The Bad Boy's Queen

By ChocoPieDana

❝He was a King and he chose her as his Queen.❞ In Ava's world, the underworld is everything. The bad side rul... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Holy Moly
Chapter 2 - Rumors
Chapter 3 - Impressive
Chapter 4 - Mafia
Chapter 5 - Back So Soon
Chapter 6 - Last Name
Chapter 7 - Trust Me
Chapter 8 - Best of All
Chapter 9 - Just for You
Chapter 10 - Anytime, Boss
Chapter 11 - For Her
Chapter 12 - You'll See
Chapter 13 - Thanks To You
Chapter 14 - Never Happened
Chapter 15 - Fucking Bodyguards
Chapter 16 - Another Mafia
Chapter 17 - No Promises
Chapter 18 - Sadistic Little Bastard
Chapter 19 - True Feelings
Chapter 20 - The Underworld
Chapter 21 - Dead Man
Chapter 22 - Carter
Chapter 23 - Confession
Chapter 24 - Shut Up
Chapter 26 - Even If Everything Breaks
Chapter 27 - Yes, I Will
Chapter 28 - Stop Running Away
Chapter 29 - Goodnight, Love
Chapter 30 - Just Temporary
Chapter 31- On The Battlegrounds
Chapter 32 - Breaking Down
Chapter 33 - It'll Be Alright
Chapter 34 - I Already Lost Him
Chapter 35 - Dirty Secret
Chapter 36 - Just Feel Sour
Chapter 37 - Is Love This Painful?
Chapter 38 - Slowly Killing Me
Chapter 39 - No Excuse
Notice

Chapter 25 - First Kiss

1.3K 55 21
By ChocoPieDana

*please read!* A/n  - Before I start, I'd love to thank everybody for reading up to this point! Also to those who have voted, I love you guys so so much!! <3 Thank you so much! I am saying this right now because honestly, I mean it when I say it-

You're going to need to make sure you don't scream too loud or anything (don't want your parents banging on your door for being too loud or anyone giving you weird looks). Make sure you have something to bite- like a pillow or cloth or anything because trust me- you're going to need it.

You're in for a ride, ladies <3 

Enjoy this extra long and special chapter!!! :D

P.s - I'm not promising anything. *innocent face*

WARNNG- The following chapter may cause diabetes (from being too sweet), heart attacks or even possibly nosebleeds. Proceed with caution ;)

Chapter 25 - First Kiss

I close my eyes as I enjoy the cool wind of the beach, my hands tucked into the pocket of my jeans. It was the perfect day to have a beach party.. or festival or whatever you want to call it. 

I look to my right and observe the many stalls and shacks that have been set up- filling up the whole length of the beach. The beach have been specially set up with lamp posts, decorative lights, flowers and more. In the middle of all the shops was a huge dance floor surrounded by fire torches. I knew that visiting all of these shops would be a blast.

I turn to the left to see it empty except for lamp posts but it was exceptionally beautiful to go on a walk on. A cliff was at the very end of the left side of the beach. 

The party only just started with 5 minutes in and already its filling with young people. I eye a group of guys surfing and a game of volleyball going on, already thinking of everything that's going to happen.

As I stood at the left entrance of the party, I suddenly feel a loud painful slap on my back. 

"What the fuck was that for, Dom?" I hiss, glaring at a shirtless Dom who's already in his swim shorts.

"Just for fun." He laughs, looking around- probably checking girls out. 

Roman appears beside me, also shirtless and in his red swim shorts. He frowns at me and looks at me up and down. "What the fuck are you still doing in those clothes? Go change now! Its a beach party for fuck's sake."

"I'll change later, Rome. No need to freak out about it."

"Dude, you better change before Ava gets here. She'd be disappointed to see you still in your clothes and not showing off your assets." Dom makes a face at my clothing.

"Yeah, go change, Law."

