Hating Archer [WATTY'S 2017]

By ThePsychoMadHatter

Tris moved into Hemmington with her family a few days ago. Nervous about starting school again, she keeps cal... More

Chapter One- Moving In
Chapter Two- The Group
Chapter Three- Invitation
Chapter Four- A New Side
Chapter Five- Permission
Chapter Six- Party
Chapter Seven- Asher
Chapter Eight- Accident
Chapter Nine- Storm
Chapter Ten- Panic
Chapter Eleven- Therapist
Chapter Twelve- Parents
Chapter Thirteen- Burglar
Chapter Fourteen- Blake
Chapter Fifteen- A Shocking Move
Chapter Sixteen- The Partner
Chapter Seventeen- Plans
Chapter Eighteen- The Beginning
Chapter Nineteen- Off The Bucket List
Chapter Twenty- Him
Chapter Twenty-One- Archer
Chapter Twenty-Two- No One
Chapter Twenty-Three- The Last Day
Chapter Twenty-Four- The Return
Chapter Twenty-Five- The Visit
Chapter Twenty-Six- The Past
Chapter Twenty-Seven- Dating Or Nah?
Chapter Twenty-Eight- Postponed
Chapter Twenty-Nine- The Secret
Chapter Thirty- The Ex
Chapter Thirty-One- The Hate-Zone
Chapter Thirty-Two- Like An Angel
Chapter Thirty-Three- Eighty Million Dollars
Chapter Thirty-Four- Bullseye
Chapter Thirty-Five- And Down Goes The Willie
Chapter Thirty-Six- Diamonds
Chapter Thirty-Seven- Officially Fucked
Epilogue
PARTY BITCH!
SEQUEL BITCH

Chapter Thirty-Eight- Wide Eyed

6.3K 321 41
By ThePsychoMadHatter

Let me break this down to you.

This is the last chapter.

I know. It's time to say goodbye to Arrianna.

I hope you enjoy the last chapter.

---

Just as Will was about to say anything further, Emma called two buff men. Will was shocked at first, but didn't have the courage to fight the men Emma just called. Instead, he just looked at me, but I avoided eye contact at any cost.

“Leave this house at once, Will Trinton,” she said, looking at me with once again a scowl. “Or else, I will make you.”

Without saying a word, Will took hold of my wrist and dragged me outside with one last glare towards Emma. The door was slammed shut behind us and I was doing everything I could to hold back the smirk that tried playing on my lips. I thought that after all this, I would somewhere still feel empty inside, but I was wrong. Seeing the look, the pain, the stress, on his face gave me extreme satisfaction and I now know for a fact that his death would only satisfy me more.

He got into his car and I only just followed him. He backed up from the driveway and I silently watched him dying on the inside. The veins in his neck were clearly visible and his face was red from anger. His jaw was clenched and his knuckles were turning white from clutching into the steering wheel. This must have been the most satisfying thing I have ever seen.

I looked back at the road and checked the time on my phone. I quickly, secretly, started recording again and kept my phone on in case I had to call the cops. I shook my leg impatiently, wondering why it was taking him so long.

Just as that thought crossed my mind, a black car raced from behind us and stopped right in front of us, blocking our way.

Finally.

Will squinted his eyes, confused why a car was blocking our way, but as soon as he realized who it was, his eyes grew to the size of tennis balls. His hands started shaking and he took an abrupt stop, nearly making me fly forward. I glared at him, but understood his fear.

“Fuck,” he muttered under his breath as the man stepped out of his car.

With his black hair styled perfectly, wearing his expensive what I assumed his Armani suit along with his expensive Ray Ban sunglasses, he stood in front of Will's car, waiting for him to get out. If his looks weren't intimidating enough, the gun he was holding would definitely scare the living hell out of you.

It was as if Will forgot about my existence and hurried out of the car. I slowly got out too and followed him, not saying a word.

“Defares! What are you doing here?” Will released a shaky breath.

The Mafia leader slowly took off his glasses, narrowing his eyes at Will. He was quite hot, I must say. With blue deadly eyes, a defined jaw, styled brown hair, and muscles that were noticeable even though he was wearing that suit; fucking amazing.

“Where are my diamonds, Trinton,” his voice was calm, but cold enough to send shivers down my spine.

I had to admit though, I was enjoying this.

Will swallowed harshly, “I'll bring it to you, tomorrow morning!”

Two buff men stepped out of the car. By their looks I could say that they were bodyguards. Defares handed his sunglasses over to one of the men and glared at Will.

“Twenty million was transferred to your bank account this morning from an unknown source. My diamonds are missing, Trinton,” Defares stepped closer to Will, pressing the gun onto his head. “On top of that you leaked my information. I'm in a Mafia war now, only because of you.”

Will his eyes grew wide and the fear on his face was as satisfying as the decoration of a wedding cake.

“N-no!” he defended himself. “I-I didn't d-do a-anything! I-I swear!” tears filled his eyes.

