The Walking Dead

By WillBrennan7

Based off of the hit TV show, The Walking Dead follows a new group of survivors as they survive the zombie ap... More

Episode 2
Season 1 Episode 3
Season 1 Episode 4
Season 1 Episode 5
Season 1 Episode 6
Season 1 Episode 7
Season 1 Episode 8
Season 2 Episode 1
Season 2 Episode 2
Season 2 Episode 3
Season 2 Episode 4
Season 2 Episode 5
Season 2 Episode 6
Season 2 Episode 7
Season 2 Episode 8
Season 2 Episode 9
Season 2 Episode 10
Season 2 Episode 11
Season 2 Episode 12
Season 3 Episode 1
Season 3 Episode 2
Season 3 Episode 3
Season 3 Episode 4
Season 3 Mid-Season Finale
Season 3 Episode 6
Season 3 Episode 7
Season 3 Episode 8
Season 3 Episode 9
Season 3 Episode 10
Season 3 Episode 11
Season 3 Episode 12
Season 3 Finale
Season 4 Episode Titles And Descriptions
4x01
4x02
4x03
4x04
4x05
4x06
4x07
4x08 Mid-Season Finale
4x09
4x10
4x11
4x12
4x13
4x14
4x15
4x16
4x17
4x18 Season Finale
Season 5 Episode Titles And Descriptions
The Walking Dead Season 5 Trailer
5x01 Sneak Peeks
5x01 SEASON PREMIERE
5x02
5x03 YOU MUST READ IT
5x04
5x05
5x06
5x07
5x08 MID-SEASON FINALE (A Must Read)
5x09
5x10
5x11
5x12
5x13
5x14
5x15
5x16
5x17
5x18
5x19 THE PENULTIMATE EPISODE
5x20 THE SEASON FINALE YOU MUST READ
Season 6 Episode Titles And Descriptions
Season 6 Trailer
6x01 SEASON PREMIERE
6x02
6x03
6x04
6x05
6x06
6x07
6x08
6x09
6x10 MID-SEASON FINALE
6x11
6x12
6x13
6x14
6x15
6x16
6x17
6x18
6x19 PENULTIMATE EPISODE
6x20 SEASON FINALE
Season 7 Episode Titles And Descriptions
Season 7 Trailer
7x01 SEASON PREMIERE
7x02
7x03
7x04
7x05
7x06
7x07
7x08
7x09 100th EPISODE MID-SEASON FINALE
7x10
7x11
7x12
7x13
7x14
7x15 A MUST READ
7x16
7x17
7x18
7x19 PENULTIMATE EPISODE
7x20 The Heartbreaking SEASON FINALE
Season 8 Episode Titles And Descriptions
Season 8 Trailer
8x01 Sneak Peeks
8x01 SEASON PREMIERE
8x02
Update/ New Titles And Descriptions
8x03
8x04
8x05
8x06
8x07
8x08
8x09
8x10
8x11
8x12 MID-SEASON FINALE
8x12 Epilogue
Fun Facts #1-5
Final 12 Trailer
8x13
8x14
8x15
8x16
8x17
8x18
8x19
8x20
8x21
8x22
New Finale Title
8x23 THE PENULTIMATE EPISODE
8x24 THE SERIES FINALE
Fun Facts Part 2
Top 5 Anthony Speeches
Top 10 Characters
Top 10 Episodes

The Walking Dead

4.1K 37 28
By WillBrennan7

The Walking Dead

Season 1

Episode 1

What’s Left Of Humanity  

             “RUN.”

    He grabbed her arm and the two ran down the road. The horde of walkers was gaining fast as the two turned right on the black road. “Where’s William and Carly?” panted Gwen as she reloaded her gun. She turned and took a shot at the nearest walker. It hit its face and chunks flew into the others as its body fell to the floor. “They were in a store up ahead” Anthony panted back as he pulled her right again.

         He led her to a nearby store, which was brick red, not just because blood splattered the outside walls. He pushed the door opened, pulled her inside, and then went to shut it. The hundreds of walkers were pushing so it made Anthony’s job harder. He hit a walker with the brick he held in his hand, and now he just had to get another, then the door would shut. Before he could get something to hit it, there was a gunshot and it flew back into its comrades. Anthony slammed the door shut, panting. He turned and faced a man with light blonde hair, pointing a smoking gun at the door. “Who in the name of the lord above are you?” he asked, pointing the gun at Anthony. He just panted.