I roll my eyes. "I said I'll change later. Why should the both of you be so disturbed by m-" Suddenly, Roman is pushing my back and Dom's pulling hard at my arms towards the ocean. "Hey, what the fuck are you guys do-"

And just like that, they managed to push me into the water while laughing loudly as I got drenched from top to bottom. 

Dom smirks, pulling out the lollipop in his mouth. "Seems like you're soaked now. Better take those clothes off, Law."

"Fucking bastards." I mutter as I get up and shake my head a bit, droplets of water falling from my hair. I reach for the hem of my shirt and pull it off in one swift motion, tossing the shirt onto a nearby rock. They're going to be taken off anyway, I thought as I remove my jeans- my black swim shorts inside. They both snicker before throwing a towel to me for me to dry off. 

I wipe my hair, ruffling it and finally placing the towel on my shoulder as I throw my wet clothes into a plastic bag and placing the plastic bag into the sling-bag that Roman brought for the three of us. I stand back up straight, my back facing the entrance when I finally notice the amount of girls staring and giggling our way. 

"This is why I hate going to things like these." I say suddenly, causing Dom and Roman to look back at me. I nudge my head towards the group of giddy teenage girls. "Sooner or later, one of them is going to approach one of us."

Dom glances at them, swirling his tongue around the lollipop in his hand. "Relax. We can just tell them that we brought girls with us as well."

"Speaking of them, where are they?" Romans cuts in, looking between the two of us. 

Dom hums. "Rain texted me earlier saying that they're on the way. They took some time getting ready but they'll be here soon."

I smile in amusement. "You got her number? What did you do to her?"

"I managed to make her agree to this as our first date. I also got her number in the process." Dom grins proudly. "She's too hot and feisty. I just have to get her. Totally my type."

Roman chuckles. "That's so unlike you to get out of your comfort zone for a girl. Are you in love?"

"Probably." Roman and I gasp in surprise at his answer. Dom, the ladies man, is admitting that he's in love? The glint in his eyes definitely answered my question. He was. "Speaking of love, when the fuck are you going to take action, Law? Same goes for you as well, Rome."

Roman purses his lips and looks away. "I don't want to talk about it."

"Talk about what? Your obvious crush on Vern?"

"Shut up, man."

I chuckle, finding the whole thing amusing. "I find it quite hard to believe that the three of us would end up falling for the same set of best friends. Didn't we used to talk about this when we were kids?" I run my hand through my hair, looking up. "Its quite funny, to be honest."

"Yeah it is." Dom agrees. Then he suddenly glances to the entrance from the corner of his eye and smirks. "Speaking of a set of best friends."

I look at him, confused when I feel warm soft hands wrap around my waist and hug me from behind. A head pokes out from underneath my left arm and smiles at me. "Hey, Law! Sorry we're a bit late."

I find myself breathless as I stare back at the pair of brown eyes. I naturally smile widely. "Its okay. No harm done." I lace my fingers with hers and tug on her hand gently. "Now get out from hiding behind me, I want to see you, babe."

Ava rolls her eyes playfully before stepping out from behind me, still holding my hand. My jaw drops as I stood there mesmerized.

Ava's wearing a brown string bikini with a long dark brown cloth tied diagonally to her waist on the side to make a skirt. The skirt reaches her knees on the left side and goes diagonally up to a knot on the right of her waist, revealing the bikini underneath. She has her wavy dark brown hair down to mid-waist. To finish it off, she has a pink flower in her hair and a few simple bracelets on her wrists.

It suited her perfectly and her choice of fashion definitely matches her hair and eyes. She looked stunning and I can't believe she's my date. Suddenly, I remember how beautiful she looked in that red dress she wore to the dance last week.

She's beautiful no matter what she wears. 

She twirls around with a huge smile on her face. "Is it okay?" She asks expectantly, looking down at herself.

I look away, gripping her hand while heat crept up my face. "You look pretty." What the fuck am I saying? I should be showering her with compliments instead of muttering like a wimp!

