No Strings (Camila/You)

By cuhbello

❝What happened to just messing around?❞ (G!p you) More

2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.

1.

66.3K 1.1K 1.4K
By cuhbello

"Shawn you dick! Give me the remote." I jumped on him and tried to grab it from his long ass arms.

I sat in the living room with my stepbrother. Our parents got together when we were both in fifth grade and I remember immediately hating him. Now we were in high school and I managed to kind of get along with the guy.

We were complete opposites, except for the fact that we were both gay. Shawn was seen as the better one from the two of us. He had perfect grades, was popular, and student body president, everyone basically admired him. As for me, I had decent grades and was admired, but for my looks. I was almost as popular as Shawn, but was seen as the more rebellious one from the two of us.

"Fuck you, you fucking fuck!" I flipped him off and went up to my room. I texted my best friend and told her to meet me at the park.

I slipped my shoes on and ran back downstairs.

"I'm going out."

I opened the door and tried to rush out before Shawn could say anything, but I bumped into someone and knocked them down.

"Damn Y/N! Watch where you're going." I looked down and saw my brother's best friend, Camila Cabello.

She got up and dusted herself off. I looked at her with a blank expression. She's been Shawn's best friend since middle school, but we both despised each other. Something about her just ticked me off, but I couldn't deny that she was drop dead gorgeous

"Sorry Canola."

"Don't call me that." She hissed.

"Don't call me that." I mocked her.

She scoffed, "You're so childish. Be more like your brother." She pushed past me and went to where Shawn sat.

I rolled my eyes and slammed the door and drove to the park. I went to the playground and met up with Dinah. "Hey bitch what'd you want me here for?" She yelled from the swings.

"What I can't hang out with my best friend?"

"I guess," she shrugged with a smirk.

I went and sat on the swing next to her.

"Shawn pissed me off again and I just needed to leave the house. Then Camila showed up and told me I should be more like him, so yeah I really didn't want to deal with both of them."

"Ah. You and Camila argue more than a married couple. Just date her already." She smirked.

I vigorously shook my head.

"Hell no. I'm pretty sure she's as straight as a pole and she pisses me off so much. I can't stand her, I don't know how Shawn could even be best friends with her. She's such a bitch to me." I ranted.

Dinah curiously eyed me. I looked at her and she giggled. "You done ranting?"

I laughed and nodded. I swung back and forth on the swing. "Camila's not that bad, you know? We're friends and she doesn't bug me."

"Well she's not nice to me."

We sat in silence for a while.

"So that Brad guy is still talking shit. You going to confront him?" Dinah asked as she kicked the wood chips beneath her feet.

"Of course. Let's see if Mr. no lips still wants to run his mouth once I get in his face."

I glanced at Dinah and we both began to laugh loudly. We chilled until Dinah had to go. I hugged her goodbye and drove back home.

I ran up to my room and shut the door behind me ignoring Shawn and Camila.

--

"You sure about this Y/N?" Dinah asked as she grabbed my bag.

We stood the outside of the school. Brad stood in the alley by the corner with his friends.

"Yep. He wants to talk shit? I want him to say it to my face." I began walking towards him quickly. He didn't notice me till I got closer.

"Hey Brad."

"Y/N h-hey! What's up?" He nervously stuttered.

"A little birdie told me you were talking shit." I casually said and took a step forward.

"N-no Y/N I was just playing." He stuttered.

I let out a small chuckle before taking a blow at him.

"Fight!" I could hear running footsteps approaching.

A small crowd quickly formed. I got in a few hits before I felt someone pull me off the British boy, "Y/N!"

I turned my head and saw Shawn holding my arms.

"Let's go! You're going to get caught up."

He dragged me away with Dinah trailing behind. I looked back at Brad who was being helped up by his friends. Once we were out of he let me go.

"Y/N what the fuck!" Shawn scolded. "Are you nuts?"

I didn't even notice Camila was with him until I sat down. She just stood behind him awkwardly.

I shrugged, "He had it coming, pussy ass bitch."

"You're so stupid you could've gotten caught. Lucky I was there before you hurt the poor guy." Shawn said.

I shook my head and laughed at the situation. I watched as Shawn and Camila walked into the school.

"Your brother is right—"

"Stepbrother." I corrected.

"Whatever. You could've got caught and probably will still get in trouble if Brad snitches you out." Dinah worriedly said.

I shook my head, "Doubt he'll show his face in school today."

Dinah looked at me and laughed.