(Cue Walking Dead Intro Music)

           “I asked you a question boy” the man said, shaking the gun. “He’s with us, he’s are friend” said a man with spiked up brown hair who Anthony recognized. It was a member of his group, William Hunt, standing next to his sister, Carly Hunt. “Yeah” said Carly. “He’s our friend. So is she” and she pointed at Gwen. The man put his gun down and said “Your names?” “Anthony Freed” said Anthony. “Gwen Foster” said Gwen. “Where have you guys been?” “They saved us from the walkers” said William. “We were going to come back. We were just so hungry and they offered.” “Your name?” asked Anthony. “David Combs” said David. “Frank Collins” said a man with red hair. “I’m Kevin Frederickson” said a man with no hair and a bushy brown mustache. “This is my daughter Quinn” and he pointed at a little girl with short brown hair. “Riley Wayne” said a girl with long blonde hair and enormous glasses. “Peter Johnson” said a man with spiked black hair. “Kate Wilson” said a girl with long dark red hair. “Tyler Williams” said an Asian boy with brown hair and mustache. “Bob Jameson” said a black man with short brown hair and a goatee. “Wyatt Harley” said a man with a dark blonde mullet and large mustache. “John Peterson” said the last man with dark black hair and a beard. “William here” said David. “Has been telling us that they only met you two days ago. What have you guys been up to ever since this thing started?” Anthony didn’t want to talk about his life, so he started from two days ago.

48 Hours Earlier

                  A shriek of terror reached his mind as he stared into the prickling fire. He could picture it, the blood everywhere, his son screaming, and his wife, holding him, telling him to end it. These images flashed in his head as he realized the sun was coming up. “You’ve been up all night” yawned a blonde haired woman stepping out from the tent opposite him. “No” he said, scratching his black haired head and then scratching his black beard. “I just woke up a few minutes ago. Thought I’d keep watch.” This was a lie. He had slept, but only for an hour. The horrible pictures formed in his sleep, and he couldn’t bare it. “I thought I heard a walker, but nothing came” he finished. Gwen stretched, loaded her gun and said “We should move on.”

                     The two knew each other because they had been best friends growing up and were reunited when this thing started. They had never once felt like they were the only two left, so that’s why they never wanted to break sight of each other. They rolled up their tents, put them in their bags, and then started walking off. After hours of walking, Anthony spotted a town in the distance.

                     “Gwen” he said. “There’s are chance. If we just get down there, we could get a good meal in us. We haven’t eaten for days.” “I thought we agreed to stay away from towns” said Gwen. “I thought walkers infested them. If we go, we could easily die.” “We need food” said Anthony. “And if you won’t help me, then we’ll split up.” “Ugh, fine” she groaned. They then started heading down to the town.

                       When they arrived in the town, they found it completely deserted. They didn’t hear any walkers and they could sense that no one got food. They raided stores and found a few cans of beans. Making Anthony happy, Gwen found a box of steaks. “Yay” he said with glee. An hour later, Anthony realized something.

                        “By the time we get to the houses” he said. “It’ll be night fall. How bout this? I go into the houses, find food and water, and if it’s safe enough, we can sleep in them.” “Wouldn’t stores have more walkers?” asked Gwen. “Maybe a couple” he said. “But what place would someone most likely die, a store or a house.” “I guess” she said. “Good luck.” She then ran into the nearest store as Anthony ran into the nearest house.

                         Anthony opened the door and held his gun up. There weren’t walkers in sight, but he could smell something fowl, so they must be in here. He walked further on until he reached a window. He pulled down the curtains and light was let into the house.

                          Then, he heard the low growling of a walker. He dived over the couch and took out his knife. He could hear them approaching. As they walked, he could hear the creak of the floorboards below there feet. They growled and Anthony knew there were several of them. He took a breath, and then looked over the couch. There were only two, walking towards the window.

                             He jumped over the couch and approached the first one. He plunged the knife into its head and it fell to the ground. The second one turned and as it faced him, he jumped on to it and stabbed its head. “Oh yeah” he said. He turned, and his mouth fell opened. Three more walkers were stumbling towards him. The first one jumped at him, but he stabbed its head. The second one threw him to the ground and climbed on top of them. Well, I guess I got to live for a while he thought. Now I’ll get to see her again.

                                Just as its teeth were about to plunge into his arm, its head was disconnected from its neck and it rolled on the floor. Then, a machete was plunged into the others head and a man with spiked brown hair and a girl with long blond hair came into view. The man stepped forward and stuck his gun into Anthony’s forehead. “You bit?” he asked. Anthony was too scared to answer.

                                  “Did…you get…bit?” he asked slowly. Anthony shook his head and said “No, no, I’m good.” The man pulled him up and said “I’m William Hunt. This is my sister, Carly Hunt. You are?” “Anthony Freed” said Anthony. “Anymore of you?” asked Carly. “Yeah” said Anthony. “A girl.” “Oh” said William. “Is it your wife? Or maybe a post-apocalyptic girlfriend because your wife got bit?” “Your half right” said Anthony. “Don’t matter if I’m right or wrong” said William. “We’ll help you find her, and then you’re on your way.” “William” said Carly. “Maybe we could help them. We need a bigger group anyway. Maybe this could be it.” “I’ll be the judge of that” said William. “Let’s go.” He then pushed Anthony out the door and followed him.