She chuckles and hugs my arm. "You look handsome yourself."

"I'm only wearing swim shorts, Ava."

"Black ones. You're also wearing a dog tag around your neck. Plus, with this body of yours and the looks- you look too good. Also, I'm happy that you're finally showing your arm tattoos- I love them." She looks at my tattoo sleeves and traces a pattern with her nail, sending goosebumps through my body and making me shudder. "You look hot and sexy with these tattoos, Law. You should show them more."

I feel pride and confidence building up in me and I smile victoriously. "Since you're complimenting me so much today, I should probably do the same." I take a lock of her hair and devilishly look into her eyes with a smirk. "You should have your hair down more. You look very hot and sexy in that. If you weren't a virgin, I would have ditched this party just to fuck you in my car right now."

Her face exploded into a dozen shades of red and she hides her face in my chest adorably. I chuckle, wrapping my arms around her. I just love seeing her getting flustered because of me. As she hides her burning face on my naked chest while I laugh, she cutely tries to hit me a few times in embarrassment. So cute.

"Okay, okay, I'll stop with the dirty jokes." I laugh, pulling her away from my chest and cupping her cheeks to look at her. I grin cheekily. "For now."

"Law!" She groans, looking away in annoyance.

"But I'm serious! If I didn't have enough willpower to resist you, you would have lost your virginity a long time ago because seriously- you don't know how much you turn me on."

"OKAY- that's enough!" She yelps in panic, smashing my face with her open palm to shut me up as she desperately tries to cover her blush. "That's enough sexual innuendos for one day."

"But I have so much more!"

Ava huffs and tugs on my arm to pull me away. "Let's just go explore already. I have no time to handle your childishness." I smile and follow suit right behind her, the others agreeing to meet up later. Seems like everyone wants some alone private time with their partners.

We go around from stall to stall, buying food and checking out some really interesting things. There were even some mini games to play. Ava was ecstatic when I managed to win her a huge fluffy cat doll from a shooting game- shooting games are easy for people like us who shoot for a living. We even stopped to take pictures at photobooths where Ava kept on posing sexily, making every guy turn her way. I had to hug her from behind to make the stares go away.

Ava was giggling at a joke I made while sharing the ice cream I actually bought for her when we reached a surf shop.

"Hey, interested in surfing?" A young teenage boy asks Ava who was right in front of him. He leans on the counter and smiles at her while checking her out at the same time. I narrow my eyes at him as I wrap my arm around her waist to keep him away. "You can rent a surfboard for 20 dollars for half an hour's worth."

"That's quite cheap." I wonder out loud.

Ava lights up like a young girl during Christmas. She whips towards me with a huge smile and expectant eyes. "Can we surf, please?"

"You can surf?"

"Um, yeah. Didn't Rain and Vern ever told you that?" Ava asks, her dark brown hair flowing as she heads for a white surfboard and picks it. "Come on. Let's rent two. I heard that you surf as well." I chuckle, running my hand through my hair as I reach for my wallet. I was about to whip out some money when Ava beat me to it. "We'll rent two for an hour. Thank you!" The guy grins and takes the money just as Ava passes me a dark blue board.

"Who told you to pay?"

"Who asked you to pay?" She counters playfully. "Come on, let's go!" She takes my hand and tugs on it gently, all the while smiling beautifully at me- making my heart skip a beat.

Man, I'm really in trouble. I'm falling very fast for this girl.

+++

I squeal, running away as another wave comes my way. "Oh God!" Before I knew it, the wave had engulfed me but only for a few moments, leaving me totally drenched from head to toe. "Goddammit." I mutter, looking at myself, the surfboard tapping me on the thigh. Then I heard loud laughter.

"Now that was amusing!" Law laughs out loud, holding his board and smacking his thigh several times from laughing too much.

I groan before kicking the water so that it splashes against him. The water hits him and he stops laughing instantly. "Aren't you enjoying yourself a lot?" I tease, hinting to the time when he said that the party would be a waste of time. "I'm pretty sure you said that you had better things to do."