"Well at least he knows not to mess with you."

"Exactly. Now, let's get to class shall we?" I wrapped my arm around the taller girl. We went to the front office and got tardy slips. I opened the door and let Dinah in first.

"Ms. Hansen and Ms. Y/LN care to explain why you're late?" The teacher asked.

"Had to handle something before class." I said dryly. I handed him the slip and he snatched it from my hand.

I went to my seat in the back and pulled out my notebook. Dinah came a few seconds later. I leaned my face against my hand the rest of the period.

Once the class ended I went with Dinah to her locker.

"Yo Y/N what the fuck happened? I saw the video of the fight from earlier."

I looked and saw Justin running towards us.

"You know Brad? Well he was talking shit, so I fought him." I shrugged.

"What the hell. You didn't get caught?" He asked confused.

I shook my head, "No, I don't think he ended up coming to school."

Someone tapped my shoulder. I turned my shoulder and saw one of security guards.

"Ms. Y/LN the principal wants to see you in his office." He spoke.

"I'll see you guys later."

The security lead me to office. I felt the eyes of people on me. I confidently walked into the principals office.

"Mark what's up?" I asked with a smile.

"Good morning Y/N, and its Mr. Perez to you." He began. "I called you in here because I heard about an altercation that occurred this morning and it seems that you were in it?"

I nodded, I wasn't going to lie.

"Well I can't really do anything to you because this fight happened off campus so you're scot-free, this time. Don't let this happen on campus because I will punish you next time." He said strictly.

I let out a breath of relief.

"Thanks sir. Promise it won't happen again." I smirked.

"I guess that's all. You're free to go Y/LN."

I grabbed my bag from the ground and walked out the room. Dinah and Justin stood outside the door.

"What happened? You in trouble?" They both asked.

"No he said he couldn't punish me because the fight didn't happen on school property." I explained.

"Yes! I thought he was going to suspend you." Dinah said relieved.

We strolled through the hall and went to my locker. I needed to put my jacket in.

Once I approached it I saw Camila leaning by my locker. "Y/N have you seen Shawn?" She questioned and ran hand through her hair.

"Hello to you too." I sassed.

She rolled her eyes, "Answer my question."

I unlocked my locker and stuffed my jacket in.

"No sorry, I haven't."

She groaned. "Thanks for nothing." She spat and walked away.

I rolled my eyes and shut my locker. I walked to my English class and sat down. I watched as my ex girlfriend walked in and sat next to me.

"Well hello Normani, you're looking mighty fine today." I smiled.

Normani and I dated last year, but ended things mutually. We decided we were better as friends. Thankfully there was no bad blood, so we remained friends.

She giggled, "Hi Y/N."

We talked for a while until the teacher spoke up. "Ok class we're going to do a project in pairs." The class cheered. "Settle down. I'm choosing your partner for you." The class groaned in response, making me chuckle.

"Hush. I'm going to read out the person I assigned you to be with." She stated.

I sighed and rested my head as she read through the names.

"Dinah and Normani"

"Ally and Lauren"

My brain shut the rest of the names out until I heard my name.

"Y/N and Camila." My head shot up. I looked towards the Cuban who was already looking at me.

Great.

The teacher finished reading off the names then spoke again, "Alright go sit with your partners so I can explain what the assignment is about."

I grabbed my folder and sat next to the shorter girl. I slumped into my seat.

"Ok so you guys will be writing a biography about your partner, meaning you will need to spend time with them to talk and learn about the other person. You don't need to share anything personal with your partner if you aren't comfortable. This project will help you guys get to know each other, so just tell your partner the story of your life. At the end you'll write about the things you had in common with the person, if you have nothing in common then just write that you didn't have anything in common with your partner." She explained.

I looked at Camila and sighed.

"This project is due at the end of the semester so you have a little over a month to do it. It's worth 30% of your grade. Is that clear?" She asked.

Everyone nodded.

I internally groaned. I honestly don't think I've ever even had a proper conversation with Camila. Whenever we spoke to each other we were either insulting each other or looking for Shawn.

Let's see how this whole thing plays out.

A/N hey lol so this idea just popped into my brain so I wrote it because why not? Vote if you liked this, and yea I guess that's it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.2K 1.3K 5
89.8K 2.5K 22
We all make stupid decision and crazy things in life. We let stupid things get the best of us. We are reckless, strong-willed, egotistical and cocky...
143K 5.7K 34
585K 17.5K 45