No Strings (Camila/You)

By cuhbello

❝What happened to just messing around?❞ (G!p you) More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.

12.

26.3K 707 316
By cuhbello

Mondays sucked, especially the ones after a break. I walked towards my locker and put in my combination. I opened it, but it quickly was slammed shut.

"What the fuck?" I turned my head and saw Austin standing there with his arms crossed.

"What's your damage?" I hissed.

"Stay away from my girl." He spat angrily.

I played dumb and smiled. "Who?"

"Camila."

"Oh yea, no." I shook my head.

He grabbed the collar of my shirt and slammed my back against the lockers, but I wasn't fazed. The slam caught the attention of a few people in the hall.

"What are you going to do? Hit me?" I smirked.

He laughed bitterly and shook his head, "No, I'll get in trouble."

I lifted my hands and pushed him away. I fixed my shirt and glared at him.

He pointed his finger at me, "I'm warning you."

"Get your crooked ass finger out my face."

He fixed his letterman jacket and walked away. I shook my head and laughed bitterly. I saw a few people still staring at me.

"What the fuck you all looking at?" I spat.

They immediately looked away. I reopened my locker and grabbed my folder.

"Hi Y/N."

I looked away from my locker and saw Ariana. I immediately got rid of the frown on my face. I had grown more fond of the short cheerleader. She was cool and a really good friend.

"Why the long face?" She pouted.

"It's nothing." I smiled softly at her.

She eyed me like she knew I was lying, but didn't push it any further. I shut my locker and walked towards the bench nearby with Ariana trailing behind. I sat down and faced her.

"How was your spring break?" She questioned with a smile, changing the subject.

"It was good, nothing too exciting. How was yours?" I laughed lightly.

"Same." She grinned.

I smiled and listened to her to tell me about what she did. She told me about the time she spent at some karaoke bar they had just opened nearby.

"It's really cool. I think you'd really dig the place." She said happily.

"It sounds fun." I said truthfully.

She smiled. I looked up as the bell rang loudly signaling that first period was about to start.

"Well I should go, see you later." She said as she stood up.

"Yea, same."

She pulled me into a short hug and walked away. I sighed and walked into my class. Most of the morning went by pretty quick, which was good.

I stepped into my English class and was immediately greeted.

"Y/N!" Dinah yelled from the back of the class.

I walked to the back and sat in my desk.

"Austin tried to threatened me this morning." I said as I sat down.

"Wait what?" She quickly asked.

"Yea I was at my locker and he came up to me telling me to stay away from Camila. I told him I wouldn't and he tried to scare me by shoving me against the lockers, it didn't work." I shrugged.

"What the fuck? That boy has issues." Dinah glared.

"Exactly." I rolled my eyes.

"You'd beat the shit out of his dusty ass though." Dinah laughed.

I looked up as the tardy bell rang. I saw Camila approaching us. I gave Dinah the "keep your mouth shut" look.

"What's up guys?" Camila greeted happily as she took a seat in the empty desk next to mine.

"Hi Mila." Dinah and I both greeted.

"Alright class, settle down." The teacher spoke up. Dinah stood up and walked to her seat next to Normani.

"For the first few minutes, I want you to tell the person next to you what you did over spring break." She clapped her hands together. "Go."

I turned my head and looked at Camila.

"What did you do over spring break?" She asked jokingly.

"Well I didn't do much it was pretty lame. I did get to fuck a sexy Cuban though, which totally made up for it." I said with a smirk.

"Shhh! Someone might hear." She glared and got closer to me.

"What? Who said I was talking about you?" I whispered.

She shoved me playfully. "You're stupid."

I laughed and turned back around. I rested my head since I already knew what Camila did over spring break.

The teacher eventually went on with her lesson. I looked at the time and watched as it slowly ticked. I groaned in my head. After what felt like hours, the bell finally rang and it was lunch time.

"I'll catch up with you guys." I told my friends.

I grabbed my stuff and walked to my locker. As I approached it I noticed Ariana was there. I smiled at her as I opened my locker.

"Hey." I greeted.

"Hey." She smiled. "Want to hang out?"

"Sure." I nodded.

I shut my locker and we walked towards the cafeteria. I stopped with her to get lunch and we went to the table where my friends sat. I sat down and greeted them.

"Hey guys." Ariana sent them a smile.

They greeted her with friendly smiles. I opened my juice and took a sip. Ariana opened her pack of grapes and began eating them.

"Wait, where'd you get the grapes?" I questioned.

"They had them in the cafeteria, you didn't see them?" She giggled.

I shook my head and pouted.

"Do you want some?" She asked.

I nodded, she reached into her bag of grapes and pulled out a few.

"Wait let me try to make one into your mouth." She laughed.

I opened my mouth and let her try to make the grape in. I laughed as she missed and hit my cheek. She pouted and pulled out another one. She missed each try.

"One more." She said as she held the green grape in her fingers.

I closed my eyes and felt the grape land in my mouth.

"Yes! Finally." She smiled in content.

I laughed and ate the grape. She let me have the rest and got up to throw away her trash.

"I should go. I have to set up for the cheer tryouts." She explained.

I nodded understandingly. She turned to look at my friends.

"You guys should think about trying out. It'll look good on your college applications." She smiled.