"Its fun if I'm spending it with you." He says, smiling and eyes glinting. My heart stops, another mad blush coming. Why the hell am I always blushing around him nowadays?

To distract myself, I glance at my watch. "Let's return the surfboards now, there's about 3 minutes left." Law agrees and we thread ourselves out of the water, my hair still dripping water from the wave.

When we finally got to shore, I was busy meddling with the sand on my sandals when I felt a towel drape over my head and hands drying my hair and shoulders. I look back to meet Law's gaze and warm smile. "Just drying you up." He continues to wipe my hair and when he shifts all of my hair onto one shoulder, he pauses and hands the towel to me.

I frown. "Why did you suddenly stop?"

Law shakes his head, his hand covering his eyes as he looks down all flustered. "I can't. You have to dry the rest of your body on your own. If I continued, I won't be able to stop myself."

My face flares up and I timidly take the towel and start wiping myself, blushing all the way through the process. When I was finished, I gently placed the towel on his back and began drying him too. The startled jump that Law made was enough to have me laughing. "I'm done. Now its your turn." Law shyly took the towel and began wiping himself. A few moments later and he was done.

"Ava, let me tell you something." He starts, looking away but still gripping my shoulder. "If you touch me like that after I literally just told you that I could barely contain myself, you are at fault for my raging hard boner."

As if on instinct, my fist flew out and punch him on the arm, making him laugh loudly that it began to attract attention. "You really love making me uncomfortable, don't you?" 

"Its a tiring 24/7 job, babe." He proudly says, lacing his fingers with mine and placing the towel on his shoulder. "Let's go explore more before sunset."

We had only two hours left to sunset and we had a ton of fun going around. We even bumped into some guys from school. They invited us to a game of volleyball and we gladly did- me and Law on opposite teams. After the game, we both watched a performance before continuing our exploration while singing the songs blaring out from the dozen speakers set up around the beach. At one point, Law bought me a jacket without me knowing and I did as well- surprisingly, we bought the exact same one. 

"What is this? A couple jacket?" Law teases, taking the black jacket from me while I took the same one from him. His was only a size bigger.

I hum. "If you want it to. Glad to know that we have the same taste in clothing."

We wore the jackets for the rest of the evening, sharing food and playing mini-games. We even watched a dance battle going on and joined a crowd of people going cliff-jumping. It was exhilarating. Law and I then went swimming with another group of people, just spending our time to watch the sunset. 

"Whew, I'm spent!" I say out loud, plopping myself flat on the sand. I take a deep breath, admiring the orange sunset sky. "Today's so fun and the party's not even done yet."

Law chuckles before setting down beside me. He pulls me up into a sitting position and I gasped in awe at the setting sun. I hug the cat doll Law won for me and settle my head on top of it, just watching the sun. A lot of people stopped to admire the view, some taking vlogs and taking pictures. When the sun completely sets, that's when the true party starts. 

I suddenly notice that Law was actually looking at me. I turn around and narrow my eyes at him. "Don't you dare start a cliche line saying that I'm the beautiful view."

Law chuckles. "I was but then you managed to stop me." He gazes at the view, deep in thought while I admire how handsome and good-looking he was- his jet black hair blowing in the wind, steel gray eyes gleaming, dimples showing in the small smile he's having right now. His tan skin that just perfectly embrace his tattoo sleeves that reach a little past his wrists. I guess I don't have to mention his sharp jawline and abs either- you can just imagine how flawless he looks.

I took out my phone and scrolled through it for a few moments, Law noticing what I was doing. He watches silently when I suddenly face the camera his way and take a picture before he could even protest. "Hey! What was that for?" 

"For educational purposes." I answer simply, appreciating how amazingly photogenic he was. I  grin back at him. "I can't believe I just took a perfect pictur-"

I wasn't even able to finish my sentence when I heard the sound of a camera. Law smirks, turning his phone off after he had just took a picture. Law winks at me. "For educational purposes, hot-stuff."

