MacGyver Imagines

jordan_nachol tarafından

"A good relationship is a lot like a car, it'll work if you put some effort into it." -Angus MacGyver A compi... Daha Fazla

Wilt Bozer "Failed Dates and Mad Cashiers"
Jack Dalton "Happy Birthday!"
Cast "Assassin" Part 1
Cast "Assassin" Part 2
Cast "Assassin" Part 3
Director Matty Webber "New Friends"
Riley Davis & Jack Dalton "Long Time No See" Part 1
Riley Davis & Jack Dalton "Long Time no See" Part 2
Riley Davis and Angus MacGyver "Sisters"
Angus MacGyver- "Lunch Dates and Cheating Boyfriends"
Angus MacGyver and Wilt Bozer "Just Like High School" Part 1
Angus Macgyver and Wilt Bozer "Just Like High School" Part 2
Angus MacGyver "Movie Dates"
Cast- "Partners In Crime" Description (Coming Soon)
Cast "Lost and Found"
Cast- "Partner's In Crime" Part 1
Cast- "Partners in Crime" Part 2
Cast- "Partners in Crime" Part 3
Wilt Bozer- "It's Not Worth It"
Riley Davis "Murdoc's Partner in Crime" Part 1
Riley Davis "Murdoc's Partner in Crime" Part 2
Riley Davis "Murdoc's Partner in Crime" Part 3
Riley Davis & Jack Dalton "Murdoc's Partner in Crime" Part 4
Riley Davis & Jack Dalton "Murdoc's Partner in Crime" Part 5
Cast- "Short Imagines"
Angus MacGyver "I'm Always Here for You"
Cast- "The New Job" Part 1
Cast "The New Job" Part 2
Cast "The New Job" Part 3
Cast "The New Job" Part 4
Angus MacGyver- "All in The Christmas Spirit"
Cast- "Black Widow" Part 2
Angus MacGyver- "Secrets" Part 2
Wilt Bozer- "It's good to be home"
Cast- "Forensic Scientist"
Angus MacGyver - "You're Alive!"
Real Life Cast- Theatre Kids
Angus MacGyver- Resurfaced Memories
Cast - "Short Imagines"
Murdoc- Puddin'
Jack Dalton- "Imaginary Friends"
Jack Dalton- "Unscathed?"
Wilt Bozer- "Home"
Cast- "Welcome to The Team"
Angus MacGyver- "What have I done?"
Jack Dalton- "Cairo Days"
Angus MacGyver- "Secrets"
Cast- "Black Widow"
Angus MacGyver- "Saved"
Angus MacGyver- "A Baby On The Way" Part 1
Angus MacGyver- "A Baby On The Way" Part 2
100K

Angus MacGyver- "Revenge Plan"

4.1K 66 11
jordan_nachol tarafından

Two and a half weeks ago...

MacGyver's POV

The house is trashed, things are knocked over off of the shelves, the couch is over turned and the master bedroom where my girlfriend Y/N and I sleep is a mess and is covered in blood.

It's been two weeks since someone had taken my girlfriend hostage. I brought it up with Thorton and she's been trying to find out where she is since then. The team practically turned the place upside down looking for clues on who took her.

Two days after the team searched the house, I was looking in a box full of pictures of her and I when I see an unfamiliar picture. I pulled it out and take a look. I damn near cried. It's Y/N, tied to a chair, ducktape over her mouth. Her body is covered in cuts and bruises, blood staining most of her skin and clothes. She's wearing a sports bra and track pants. It's obvious she had just come home from the gym. Tears stain her cheeks and a familiar looking hand holds a gun up to her head.

I flip the card over and inspect the hand writing.

Come and get her Mac. She's most likely already dead.

-Murdoc

He took her, I cant beleive he took her. But why?

I call Thorton.

"Yes Mac?"

"Murdoc has her."

"Murdoc has who?"

"He has Y/N."

"Wait, one sentence Mac."

"Get everyone to Phoenix, right now. It's important. I have a lead on where Y/N is." I say giving up and hanging up the phone.

I grab the picture and drive to Phoenix, dragging Bozer along with me.

"What's wrong Mac?" Jack asks, concerned and confused.

"Murdoc has Y/N."

"How do you know?" Riley asks, opening her laptop.

"I was looking at old pictures of Y/N and I when I came across this." I say handing her the picture.

"Where is she?" Riley asks.

"That's what I was hoping we could figure out."

"Mac, this is alot on you right now, I think you should take a breath and take a step back."

"No, I am going to find her alive. I am not having another Nikki."

"How do you know it's going to turn into another Nikki?" Jack asks, raising an eyebrow.

"I just have an eerie feeling about it."

"Okay, she's at an abandoned warehouse. I have an address, 2201 Old Country Drive."

"Let's go."

"Mac, calm down, I know Mudoc. He wants you to go now."

"No you dont understand, he said himself that she's probably already dead. I'm not taking any risks. If I die trying to get her back, at least I can die doing something for the woman I love."

"Awww." Riley and Jack coo.

"Fine, gear up you two," Thorton says, pointing to Jack and I," Be very careful."

"Yes, Ma'am." Jack salutes grabbing his gun off of the coffee table in the center of the room.

