closer // harry styles

By shirtlesstyles

When Ariana Mortin's dad dies from bad habits, where will she go? She finds out she has a long lost Uncle, na... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
closer 2?
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
closer 2

Chapter 45

228 5 0
By shirtlesstyles

Chapter 45

"Uh... Harry?" I called from the hotel bathroom. It was the morning after the wedding, and Zayn and Perrie were staying at some other beautiful resort on the beaches of Australia. Everyone else who was actually in the wedding was still at the original hotel, and they gave the boys a week off from their tour so Zayn could enjoy his honeymoon in some peace and quiet.

"Yeah, love?" Harry called in his morning voice that got me every time from the bedroom.

"Can you come here for a minute?" I asked.

"What is it?" Harry asked, showing up at the bathroom door shirtless, and rubbing his eyes.

"I..." I hesitated. "I think I'm pregnant." I smiled, holding up the stick. It took him a few seconds to process what I had just said, after all it was pretty early for this.

"What?" He smiled. "That's amazing!" He laughed, and walked over to me. He took the stick and set it down on the sink counter. He picked me up, and spun me around, kissing me again and again. "I'm so happy."

"I'm glad you're happy." I laughed.

"Aren't you?"

"No, I am, I'm just surprised you're taking this so well." I shrugged. "Paul might actually want to kill you, and what's gonna happen to your career? I've never even met your family and-"

"Ariana. Stop. Everything will turn out okay. I promise. Paul will understand, he has kids of his own, and he knows how much we love each other." Harry said, putting me down and taking my hand. "My career will go on, just as it is. Once the baby is born, I'll be more busy of course, but I'll also make time for everything. My family has also been dying to meet you." He laughed. "My sister, Gemma, already says you two are gonna best friends, and my mum also knows how much I love you. I've told them so much about you, and they've seen the prettiest pictures of you in the magazines." Harry smiled.

"Okay." I said, allowing myself to slip out a smile. "Thank you, Harry."

"No, thank you." He smiled, putting a hand on my stomach.

"Is it okay if we wait to tell everyone?" I asked.

"Of course, darling." Harry smiled. "Want to go grab something to eat?"

"Ugh, the thought of food is the last thing I need." I groaned.

"Well, you need something." Harry laughed, and picked me up, taking me into the other room. We plunked down on the comfy mattress, and sighed. "Room service?" Harry asked.

"Fine." I smiled.

"I love you." He said, twisting the ring around my finger again.

"I love you too." I grinned, kissing him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 841 59
Lily's life was as perfect as it could be until she lost her parents. She had nowhere to go and no one to share her feelings with. At this time, she...
84.6K 1.8K 37
SUMMARY (Y/N) moves to Cheshire after her parents divorce, she now lives with her mother in a rich part of a town called Holmes Chapel. With...
22.4K 353 28
After coming back from summer camp Riley Johnson was having a the time of her life having the chance to meet a boy and fell in love with him. then ou...
7.7K 138 40
Kelsey Maxwell lost her mother at a young age in a house fire; she has no siblings to turn to and the only friends she has are guys, but they always...