I was about to fight back when music started blasting and everyone cheered. We both turn to see that the party has officially started, a DJ handling the DJ booth on the stage. The dance floor lit up, the tiki torches also lighting up as music began thumping. "Let's go dance!" I squeal, pulling Law onto his feet. Law just obliges, letting me pull him towards the dance floor.

Once on the dance floor, it was amazing- the DJ was great as he began blaring the song 'Strip That Down' by Liam Payne. I begin recording what was going on, gawking in awe at the disco lights on the stage. 

"You're really enjoying this, aren't you?" 

I instantly nod, Law dragging me out from the dance floor and onto the side where someone handed us champagne glasses for free. We clinked our glasses and began sipping from it, me cheering overly loud as a local celebrity went on stage to sing. It was packed! It was exactly like a some kind of concert. I didn't even notice when Law bought some glow sticks from behind us but then he handed one to me and it just made the experience better. People were jumping up and down to the beat- the bass dropping very, very low. 

"Damn, this is amazing!" I yell over the music. "I'm so happy I agreed to come."

Law smiles, placing our empty glasses onto an empty tray. "I'm thrilled to find it all worth it. Your smile is enough to make my day." I laugh but stop when they began blaring the song 'Just Give Me A Reason' by Pink. Law grins, holding out his hand. "May I have this dance, princess?"

I look around to see everyone heading for their partners to dance to the song. I smile back at Law. "I would love to, prince charming." 

We went to a free spot on the dance floor and began swaying to the song. As we slow danced, me and Law sang our heart's out to the lyrics- just belting out the lyrics. Other couples were also singing while dancing. I took out Law's phone, which he kept in the brand new jacket pocket and took a picture of the two of us. "Something memorable like this must be kept."

"Why my phone though?" He asks, amused.

"In case you miss me when the night is over."

After dancing and singing to a few more songs, Law and I finally decided to check out the huge bonfire they have going on a few feet away from the dance floor. People were fire dancing and sitting on logs around the bonfire, beer cans in hand and also singing the songs coming from the speakers. A game of spin the bottle and truth or dare was also going on with a few squeals and cheers happening here and there. 

I was surprised to see Dom and Rhiannon playing spin the bottle and Roman and Vern playing truth or dare. I waved my hand towards Vern. "Vern!" Vern looks up and shyly waves back as she is sitting on Roman's lap- dangerously close to his naked muscled chest as Roman has one arm around her to keep her secure. I'm guessing that its for a dare. 

And what a very good dare that is.

The fact that Vern's only wearing a black string bikini that doesn't leave much to the imagination, I'm surprised that Roman isn't too disturbed or distracted by it. But I definitely caught how Roman has his hand on her thigh possessively because the other guys were stealing glances at her. I also caught the subtle gentle rubbing Roman was doing on her thigh.

I look over to Rhiannon to see her focused with her arms crossed. Her lipstick was fading and Dom who was sitting beside her- has a really smug smirk on his face with his lips a bit smeared with lipstick. Law chuckles before catching Dom's attention and gesturing to his lips. Dom then wipes his lips with the back of his hand with a very proud smirk.

Did Dom just kissed Rhiannon? Lucky bastard.

Dom has his arm slung around Rhiannon's shoulder- his hand close to her boobs. Seems like Dom also has another plan in his mind. I bet it has something to do with the sexy dark purple bikini Rhiannon's wearing.

Law and I sat down to watch the two games going on and how interesting it all went. Rhiannon ended up having to french kiss Dom two times- Dom not-so-subtly placing his hands on her ass every time she kisses him. Every time after the kiss, Dom also keeps on biting his lips and smirking victoriously with a dreamy look in his eye. 