An hour later...

We've been searching this place for nearly half an hour and cannot find Y/N or Mudoc anywhere. So many thoughts are running through my head.

Where is she? Where is Murdoc? Will he even be here? What has he done to Y/N? Is she even still alive? Is he still alive?

"One more floor to go." Jack sighs, walking up the last flight of stairs.

I run up the stairs and start looking around. I'm looking around and see something that stops me in my tracks.

Blood, but who's?

I follow the blood trail to a wooden chair. A person with dark hair sits, with their back facing me. Another person stands next to the chair facing it. I can only see the side profile.

"He should be here in a couple minutes." Person A, the person in the chair says.

"That's only if you last that long." The person standing next to it chuckles.

"I will Y/N, you can't shoot me, you dont have what it takes." The person in the chair snaps, looking up at the perosn standing next to it.

How did Y/N excape and then manage to switch places with Murdoc.

"Watch me."

"Y/N!" I yell.

She spins around to look at me, her face lighting up. The gun in her hand drops to the floor.

Before I can hug her, Murdoc gets up from the chair, grabs the gun and holds it up to her head, standing behind her.

"See, I told you he would be here in a couple minutes."

Y/N starts to breathe heavy, looking around to see a way out.

"There's no way out of this situation, poor Y/N is gunna die." Murdoc says happily.

"Not if I can help it." I spit, taking a step closer to the assassin and my girlfriend.

"Don't move MacGyver, or she dies." He says, pushing the gun even farther into the side of her head.

I can see her hand creeping up the side of his arm. She finally makes it up to her wrist and cries a little harder. She winks at me and smiles. She digs her nail into the space in between his knuckles. His hand starts to unclench and eventually he drops the gun, right into Y/N's hand.

(This is an actual pressure point, if you were to press your nail into the space between the knuckles of someone's index and middle fingers, their hands will open, works if someone is holding your wrist or holding a gun to your head. You're welcome)

She grabs it and spins around to face him, pointing the gun towards Murdoc.

"How did she-" Jack starts in disbelief.

"You learn some things." She smiles, turning around to face Jack.

"Y/N, don't shoot him, he deserves to be in jail."

"No, he deserves to be in hell."

"Baby, it's not worth it. I know you've been held hostage for two weeks, believe me, it's been two weeks of hell without you, but wouldn't you rather see him rot in jail," I plead, walking up to her and wrapping my arms around her, "Babe, please."

She points the gun to the ground and Jack takes a step and handcuffs Murdoc.

Back at Mac and Y/N's house, present day...

Y/N's POV.

This is crazy. All of Mac's co-workers are at our house and have no idea I'm going to be there. Mac told them that I wasn't supposed to be released from the hospital until tomorrow, little do they know is that I was released this morning and am about to walk through the door in a minute.

I can hear them chatting as I walk up the walkway to the front door. I grab my key out of my bag and unlock the door. I slowly open it and walk into my house.

I walk into the living room where they all are and sit next to Riley, the only other open seat in the room.

"So, what did I miss?" I ask.

"Nothing really, just when Y/N is going to be-" Riley says, looking at me and realizing who was sitting next to her.

"Y/N!" She screams, standing up.

"Riley!" I scream standing up and hugging her.

"It's good to have you back, Y/N." Riley smiles.

"It's good to be back." I sigh, looking around the room to all of the Think Tank agents.

I hug Thorton, Bozer, and Jack, I really haven't had a one on one with him since they found me.

I then sit in between Riley and Jack on the couch. Bozer and Mac sit next to each other on the other, smaller sofa. I think it's called a love seat or something and Thorton sits on a recliner facing the rest of us.

I tell them what happened and tell everyone the entire story of the past two weeks. Jack wraps his arm around me and hugs me. I can see Mac out of the corner of my eye give Jack and death stare.

We all talk and laugh about everything else. When everyone leaves about six hours later at 11 and Bozer goes to bed, Mac and I finally have some time by ourselves.

"God it's good to have you back. You have no idea how completely lost and empty I was without you here." He says, hugging me so tight I can just barely breathe.

"You have no idea." I sigh, digging my head into his chest.

"I love you Y/N L/N." He smiles, saying it like I'm royalty,

Laughing I respond, "I love you too, Angus MacGyver."

A/N

Oh.Dear. God. I have no comments for this chapter. Also, before anyone says anything, yes, it's Thorton and not Webber, I know, I intended it to be that way. I felt like she deserved to be in at least one.

Okay, that's it, I'll see you all next week, bye.

-Jordan

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

2.3K 57 15
HIGHEST RANKING: #8 IN DOMZEGLAITIS Alex Ernst has got his anger issues (if you watch the vlogs, you know this) And so does Hope. Does that mean the...
39.8K 890 25
***COMPLETED*** Lucy Brown is a bit nerdy, she has a big heart and a mysterious past. One day she meets Angus MacGyver and he shows her his dangerou...
12.4K 429 50
Things have changed. They loved. They got hurt. Broken promises and lies that they've told. But will the pain they caused will go away? Or will it co...
2K 45 21
cover credit to @buttcrfliesclips "I wonder what I'd say if I knew back then that the brown-eyed boy'd be my best friend and the one I'd give my hear...