The Walking Dead

By WillBrennan7

Based off of the hit TV show, The Walking Dead follows a new group of survivors as they survive the zombie ap... More

The Walking Dead
Season 1 Episode 3
Season 1 Episode 4
Season 1 Episode 5
Season 1 Episode 6
Season 1 Episode 7
Season 1 Episode 8
Season 2 Episode 1
Season 2 Episode 2
Season 2 Episode 3
Season 2 Episode 4
Season 2 Episode 5
Season 2 Episode 6
Season 2 Episode 7
Season 2 Episode 8
Season 2 Episode 9
Season 2 Episode 10
Season 2 Episode 11
Season 2 Episode 12
Season 3 Episode 1
Season 3 Episode 2
Season 3 Episode 3
Season 3 Episode 4
Season 3 Mid-Season Finale
Season 3 Episode 6
Season 3 Episode 7
Season 3 Episode 8
Season 3 Episode 9
Season 3 Episode 10
Season 3 Episode 11
Season 3 Episode 12
Season 3 Finale
Season 4 Episode Titles And Descriptions
4x01
4x02
4x03
4x04
4x05
4x06
4x07
4x08 Mid-Season Finale
4x09
4x10
4x11
4x12
4x13
4x14
4x15
4x16
4x17
4x18 Season Finale
Season 5 Episode Titles And Descriptions
The Walking Dead Season 5 Trailer
5x01 Sneak Peeks
5x01 SEASON PREMIERE
5x02
5x03 YOU MUST READ IT
5x04
5x05
5x06
5x07
5x08 MID-SEASON FINALE (A Must Read)
5x09
5x10
5x11
5x12
5x13
5x14
5x15
5x16
5x17
5x18
5x19 THE PENULTIMATE EPISODE
5x20 THE SEASON FINALE YOU MUST READ
Season 6 Episode Titles And Descriptions
Season 6 Trailer
6x01 SEASON PREMIERE
6x02
6x03
6x04
6x05
6x06
6x07
6x08
6x09
6x10 MID-SEASON FINALE
6x11
6x12
6x13
6x14
6x15
6x16
6x17
6x18
6x19 PENULTIMATE EPISODE
6x20 SEASON FINALE
Season 7 Episode Titles And Descriptions
Season 7 Trailer
7x01 SEASON PREMIERE
7x02
7x03
7x04
7x05
7x06
7x07
7x08
7x09 100th EPISODE MID-SEASON FINALE
7x10
7x11
7x12
7x13
7x14
7x15 A MUST READ
7x16
7x17
7x18
7x19 PENULTIMATE EPISODE
7x20 The Heartbreaking SEASON FINALE
Season 8 Episode Titles And Descriptions
Season 8 Trailer
8x01 Sneak Peeks
8x01 SEASON PREMIERE
8x02
Update/ New Titles And Descriptions
8x03
8x04
8x05
8x06
8x07
8x08
8x09
8x10
8x11
8x12 MID-SEASON FINALE
8x12 Epilogue
Fun Facts #1-5
Final 12 Trailer
8x13
8x14
8x15
8x16
8x17
8x18
8x19
8x20
8x21
8x22
New Finale Title
8x23 THE PENULTIMATE EPISODE
8x24 THE SERIES FINALE
Fun Facts Part 2
Top 5 Anthony Speeches
Top 10 Characters
Top 10 Episodes

Episode 2

1K 10 4
By WillBrennan7

The Walking Dead

Season 1

Episode 2

Always Look Behind You

             The low growl of the walkers outside was heard through the broken window. Anthony Freed sat on the living room floor, covered in blood, a gun in his hand. He looked down at the bloody mass at his feet and felt the color drain from his face as there was a creak overhead.

              His head snapped up, as if he could see through the ceiling. He got up, ran behind the couch, and sat. He glanced over the couch and saw a figure in the shadows. He ducked again and then ran behind the chair next to the fire. The person then walked into the room and looked around.

              Anthony then jumped up, aimed his gun, and pulled the trigger. There was a click, but it did not fire. He was out of ammo. The person then took their hood off revealing a blonde haired woman. “Gwen” said Anthony, lowering the gun. Gwen’s eyes sparkled as she stared at her long lost friend.

(Cue Walking Dead Intro Music)

               William lit the wood on fire as the rest of the group set up their tents. The memory of reuniting with Gwen was flooding Anthony’ mind as he sat next to the fire to warm up. He looked across the way and saw David, sitting there, staring into the flames.

                  “Are you okay?” Anthony asked him hesitantly. David looked up at him, and then back into the fire before saying “We just gave up a perfect home. It was secure and there was supplies.” “Walkers flooded it” said Anthony. “We could’ve took care of them” said David. “No we couldn’t have” said William. “If we did and survived, we would’ve wasted ammo and drawn more. It’s good that we left.” This seemed to silence David, but Anthony knew he would attack at another point.