Roman had to do a dare where he had to untie Vern's bikini top and leave her exposed for the rest of the game. Roman did it but he so sweetly protected her by letting her hug him- Vern hiding her chest against Roman's with her legs crossed around his waist. Roman was trembling the whole time he had to untie her top! Law also just had to point out that Roman's having a massive erection and blushing like an idiot. It was amusing to see how shy they both were. 

I mean, I'd be a mess like Roman too if I had to have skin to skin contact with the boobs of the girl you like.

About an hour or so passed and we finally decided to leave them be- they were getting really flustered with our constant teasing. Dom kept on wolf-whistling to Roman the whole time since they did that dare. Roman, on the other hand, kept on mocking Dom after the two kisses. Law and I were both laughing the whole way as we walked away from the festival.

"Did you see how red Rome was?" Law laughs.

"I know. He was so agitated!" I clutch my stomach, my other hand holding tight onto Law's hand. "Rhiannon too. That's the first time I've seen her so shy to kiss a boy."

"I bet it was Dom's suggestion that they play that game." Law runs his hand through his hair, swinging our interlaced hands. "Dom's so lucky to be able to kiss the girl he likes."

I stay silent, grateful that it was dark where we were but I certainly caught onto how his statement had a double meaning to it. 

We were quite far away from the party, lamp posts with decorative lights dimly lighting our way on the sand. We were just walking in the direction of the cliff at the far end of the beach. I look up and gasp in awe at how beautiful the shining full moon was, illuminated together with the twinkling stars. It was dark where we were, the only light coming from the dim lamp posts and the moonlight- enough to highlight the beautiful night sky.

I was about to say something when I felt water wash up against my feet. I look down and finally notice that we had accidentally walked near the water. I bent down and removed my sandals, tossing them to the side and entering the water until it reach just above my ankles. "The water's so warm, surprisingly." I comment, kicking at the water.

Law just looks at me mysteriously with a small smile. "Of course its warm if someone so hot is standing in it."

I scoff at his flirting before pulling hard at his hand, causing him to stumble into the water as well. "Then it should turn into a hot spring if someone hotter than me is standing in it with me."

Law smirks when he pauses. "Hey, its our song."

I stay silent and sure enough, I could hear the song 'A Thousand Years' playing softly in the background. I hum in amusement. "What a romantic setting. Are you sure you didn't have this all planned?"

"Maybe." He answers, taking my hands and begin to sway us to the soft music playing at the party. "I'm surprised the music reaches here. We're quite far away from the party, you know."

"They're playing it loud enough for the two of us to have our romantic scene here." I joke, resting my head on Law's chest. Law just stays silent, dancing slowly to the song in sync with me.

That was how it remained for the remaining of the song, just the two of us slow-dancing. When the song ended, I look up to see Law already gazing down at me. I smile softly, finding it entertaining and amusing. "What?"

"Nothing." He answers. It was like he could see that I was about to ask him again because the next second, he was splashing me like mad with water. He bursts out laughing while I got soaked- again.

I laugh, raising my skirt to squeeze out the water. "Dammit, Law. Now I'm wet again." I narrow my eyes at him before splashing him back with even more water. "So if I'm wet, you must be too!" A water splashing tournament ensued, our laughter ringing out in the night. "Okay, okay, that's enough!" I chuckle, holding my hands out to block the water from hitting my face.

Law stops and shakes his head, droplets of water flying out and slapping me on the face. He winks. "I'm so proud I managed to get you wet."

I roll my eyes. He's never done with the dirty jokes, is he? I brought my hair to one side and wrung out the water in it. I wipe my face from any drops to narrow my eyes at him. "I thought you said you were done with the dirty jokes."

"But I didn't promise." He says, running his hand through his wet hair. My breath hitches at how hot he looked at that moment, his muscles flexing at the small motion. 

I smile. "Then I guess its the same for that kiss on the forehead you gave me last week." Law pauses and looks up at me, his intense gaze meeting mine. Something flashed through it but it was gone as fast as it had appeared. "Was that also not a promise?"

