A Fateful Dread (Completed)

By Eremika_Trash

Eren and Mikasa have been dating for a year now, and Mikasa has never given Eren her body. One night, at a pa... More

Part 1: Drunk
Part 2: Do you Think I Trust You?
Part 3: Lies
Part 4: The Famous Eren Jaeger
Part 5: Stolen?
Part 6: Throw Up
Part 7: Problem
Part 8: Signs
Part 9: I Might Be...
Part 10: Why
Part 11: She Knows
Part 12: Who?
Part 13: We Need to Talk
Part 15: Im not
Part 16: Hospital
Part 17: A Party?
Part 18: Jean?
Part 19: I talked to Eren
Part 20: The Doctor?
Part 21: Jean, Connie, Armin, Marco, Annie, Bertholdt, and Reiner
Part 22: Avoid Reiner Tonight
Part 23: Handcuffs
Part 24: Father Instinct
Part 25: She Hung Up
Part 26: Too Many
Part 27: Cops
Part 28: Im Broke
Part 29: My World
Part 30: Baby Fat
Part 31: Complete Desire
Part 32: The Chances
Part 33: Some Nerve
June 17, 2017
Part 34: Mr. Steal Your Girl
Part 35: Fucked up
Part 36: News
Part 37: The Wave
Part 38: Gloves
Part 39: Fighter
Part 40: First Rodeo
Part 41: Manuel
Part 42: Tears
Part 43: Strange
Part 45: End it all
Part 46: Got out (part 1)
Part 46: Got Out (part 2)
Part 47: Blocked
Part 48: Wendy
Part 49: Reunion
Part 50: Wonder
Part 51: Promise
Part 52: Lost & Found
Part 53: Souvenir
Part 54: Bad Idea
Part 55: Via Text Message
Part 56: I'm Sorry

Part 44: Silence

686 21 95
By Eremika_Trash

(Mikasa P.O.V.)

When I got into the restroom, two girls were standing by the sink staring at me. I kept my head down as I headed into a stall.

I sat on the toilet with my pants still on, staring at the ground. I heard their whispers, but I couldn't make out what they were saying. I eventually flushed the empty toilet and got up. I unlocked the door and went to the sink. They parted as I came in between them.

It was pretty awkward, but it ended soon. I walked over to the door, and they watched me as I did. There was a wall between the door and the sinks, so when I opened the door and didn't leave, they didn't see.

I sat behind the wall.

They giggled, then one of them said, "That was awkward."

"Yea," the other one said, "She sent nudes to Connie?"

"Connie Springer?!"

"Yea."

"But she's dating Eren?"

"I know, shes kind of a slut," whatever girl said that, she laughed.

"Whatever, Eren deserves to be cheated on."

"Yeah, he's a dick to girls, all he cares about is his friends and himself."

"And he tried to rob a fucking gas station."

Connie? How did that even... how did they even... why would they think that?

I stood up in a rush and ran out of the bathroom, holding in a scream as I paced down the hall. There was a kid sitting down in the hall by his teachers door. He stared at me in the most perverted way. I avoided eye contact and kept walking.

When I got back in class, Brooke had, already, copied all of her notes onto my page. I stared at her, "Why'd you do that?" I whispered because the teacher was talking.

"We have a quiz about it tomorrow. You're lucky I was actually paying attention today and taking notes," she whispered back, tapping my journal with her pencil.

"Th-thanks."

"Mhmm," she turned back around.

As I got out of class, Brooke followed me.

"So, um, like," she stumbled on her words. I stared at her, "Never mind, kay, bye."

She quickly walked away, pounding her hand in her face and mumbling something to her self.

"Ohhhh Kay," I whispered.

As I walked down the hall, all I heard were whispers.

Mikasa
Mikasa
Mikasa
Mikasa

Mikasa
Mikasa
Mikasa

They didn't seem to not follow me.

I ignored them as much as I could and continued my pace down the halls. I, again, sat down in a room full of stares. Third period. I sighed.