“You know the price of betrayal, Will. You're going to die!” Defares growled and was about to pull the trigger when I shouted at him to stop.

He was shocked for a second, but that expression was gone as soon as it came. He lowered his gun and I walked over to them, my heels clicking on the asphalt. I stopped right in front of him and crossed my arms over my chest. I thought I'd be scared of Defares, but that fear was nothing compared to my thirst for revenge. Defares shot me a look, wondering what I wanted and I wasted no time.

“I've got a deal for you, Defares,” I said in a confident tone.

His flat look turned into an amused expression. “Oh my, I wonder what an eighteen year old has to offer me,” he chuckled. “Go back to school, kid.”

“All your information is on my hard drive. I have to power to destroy you and your little Mafia crew. For example, the location of all your illegal business,” I smirked at his changed expression. “Still wondering what I have to offer?”

Will's face lit up. A smile appeared on his face and he stood straight. Defares shot me an impressed look.

“Impressive. Tell me, what is your offer?” his hand cupped my left cheek. “Why should I not kill you right now?” he pressed the gun against my neck.

My smirk grew even wider, “Don't worry. It will benefit you.” He didn't say anything and I took that as a signal to continue. “All your information in trade for,” I looked at Will, “his life.”

“I will not spare him!” he growled and pressed the gun harder to my neck.

I didn't even mind the pain.

I chuckled humorlessly. “Who said anything about sparing his life?” I held his gun, looking him straight in the eyes. “I want to be the one who kills him.”

As soon as those words left my mouth, Will's million dollar smile fell and his head shot to my direction. Defares was speechless. He pulled away from me, studying me.

“Why?” he asked and I clenched my jaw.

“He killed my entire family. I spent years looking for him. I can't just let you kill him,” I said and Defares squinted his eyes. “So, what do you say? It's a fair trade. I get to kill him and you get all your information back and, please, do me a favor and take care of the body.”

Defares watched me for a while, “Fine,” he threw the gun my way, making me catch it. “You get your revenge. Because I like you, I'll take care of the body and spare your life,” he said, making me grin. “But remember, I don't like betrayal.”

I understood his words and that did manage to scare me a bit, but I wasn't planning on betraying him either. I looked at the gun and then at Will, who was now looking at me wide eyed. I walked over to him, pointing the gun right at his head. He took a step backwards, his hands shivering. He was scared.

Anger took over me and I remembered every moment he set me through pure and utter torture. Tears filled my eyes as I watched my family die over and over again in my head. How he shot my siblings, how he burned my parents alive, the scars and burns he gave me, the therapy, the trauma.

“W-who a-are you? Look, I-I'm sure y-you've mistaken me for someone else,” he swallowed harshly once again.

“Maria Vaan Delogh,” I breathed heavily. “Peter Vaan Delogh...” I clenched my jaw. “He was my father, you fucking son of a bitch!” I cried as his eyes grew even wider. “Look at me! I am that same girl! The girl you couldn't kill. You thought I was dead. But for years I'm at your tail like a fucking storm.”

All the pain I had, suddenly crashed on me and as soon as he opened his mouth to say something, I pulled the trigger, the bullet going right through his skull. The emptiness I had within me was suddenly gone and I felt at peace. My parents wouldn't be proud of me for killing someone, but knowing that the one who killed my family was dead, made me feel like I could finally die in peace.

I collapsed to the ground, crying as I stared at Will's corpse. It is what he deserves, and he got what he deserved.

Death.

I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder and I looked up at Defares.

“Come on. I'll drop you home,” he helped me up and lead me to his car.

He told his men to take care of the body and soon after that, we were already on our way to my house. I looked at my hands.

I'm sorry, Mom. I'm sorry, Dad. But it was mostly for me, not for you. He took you away from me and death is what he deserved.

I just killed a man, and I don't feel a hint of guilt. And I doubt I ever will.

---

Hey! Yes, that was the last chapter, but I will post an Epilogue soon!

I hope you guys enjoyed the story. Yes, I always leave a speech at the end, but we'll leave that for the epilogue ;)

Thank you all for reading this story and enjoying it. I really hope it was good enough. I loved writing it and I really love this story. Thank you so much for your support and I love you all!! ❤

Bye guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.7K 831 52
" hey ". I look up to see a tall guy, around my age. Dark brown hair, brown eyes. Wearing a jean jacket, jeans and a gray top with black running shoe...
7.4M 215K 78
To start over. That's what Alex Rose needed, after that night. That's what drove her out of her home in London, to New York, halfway across the wor...
1.3M 35.3K 42
"You make me want to do things to you." He mumbles, his brown eyes never straying from mine. "What?" I whisper, nervous yet at the same time my hear...
68K 1K 46
"You're going to keep living, V." Everyone thought Ivy Archer had the perfect life. Because they had no idea what she was hiding: her mums terminal c...