"I actually am thinking about trying out." Normani spoke up.

"You totally should! We need fresh faces for next year. Tryouts are today, tomorrow, and Wednesday." She said excitedly.

"I'll see." Normani smiled.

Ariana nodded and picked up her things.

"Well bye." She giggled.

I waved and watched as walked away.

"I like her. She's nice." Lauren smiled, while my friends agreed.

"Are you actually going to try out?" I asked as I faced Normani.

"Probably. Remember I was suppose to try out at the beginning of the year, but I sprained my ankle." She said as she ate her fries.

"Oh right." I nodded as I ate my apple.

"Where's Camila?" I asked finally noticing that she wasn't sitting with us today.

"With Austin." Dinah said while fake gagging making me laugh.

I looked around the room and spotted her wrapped under one of Austin's arms.

I rolled my eyes and huffed.

--

I laid in my bed strumming my guitar lightly while staring at the ceiling. I sat up and played around for a while until I noticed someone peeking into my room.

"Who's there?" I asked.

I was home alone, so it kind caught me off guard. I watched as the door swung open and Camila came into view. She walked into my room and shut the door.

"What are you doing creeping?" I said with an eyebrow raised.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to creep. Your front door was open, I came to drop off some papers for Shawn. And I heard someone playing the guitar, so I came to look. You should really lock your doors. Sorry." She rambled cutely.

I chuckled. "It's fine, chill."

She smiled and approached my bed. She looked down at my song book.

"Can I see?" She asked.

I nodded and handed her the notebook filled with songs that I had written, with some help from Shawn. She smiled as her eyes scanned through the pages.

"These are really good." She complimented.

"Thanks, but I can't take all the credit Shawn helped out with some." I shrugged.

Awkward silence filled the room.

"So...do you want to hang out? You know now that I'm here." She suggested.

My mind wandered back to the conversation between Austin and I this morning. He didn't want me hanging out with her anymore, but was I going to listen? Not a chance.

"Sure." I finally answered as I set my guitar down. "Want to go to the park?" I suggested.

She nodded with a smile. "Yea."

I got up and slipped my vans on. I put on a jacket and grabbed my keys. I locked the door to my house behind me and went towards my car.

We got in and I drove us to the park. I got off the car and walked next to Camila.

"Let's go to the swings!" She said excitedly.

I laughed and followed her.

"Push me." She giggled.

I stood behind her and pushed her until she started swinging high. I moved out of the way and sat on the swing next to her. I swung back and forth softly and laughed as she tried to slow down.

"Help me stop!" She whined as she swung back up into the air.

I grabbed onto the chain and yanked it to stop it. This caused Camila to fly off and hit the ground. "Ouch!" she whined.

I got up and rushed to her side.

"Shit. My bad. You good?" I bent down to her level and tried not to laugh.

"Yeah." She laughed as I helped her stand up.

"Let's sit down?" I suggested.

She nodded. I walked towards the benches and sat down. It was already dark out so there wasn't anyone around. We sat in silence for a while until Camila spoke up.

"This is a nice bench." She said casually making me chuckle.

"Yea it's a pretty nice bench." I added.

She stared at me and laughed. We both looked at the twinkling stars.

"Look a shooting star!" Camila said excitedly as she pointed at moving star. "Make a wish!"

I looked up at the star and watched as it shot by. I smiled and watched as she shut her eyes. After a few moments she opened them with a smile.

"What'd you wish for?" I asked curiously.

"I'm not telling you." She giggled.

I frowned, "Why?"

She licked her lips, "Then it won't come true."

I nodded understandingly. Silence took over. I thought about it, now would be the perfect time to tell her about my feelings. I cleared my throat.

"Camila." I nervously spoke up.

"Hm?" She turned to look at me.

I felt really nervous under her gaze.

"I-I-uh-I-" I stuttered like an idiot. "Do you have the math notes from today?" I quickly said.

I mentally cursed at myself for being a pussy. Telling her about my feelings was actually harder than I thought it would be.

"Yea I do...is that all you were going to say?" She frowned as she eyed me.

"Yea. Can I borrow them? I didn't finish copying them in class." I lied.

She nodded, "I'll give them to you when we get back."

"Ok." I mumbled and looked up at the dark sky. "We should go, its getting kind of late." I added.

"Yea." She smiled.

We walked back to my car. Camila buckled her seat belt and leaned her head against the glass as I drove us back home. We got off my car and I walked her back to her house.

"That was nice." She grinned.

"Yea." I agreed.

She pulled me into a hug and I immediately melted into her touch. She let go of me and smiled.

"I'll go get the notes." She said as she rushed into her house.

I stood outside for a few moments until she returned with the sheet of notes in her hand.

"Here." She stuck it out for me to grab, but she snatched it back. "I need these back once you're done."

"I'll give them to you tomorrow, I promise." I chuckled.

She smiled and handed me the paper with the notes. "Goodnight Y/N." She said softly before walking into her house.

"Night Camila." I mumbled as I turned around.

I walked back into my house and sighed.

A/N eh, sorry for any mistakes 😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259K 5.9K 23
The title says it all G!p you
143K 5.7K 34
67.4K 2.4K 47
Includes • gifs • headcannons
130K 3K 26
Just a little Y/N x Lauren story. Read it to find out more