                      Just then, there was a noise of a twig braking in the trees. William drew his gun and pointed it to the woods. Then, Peter, John, and Bob emerged, carrying a rabbit, a fox, and a squirrel. “Dinner” grunted Bob as they set the animals down. “We could have that” said Gwen. “Or we can have this” and she pulled out the steaks. “Uh huh” said David. “That’s dinner. We can have those when we run out of these.”

                         “Look Guys” said Tyler. “We can’t keep living out here. We need supplies and a home. We can’t live like animals.” “Kids got a point” said Kevin. “We wouldn’t be living out here if we hadn’t given up” started David” but Peter said “Dude if you mention that place one more time you’ll become the fox.” “Hey kid, why don’t you come say that to my face and will see who’s the fox” said David, loading his gun.

                        “Stop fighting” said Anthony. “We don’t need this. All we need is what Tyler said: supplies and a home. We can stay here for the night, but tomorrow, we’re heading up the road. Maybe to find supplies, maybe to find a home, maybe to find a bigger group, maybe to find lost loved ones” and he stopped abruptly. Gwen saw this and she said “Let’s just get to bed. We’ll have a few people take watch.”

                           Within hours, everyone was asleep except for Anthony, David, and Frank. David sat at the fire, Frank looked towards the east and south, and Anthony looked towards the north and west. Halfway through the first hour, David approached him. “Listen” he said. “Sorry about earlier. Peter and I always fight, and sorry about my attitude.” “Why are you telling me?” asked Anthony. “Well, obviously you felt something after you said family, so sorry for making you say that” said David. “We’ve all lost family” said Anthony. “Yeah, but you remembered” said David. “We all do” said Anthony. “Not all of us” concluded David, but before Anthony could say anything, there was a loud “AHHHHHHH” from behind.

                             They turned and saw two walkers attacking Frank. They ran up and threw them off of him. Anthony stabbed one in the head, but David beat the others head against the tree. The walker slid to the ground where David drew back his foot and then dug his foot into the walkers brain. “Woah” said Frank, wiping his forehead. “Did it get you?” David asked. “Nah, bro, I’m good” said Frank, checking for bites just in case.

                               The next morning, the group packed up their things and headed up the road. For the first few hours, there was no sign of life, supplies, or homes. At noon, the group sat in the middle of a highway and started making a meal. “We’ve got to hurry this up” said Tyler. “By my calculations, we might make it to a town at around six.” “Were you, like, a math teacher?” asked Anthony. “No” said Tyler. “I was a mail man.” “Were you trying to be a math teacher?” asked Carly. “No” said Tyler. “Were you good at math?” asked William. “No” said Tyler. “Then why are we trusting you?” asked Gwen. “Because I’m the only smart one hear” said Tyler. ‘But you just said” Gwen began, but Kevin said “Let it go.”

                                   Halfway through the meal, Quinn and Kevin had finished. “Daddy, can we throw a ball?” Quinn asked. “Sure pumpkin” said Kevin. He rummaged through his pack before drawing a small ball. They walked over to a nearby car and Kevin through the ball, which went flying into the trees. “I got it” said Quinn. She ran to the trees and started searching for the ball. She felt around in the bushes and then said “Got you.” As she tried to pick it up, it was too heavy. She looked up and then screamed.

                                     The group turned and saw Quinn crawling away from a walker. Anthony jumped up, drew his hammer, ran to the walker, and started beating its heads in. He looked up and his heart sank. A horde of walkers was walking towards him.

                                    “RUN” he shouted. He picked Quinn up and, along with the rest of the group, grabbed their easiest things and ran off. As they ran down the highway, walkers emerged from all sides and started following them. One grabbed Kate and was about to bite her, but Gwen aimed her gun and shot the walker. As she smiled to herself, a walker emerged from behind and grabbed her arm. “NO” shouted Anthony, but David ran forward, pulled the walker away, and shot it in the face.

                                        “Go, go, go” said David as the group continued running. “Guys” said William and the group saw an RV nearby. “COME ON” shouted Anthony as the group ran to the RV. Anthony opened the door, they all ran in, Anthony shot the nearest walker, and then jumped inside and closed the door.

                                           Frank ran to the wheel and started hotwiring the car. “I got it” he called to the group. He then looked out the windshield and his heart sank: the walkers were surrounding the car. “This is it” said Tyler. “We’re all going to die. I’m never going to have my first kiss.” “You’ve never kissed anyone” said Peter, chuckling.

                                             “Guys” said Anthony. “I’ve got an idea.” He went to the middle of the RV, popped the sun roof, and said “Guys, we can go to the top and shoot the nearest ones down. Then we can get out.” Gwen loaded her gun, and climbed to the roof. David, William, and Bob then climbed up, and then Anthony said “You guys can shoot out the window.” Anthony then followed the others.”