Law places his hands gently on my hips and suddenly pulls me closer to him. I yelp at the sudden action but I was silenced by Law's intensifying gaze. Then, Law's voice dropped to a very husky tone. "Ava." Just hearing him say my name like that had my heart stopping and my knees weak. I just love how perfectly my name rolls off his tongue. "I'm sure you're well-aware that I'm a man of my word."

I look down but Law lifts my chin back up with one hand and he gazes into my eyes- his eyes boring into me. He licks his bottom lip and his eyes flickers down to my lips for a split second and I was so aware on how ragged his breathing was. I'm sure mine was as well with how loud my heart was pounding. 

Then he rests his forehead on mine and closes his eyes, exhaling with his breathing shaky. "You'll let me take it, won't you, Ava?"

I was silent for a few moments and when I was about to answer, I was silenced. I finally felt it.

Law's lips were on mine.

Law's finally kissing me.

But before I could even kiss him back, Law had already pulled away.

Law instantly touched his lips and looked away, flustered. "Oh God, fuck, Ava. I'm so sorry I kissed you without your consent. Shit. That was your first kiss too. I am so sorry, it won-"

I didn't even let him rant or finish what he has to say because I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down, kissing him back right on the lips. Law was surprised but I could feel his smile against my lips as he kissed me back. My eyes closed and I let my hands get tangled in his midnight black hair.

It was far, far better than what I imagined. 

It was only my first kiss and I not know much about kissing but Law gladly took the lead. His lips were soft and warm, a contrast to his tough exterior but I love every second of it. Law wrapped one of his arms around my waist, pulling me until I was flush against his chest and his other hand went into my hair and gently tugged on it, causing me to let out a small moan. Law smirked, deepening the kiss.

Fuck, it was amazing.

Time did not stand still nor did fireworks set off like it always do in the books but my heart did feel like exploding. I never realized or thought about how good Law was at kissing up to this point. Not that I have anyone to compare him with. Law certainly knew what he was doing as his tongue took control. Goddamn.

Law smelt amazing- even after getting wet from seawater, his cologne still managed to stay put. The kiss tasted sweet and just overall warm. It was like I found out more about Law. He was demanding in the kiss but tender at the same time. The kiss is just electrifying. My heart was pounding so loud, I'm sure he could hear it. After this, I'm not sure how to breathe.

I just gave my first kiss to Law.

And its fucking amazing. I could kiss him forever. Now I know why people get addicted.

Law is just pure addiction.

Sadly, due to a shortage of oxygen (because of my inexperience), we had to pull away eventually. If I could, I would have kissed him way longer.

When we finally broke apart, our breathing were shaky and shallow- well, at least mine was. I'm a hundred percent positive that my face looks really flushed right now and my hair messy. I look up and heat up even more when I meet Law's steel eyes.

Law looked lost- dreamy even as he licks his lips before his eyes flickers to mine and he smiles. He rests his forehead on mine, his hot breath fanning my face. "You don't know how long I've been wanting to do that." He smirks, tightening his grip on my hips. "I am so kissing you more after this."

I smile teasingly. "Then why don't you start from now?"

"Then you better be ready because I'm kissing you every chance I get." Law says with a smirk before kissing me again.

I swear- this man will be the death of me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

503K 13.2K 47
Evie was just a simple girl trying to make it through life without any unnecessary problems. And she didn't think co-signing on a loan for an old hig...
11.1M 371K 50
"In a world overtaken by the mafia, there can only be one king." ---------------- Alister Mancini. His name alone was enough to make anyone's blood r...
VICENZO By Walnut

Short Story

1.5M 39.2K 74
Raised in the Mafia, I have known no other life other than cold calculated violence and discipline. A life where brutality is praised and weakness is...
1.8M 30.2K 39
He's rich. He's dangerous. He's sexy. After moving to California, I met a notorious bad boy named Ace. As my feelings for him grew stronger, so did m...