
5x08 MID-SEASON FINALE (A Must Read)
5x09
5x10
5x11
5x12
5x13
5x14
5x15
5x16
5x17
5x18
5x19 THE PENULTIMATE EPISODE
5x20 THE SEASON FINALE YOU MUST READ
Season 6 Episode Titles And Descriptions
Season 6 Trailer
6x01 SEASON PREMIERE
6x02
6x03
6x04
6x05
6x06
6x07
6x08
6x09
6x10 MID-SEASON FINALE
6x11
6x12
6x13
6x14
6x15
6x16
6x17
6x18
6x19 PENULTIMATE EPISODE
6x20 SEASON FINALE
Season 7 Episode Titles And Descriptions
Season 7 Trailer
7x01 SEASON PREMIERE
7x02
7x03
7x04
7x05
7x06
7x07
7x08
7x09 100th EPISODE MID-SEASON FINALE
7x10
7x11
7x12
7x13
7x14
7x15 A MUST READ
7x16
7x17
7x18
7x19 PENULTIMATE EPISODE
7x20 The Heartbreaking SEASON FINALE
Season 8 Episode Titles And Descriptions
Season 8 Trailer
8x01 Sneak Peeks
8x01 SEASON PREMIERE
8x02
Update/ New Titles And Descriptions
8x03
8x04
8x05
8x06
8x07
8x08
8x09
8x10
8x11
8x12 MID-SEASON FINALE
8x12 Epilogue
Fun Facts #1-5
Final 12 Trailer
8x13
8x14
8x15
8x16
8x17
8x18
8x19
8x20
8x21
8x22
New Finale Title
8x23 THE PENULTIMATE EPISODE
8x24 THE SERIES FINALE
Fun Facts Part 2
Top 5 Anthony Speeches
Top 10 Characters
Top 10 Episodes

Season 1 Episode 6

367 3 6
By WillBrennan7

The Walking Dead

Season 1

Episode 6

The Hunt

        The school bus turned up Charity Lane as it stopped at each house the kids lived. The large, white house at the end of the lane was the last one to receive their child. The boy ran out of the school bus, waved to his friends, and then got into his house.

         “Mom, Dad” the boy said as he ran into the kitchen. “Hey Sam” said the father, patting his head. His mother kissed his forehead and Sam took out a piece of paper. “Look at what I painted” said Sam as he showed it to them. It was a picture of himself and a meteor, painted beautifully.

         “Wow” said his mother. “That’s great” said his father. “Thanks Dad” said Sam. “Can Ben come over tonight? It’s Friday and I did paint this.” His parents looked at each other, and his dad said “If it’s alright with Ben’s parents, then sure.”

            “Thanks” said Sam before hugging them. “I love you.” “We love you too” said his mother. “We really do” said his father. “I’ll go call Ben” said Sam and he ran out of the room. His mother sighed as his father started to leave.

            “Anthony” said his mother. Anthony Freed looked back at her and said “Rebecca, he’s so happy right now. I think he deserves more happiness.” “What if it’s not true?” asked Rebecca, standing up. “We’ll go to the doctor tomorrow and see” said Anthony. “But I feel confident that there’s another baby boy in your stomach.”

              “Oh really, it’s not a girl” she said with a laugh. She smiled and kissed him. “We’ll tell him tomorrow” said Anthony with a smile. Rebecca nodded and then said “I’ll start dinner. You go and do whatever you do.” Anthony nodded, kissed Rebecca again, and then left the room.

              That night, Sam was asleep on the couch. Ben and he were in the middle of watching a movie, but Sam slept from everything else they did that day. Ben’s parents came for him two minutes beforehand. Anthony stood in the doorway, smiling at his son. Anthony walked up to his son, kissed his forehead, and said “Goodnight baby boy. In a few months, you’ll have a sibling. I know it.” Anthony placed a blanket over Sam and then turned the lights off, not noticing Sam’s smile.

                Anthony walked into the kitchen and started reading a book. He had a mid-night snack, and felt his head falling. He was so exhausted from working that day as a teacher. He walked to the refrigerator, and smiled. The painting hung on the refrigerator, right next to a picture of the family. “We’ll have to replace that” he said with a smile, looking at his family.

               He walked out of the kitchen, looked at the painting one last time, and then shut off the lights and walked off. The painting and picture were sent into darkness. A few moments later, the picture of the family fell, symbolizing their possible doom.