I zoned out again. It wasn't something I could help. I tried to focus, but I couldn't. I would just sit and stare at my fingers.

Fourth period came. Another class with Eren. I ignored him as he ignored me. I also ignored the lesson. All I heard was... a test this week? I don't know.

I stared at the clock waiting for lunch. Would Eren sit with me? Probably not. Ha. I stood up to throw away something. Eren looked over at me. I looked over at him. He furrowed his brow and turned to the person beside him and whispered. The person stared at me after he did.

I almost lashed at Eren. I wanted to rip out his hair. I wanted to slam his face on the ground. I wanted to scream. I wanted to--

"Mikasa?" My teacher asked. I was standing there shaking, "Mikasa, you okay?"

"Yea," I turned around and balled my fist, walking back to my desk.

10 minutes later the bell rang for lunch. I stood up, gathering my useless stuff. I walked out of the classroom, forgetting everything that was wrong in my life... or I was trying to.

"Yo Mikasa!" Sasha screamed across the hall, Armin was at her side.

I just stared at her as they came towards me, "Hey," Armin said.

I stared at them in confusion.

"We wanted to walk you to lunch, so you wouldn't skip it," Sasha smiled.

I rolled my eyes and walked with them, "Marco isn't here today, so it's just us," Armin quietly said.

"Mm," I pursed my lips and nodded my head.

We sat down at our table. I didn't bother to eat my food that Sasha had to go get for me. We sat there in awkward silence for about 5 minutes.

"Uh... so, how's class?" Armin spoke up.

I shrugged. I was staring at the lunch line. Something caught my eye. Eren was standing in line with Bertholdt and Annie... laughing.

She'd most definitely seen me staring at her. She gave me a glare then smiled at me, lifting her shoulder. I furrowed my brow and let out a deep breath.

Sasha said my name, so I focused my attention on her, "Why are you still with him?" She asked, staring at her plate.

"Huh?" I breathed.

"Eren," she looked at me.

Armin stayed silent.

"I'm.." I stared at them as they sat across from me.

Our table had went from at least 15 people to 7 to 4 and, now, 2. Yea, we did use to have 15 people, but friends come and go more like the seasons. Armin and Sasha were just the climate.

I never got to answer Sasha's question. I never got answer because I got distracted by the feeling that eyes were being placed on you.

I turned my head towards Eren's table. They were whispering, giggling, and staring at me. Eren started to pull out his phone. That's when I stood up.

Without thinking, I stormed over to his table. I was ready to pounce on him like nothing you've  ever seen before. My fist balled. My eyes teared up. That's it. That's what happened. My eyes teared up.

I stood before him. He stared up at me. He was so vulnerable, but my teared up eyes became drowning eyes. I couldn't let anger out... I was too overwhelmed with other emotions to do that.

I just stood there crying. Mascara marks gathering around my eyes. Eren stared at me in shock... not knowing what to do.

"Pft," a snort came from my left.

I raised my fist and punched Annie in her already fucked up nose. I was going to get on top of her, for she had fallen to the ground, and start punching her some more, but Eren stood up and grabbed my arms. Teachers gathered around.

I was instantly sent to the principal's.

"Well, Ms. Ackerman, you'll be able to spend 3 days in iss with your boyfriend, who, remember, attempted robbery, next week after you come back from suspension," Mrs. Krause said.

Her fucking eyes brows were thick and bushy and too dark. Her boobs were too big for her torso. Her hair was dry and hardened. She was like a confident 8th grade popular boy with a little penis.

"Why'd you punch her?" She asked.

I stayed silent. She didn't really like me. I had been here couple of times for skipping class with Eren. She used to like me, but she stopped after I didn't listen to her when she told me to stay away from Eren.

I should've listened.

"At least you can't skip class while your suspended," she smiled and picked up her phone... dialing Levi's number.

Id have to instantly go home. 3 days out of school. 3 days in iss with dipshit. Whatever. We'll probably make up in a couple of days. Yea, I know, you think I'm insane. Why make up with him when you can just break up with him?

She got off of the phone with Levi.