                                                His mouth fell open as he saw the horde. Hundreds, maybe even thousands surrounded them, some walkers were still coming. “Oh my god” he said. “Less talky, more shooting” said Bob as he unloaded on the nearest walkers.

                                                Anthony then started shooting them as Gwen, William, and David did the same thing. One near David was somehow smart enough to start climbing the ladder on the outside of the RV, but David shot it down and it fell into the others, knocking them down. Soon, Anthony and Gwen were out of ammo so they retreated to the inside.

                                                  As they entered, a walker grabbed Kate’s arm and tried to bite her, but a bullet flew through its head from above. Kevin handed Anthony a gun and he climbed back on to the roof. He unloaded on the walkers, sending blood into their companions after the bullets went through their brains.

                                                   Within a few minutes, all of the harmful walkers were dead. Anthony, William, and David were out of the RV, moving the bodies so they could drive out. David approached Anthony as he threw a body into a mud pit. “Listen” said David. “I wanted to apologize about last night. I shouldn’t have asked you about your personal life.” “It’s fine” said Anthony. “Can I just ask, why do you want to forget your family?”

                                                  David frowned, turned, and then lifted up his shirt. There were red slashes and markings on his back. “My dad died a month ago from a walker” said David. “And I didn’t really care.” “Oh well, I’m not sorry” said Anthony. “You shouldn’t be” said David, as the two walked back to the RV.

                                                 “Oh no” said William. “What?” asked Anthony. “We left the steak and the meds” said William. “But, more importantly the steak.” They looked back and could see walkers eating the steaks. “I guess we need to go on a supply run” said William. They jumped into the RV and then drove off.

                                                    Within a few hours, the group reached a large town filled with mansions and large restaurants. “It’s paradise” said Tyler. “We’re home.” They then drove up to the largest mansion they saw and walked up to it. “Okay guys” said Anthony. “We need to do a perfect search before checking its safe. We need to stay in a formation.”

                                                      The group entered the mansion and started looking through. “Tyler, Kate, John, and Riley, you take the first floor and basement” said Anthony. “Gwen, Bob, Carly, Frank, Peter, you do the second. William, David, Kevin, Wyatt, and I will do the third.” The group then disabled into their individual groups.

                                                      There were a few rooms on the top floor. “Okay, I’ll take these two” said Anthony. “William and Wyatt, you take those two. David and Kevin, you take those two.” Anthony went into his first room and saw a master bedroom. He gasped at the rotting smell in the room. He walked to the bed, drew back the curtains, and gasped. A married couple laid on the bed, hands locked, a gun sitting in between them. “Oh god” he said. He checked the bathroom and the closet, but there were no walkers.

                                                       Anthony walked into his second room and his heart sank. It was a child room, obviously a boy. There were race cars, wrestlers, and superhero comics and DVD’s. Anthony then heard the low growling of a walker. He turned and his heart sank.

                                                      A little boy was crawling from the bed with his legs hacked off. “I’m so, so sorry” he said. He took his knife out and put it into his skull. Tears filled his eyes as he thought, but then two more walkers came out of the closet and attacked. He stabbed the first one, but the second one tackled him.

                                                     As the walker was about to dig its teeth into his neck, William ran in, threw it to the wall, and hit it with his hammer. “You okay?” he asked. “Fine” said Anthony. “That’s twice I’ve saved you” said William and after they chuckled, they heard a scream.

                                                       They ran out to the hall and saw David beating a walker, Wyatt cowering in fear, and Kevin shooting walkers. As he shot the fourth one, the fifth one approached, grabbed his neck, and dug its teeth into his shoulder, which made Kevin scream “NO” shouted Anthony as he grabbed the walker and beat it against the door. They then got the three out of the room full of walkers and then shut the door, leaving the walkers inside.

                                                         They carried Kevin down the stairs and into the living room they placed him on the table as the rest of the group got in. “What happened?” asked Gwen as they saw Kevin. “He got bit” said William as Anthony looked at the bite. “DADDY” shrieked Quinn as she ran to her father who was barely conscious. “Sweetheart” he said faintly, but he didn’t say anything else. He was breathing, but he seemed tired.

                                                       “What do we do?” asked Carly as she looked at the group. William was wrapping the bite in a cloth, Quinn was crying, Gwen and David were looking at their last meds, Wyatt was praying, the rest of the group stood in awe, but Anthony just stared at the bite, not doing anything. “What do we do?” repeated Carly, more urgently.

On The Next Episode Of WillBrennan7’s The Walking Dead…

“There’s got to be a way” says Anthony as he looks at David and William. “Listen” says David. “When you get bit, you get put down.” David raises his gun, but Anthony points at his head and says “We don’t kill the living.” Members of the group drive, are then in a dark room, and walkers growl. A man then shoots a gun.

Find out what happens in Episode 3 of The Walking Dead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

393K 11.8K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...
937K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
102K 9.1K 110
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...