(Cue Walking Dead Intro Music)

                  “Drive faster” said David, staring at Anthony. “They could be right behind us.” “They’re not” said Anthony. “Will would give us a signal.” “Doesn’t matter” said David. “They will be right on us if you continue driving like my great-grandma who wasn’t alive for cars.” “Will you shut up” said Gwen. “Everyone is getting sick of you.” David shook his head and stayed silent.

                   In the RV, Wyatt gasped. “Guys” he said as he gave the signal to stop. All of the cars did this and they stepped out. “What’s wrong?” asked Anthony, but William said “That.” They all looked and saw several broken down cars with walkers trapped under, inside, or surrounded by cars. Anthony ran his fingers through his hair and said “We’ve got to figure something out.” “We can’t go around” said Wyatt. “Yeah” said frank. “Either the cars will block us, the walkers will block us, or we get stuck.” “We’ve got to do something” said David. “We’ve got to hide. Those men, they’ll be coming.” “We know” said Carly. “We just need to figure something out” said William.

                    “Guys” said Tyler. “I think we’re surrounded now.” They turned and saw walkers emerging from the woods, growling. Anthony looked around and said “Look, there’s a little gap between the trees. We can get through there, and hopefully we wont be facing anything on the way.” Anthony then looked at David and asked “You don’t have a problem with that?” “No” said David. “Either that, or we’re dead.”

                      They all jumped into their cars and started driving threw the gap. They were going slow because there were sticks that could easily pierce the tires. “Go” said Anthony. “Come on.” Gwen turned and said “Guys look.” They turned and saw the walkers following them. “COME ON” shouted Anthony, honking.

                        The RV moved faster, as William started to get nervous. “Oh god” he said. He turned back and said “I wish I went in the car.” The walkers were getting close to him. He pulled out his gun and killed the nearest one. “DON’T SHOOT” shouted Anthony, as they moved into another road.

                         “Go, go” said Tyler as Quinn started to cry. “Don’t worry honey” said Kate. “We’re going to be fine.” Quinn nodded, but she wasn’t very confident. “We’re on the main road again” said Tyler, getting a kiss from Kate. “I like this kissing thing” he laughed.

                            The group moved farther and farther, when they heard several gun shots. William looked back and, just through the trees, he could see men killing the walker. “GO FASTER” he shouted. As he drove his motorcycle to the front, the men got closer. “FOLLOW THEM” shouted Robert’s voice, as there was a shot.

                             However, the shots disappeared. Anthony’s group arrived into a small town, not hearing a thing they shouted. Anthony gave the signal, and the cars stopped. “What is it?” asked John. “I think that if we cover the cars” he said. “We can sleep in that warehouse for the night.” “You crazy” said David. “William heard Robert, they’re close.” “That’s why we’re hiding the cars” said Anthony.

                             They hid the cars with trees and branches, and then went to the warehouse. Luckily, there were no walkers. They each picked rooms, and then set up there beds. In the middle of setting up, the painting fell out of Anthony’s pack and David picked it up.

                           “What’s this?” he asked as he held it to the group. Anthony’s face drained of color as he saw it. “Give it back” he said, standing up. “What is it?” asked David again. Anthony drew back his fist and punched David who dropped the painting and fell. The group gasped as tears filled Anthony’s eyes. “It’s my sons” he said before running up to the roof. Gwen looked at the rest, shook her head, and followed.

                              Anthony sat on the balcony, looking at the sky. Gwen entered, and crossed her arms. “I’m sorry” said Gwen. “I’m so sorry. I know that it’s hard.” “How would you know?” asked Anthony. “I was married” said Gwen. “I got pregnant, and then I lost the baby. That’s how I know.” She placed her face in her hands and cried.

                              He looked at her and said “I’m sorry. I didn’t know.” “It’s fine” said Gwen. “I just am always sad. I know how you feel.” “No, you don’t” said Anthony. “You know that your child’s gone, but I don’t.” He pointed into the distance and said “My son is either dead or alive. If he’s alive, then he’s out there, and I can’t find him. If he’s dead, then he could be a walker, out there. It’s my duty to find him, or put him down, but I don’t know where he is. That’s how I feel.”

                              He looked down at the ground and tears fell down. Gwen sat next to him and he placed his head on her shoulder saying “I want my son.” “I know that it’s optimism” said Gwen, rubbing his back. “But, I think he’s alive. You said that he was with Julia, and I know her. She’d be able to save him. Your sister’s tough.”