"Your dad can't--"

"He's not my dad," I gave her the ugliest look and didn't regret it at all.

She giggled, "my bad. Your guardian, can't pick you up because he's in court."

"I'll walk home," I started to get up and grabbed my bag.

"Well, actually, Levi told me that Ms. Zoe could take you home?"

I stopped, "ugh," I mumbled.

"We've already notified Ms. Zoe, and you are to immediately go to her classroom. Good thing it's her work period."

I got up and headed to her class. It was silent walking out of the building and to her soccer mom suburban. She broke the silence when I got in.

"What happened?"

"Got in a fight."

"With who?"

"Annie Leonhardt."

"Why?"

I shrugged and that was the end of our conversation.

-

"Why the hell were you fighting?" Levi asked as soon as the front door shut.

"Nice to see you too," i looked at him from the couch and from the tv screen.

He grabbed the remote and turned off the tv, "Mikasa."

"There's too much going on," I mumbled and reached for a second remote that turned on the roku.

"Mikasa!"

"I said there's too much going on! What the fuck do you expect me to be?! Fine?! Perfect?! Levi! I got raped not even 2 weeks ago! I got fucked over about 50 times by a guy I refuse to give up! I get fucking pregnant by him! And we're acting like none of this is going on?! After something bad happens we'll move on, but as soon as we do that, something bad happens again, and, still, we forget that it did! We've been doing it all of our lives! Guess what?! Now it's all catching up! I-..." my voice became low as I realized I needed to shut up, but all of it was too true.

Levi was silent. He stood there and stared at the ground. He tossed the remote back over onto the couch, and instead of hanging his coat on the coat rack, he carried to his room where he shut his door.

I didn't hear a peep from him all night.

HI

IM BACK?? IDK MAYBE IDK BUT AT LEAST THERE'S THIS

I have some advice, but don't take it because it's very bad

-if you feel guilty about doing something, then do it a couple more times

^ it makes the guilt not as bad tbh btw

Anyways, if you have any question comment on the dash

-

PRAYERS WENT OUT TO MY TWO FOLLOWERS WHO LIVED IN HOUSTON AND ALL OF MY FOLLOWERS THAT LIVE IN FLORIDA AND LOUISIANA AND THE CARIBBEAN AND MEXICO AND CALIFORNIA AND THE PLACES W/ THE FIRES AND FLOODS AND EARTHQUAKES AND HURRICANES!!

I, as we know, live in Texas, basically in Houston (literally 30 mins away). We were so blessed that our house wasn't flooded because we live right beside (and I mean like it's one block away from our house) Lake Conroe and a lot of the houses in our neighborhood were damaged, but not ours.

#TexasStrong AND NO IT WASNT JUST HOUSTON SO DONT HIT ME WITH THAT #HOUSTONSTRONG SHIT

and I'll prob put #flordiastrong later but for now it's texas becAUSE TEXAS IS AMAZING BÎTCH

cOUGH

OK LOVE YALL!!!!

WAIT FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK THANK U

I
HAVE
ALMOST
9k
READS
SHIT
OMG I LOVE U
AND U
AND YES EVEN U
SHIT AHHHHHHHHH PLEASE IMMA CRY TYSM!!

DONT FORGET TO COMMENT!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 5.5K 30
πŸ”žThis is a very dirty Eremika fanfic, if you are not mature enough please click away. That being said: In an alternate universe where the Yeager bro...
1K 20 18
You come from Marley on one of the ships to inspect the "Heaven". But instead of investigating, you end up being held by the survey corps (as an impo...
72.1K 1.9K 32
οΉ™β­”οΌŽπŸ³ "uhm, so carla asked me to take uh..."βŸ† ( 〃"let me guess." you started, "brunette bastard?" .) β˜…β˜†οΉ” "i heard that, jerk!"οΉ† β—ƒοΌŽ y/n is a intro...
532K 21K 123
[COMPLETED] "(Y/N), after everything we've been through, I have become certain of one thing. I love you. Having to stay away from you for so long onl...