                                     They walked to the store Gwen walked into and entered. The lights flickered and they heard a shriek. They ran to the back and saw a walker biting into a girl. William stabbed the walker as there was a gun shot. Gwen emerged, covered in walker blood. “This lady helped me fight them off” she said. “There were like ten or twenty.” The four looked at the woman who said “Kill me. Then, I’ll be with my boy and I won’t be like one of them.” Anthony looked at her, pulled out his gun, and said “I’m sorry.” “Don’t be” she said. “It’ll be like doing a community service.” Then, Anthony pulled the trigger and she slumped to the floor.

                                       The group walked out of the store and walked back to the house. “So” said Anthony. “Are you sending us on our way?” “No” said William. “I saw how she fought, and I think she’s a good asset. We’re a group now.” He then put on his pack, but Anthony said “Are you sure you want to leave?” He pulled out the steaks, and William’s mouth watered. The four then enjoyed a steak dinner, knowing that they found new friends.

Two Days Later

                                         The walkers turned the corner, but were pushed against the wall as Anthony and William pounded them with hammers. The day before, they decided to go on a supply run because they were low on medicine and Carly developed the cold. The entire group was out, but they weren’t sure where to go. “Why don’t we split up?” suggested Carly who’s nose was red from blowing it. “We can cover more ground that way.” “Okay” said William. “I’ll go with Carly. We meet back here.” The two then walked into a red building as the other two walked off.

                                           “I like them” said Gwen. “I knew we needed more people, I just knew it.” They walked into a drugs store and started searching. “How’s this?” asked Gwen as she pulled out a box filled with meds. “That’s a lot” said Anthony. “You never know” said Gwen. “Winter will be here in a few months and we’ll get sick, so these might help.” “Okay” said Anthony. “I just hope we don’t lose it.” They poured the meds into their packs and then walked out.

                                         “I’m just so happy we’re not alone” said Gwen. “We can do a lot with a” but Anthony threw her to the ground and said “Quiet.” They both looked up and saw a horde of walkers roaming the streets. “What do we do?” she asked. Anthony looked around and then saw a bottle. “As soon as I throw this, we run” he said. He picked it up, aimed it toward a movie theater, and threw. It made a loud crash and the walkers started following. They ran through and were getting to the store, when they saw another horde. “RUN” shouted Anthony. He grabbed her arm and the two ran down the road, walkers right behind them.

                                            “And that’s how we got here” Anthony finished. “God” said David. “You really haven’t faced the worst of them. They’re horrible. Once, one was so close to me I thought I’d vomit.” Just then, the horde knocked on the doors and it looked like it would open.

                                               “Don’t worry” said David. “They always do this. They can’t get in. We should probably turn in. We’ll get out tomorrow and move on.” He then poured a bottle of water on the fire and then went over to a little bed he set up. Anthony set down a few sheets and with in minutes, he was asleep.

                                                   BLAM. Anthony jumped up and saw David and William shooting walkers. “THEY GOT IN” shouted Gwen, grabbing him by his shirt collar and pulling him up. They ran up the steps and saw the others huddle there. “GET UP THERE” shouted David from below and William appeared. David ran up and the two pushed a couch down the steps, crushing a few. Anthony shot the window out and said “We can get out through here. Come on.” “We can’t let them take this place” said David. “It’s the safest we’ve gotten in months.” “If you’re determined to stay here then it’s your funeral” said Anthony. “Let’s go.” He helped Quinn out, then Kate, then Riley, then Carly, and then Gwen. He helped the rest out until it was him, William and David.

                                                      “Let’s go” said Anthony. William ran out, but David stayed. “Come on, let’s go” said Anthony as he could hear the walkers getting up the steps. “They’re stealing this great place from us” said David. “Yeah I know” said Anthony. “But, we’ll find a better one.” David climbed out the window. Anthony went, but a walker latched on to his leg. It went to bite him, but its head was blown off. He looked up and saw Gwen. “That’s twice someone’s saved you” she said. He then followed her on to the roof and then climbed on to the next buildings until they were out of reach of the other walkers.

On The Next Episode Of WillBrennan7’s, The Walking Dead…

“We need supplies and a home” says Tyler. “We can’t live like animals.” The walkers growl as a man screams. “Watch out” shouts Anthony as he pulls the trigger. “NO” he shouts.

Find out what happens on episode 2 of The Walking Dead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 5.6K 53
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
868K 40.3K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
2.7M 64.6K 131
[BOOK ONE IN THE LIFELINE SERIES] lifeยทline หˆlฤซfหŒlฤซn/ noun "A person you can always depend on to help you in a really messed up situation where you n...
1M 18.2K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...