                              Then, footsteps were heard and William, Carly, and David stood there. “I think he’s okay” said William. “If you keep showing this hope, you’ll be able to go and find him.” He walked to Anthony and hugged him. Carly sobbed and hugged all three of them. They all looked at David who said “I’m sorry I brought that up. It was rude of me.” Anthony smiled and said “I forgive you.”

                                Riley and Wyatt stood in front of the building, keeping watch. “Why do we think they’ll know we’re here?” asked Wyatt. “Well” said Riley, carrying the heavy gun. “If we see them, we can let the group no. If there’s walkers, we can let the group no.” A few minutes later, Riley said “I’ll be right back.” So, Wyatt stood alone. He was unprepared from a gun hitting his head, held by Robert.

                               Anthony awoke to a scream. He jumped onto his feet, grabbed his gun, and ran downstairs. The group stood there, looking at Wyatt, held by a large man from Robert’s group. “ANTHONY” shouted Robert. “Come here.”

                               “GIVE HIM BACK” shouted Anthony. “Come here’ said Robert. Anthony started walking, but the large man holding Wyatt was shot in the head by David. Both groups drew their guns and they started shooting. “ROBERT” shouted Anthony running at him.

                                 Anthony tackled Robert and started punching him, but a man hit him with a bat. Peter ran up and stabbed that man him the head with an axe. He then chopped another man’s head off. John shot one, but he was hit in the shoulder. He screamed as Riley started helping him.

                                Gwen ran up to a man and plunged a pickaxe into his head before shooting another man. She was then tackled by another man, who was shot in the head by William. William then took that man’s grenade and threw it into a group of the men who blew up.

                                 Anthony and Robert chased each other. Robert ran over to his truck, but Anthony threw him against the truck and started beating him. He went to punch his throat, but Robert ducked and Anthony’s fist went into the truck. Robert then threw Anthony into a gate where walkers started walking to.

                                 Several men ran up to the building. One grabbed Kate, but was shot in the head by Tyler. Then, a buff man punched him into the wall and then smacked Kate whose gun flew out of her hand. The man then started punching Tyler, whose face was starting to bruise.

                               He punched and punched, but stopped when Kate jumped on him. The man threw her into the glass door, which she flew through. He then took out his gun and said “Say bye-bye.” He placed his finger on the trigger, but his head was blown off as a bullet flew through it.

                               Kate looked up and saw Quinn, holding the gun. She gulped as she watched the man bleed. “It’s okay” said Kate, taking the gun. She gave it to Tyler who immediately shot a man. They then started to walk to the cars.

                                 The walkers drew closer as Robert climbed on top of Anthony and started punching him. “I’m going to punch you to death” he said. “And then I’m going to let the corpses eat you. And then I’m going to kill the rest. You shouldn’t have killed our man. You shouldn’t have killed Andre.” Then, before Robert could draw another punch, his head was blown to bits and he fell off of Anthony. Anthony looked up and saw David, holding a shotgun. “You weren’t alright with him killing me?” asked Anthony. “I’m going to have to disagree” said David, helping Anthony up. They shot the walkers and then walked to the cars.  “You better let me drive” said David as Gwen helped Anthony into the car. They heard another shot, and saw William emerge with Wyatt and Frank. “You should have seen them” said William. “They’re nuts.” William got onto his motorcycle, shot another member of Robert’s group, and then followed the others, who started driving off.

                                   A half an hour later, Anthony said “Stop the car. Give the signal.” David nodded, gave the signal, and they all stopped. Anthony stepped out of the car and looked at the others. “Why are we stopped?” asked William. Anthony stared at all of them. “I want to find my son” he said. They were all taken aback as David asked “Where would he be?” Anthony took a deep breath and said “Savannah. That’s where I think they’d be.”

On The Next Episode Of WillBrennan7’s The Walking Dead…

“Your lucky Savannah’s close” says David. The group drive off. “You

really think he’s alive?” Anthony asked Gwen. “Yes” said Gwen. “If

he’s not, at least you’ll know.” The group hid in the shadows as

William says “It’s those robbers.” “Well look who’s back” says the

 gruff man as he holds up a gun. There are walkers, a man in the

shadows, and Anthony running, with tears in his eyes.

There Is Only One Episode Left Before The Season Finale.

Find Out What Happens On Episode 7 Of The Walking Dead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

465K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...
145K 9K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC