Living With The Player

By marissapisa

When Alaska's mother decides to take a child in from the foster care she takes in the school's player, Tyler... More

LIVING WITH THE PLAYER
Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1- Bumping In The Hallways
Chapter 2- Arriving
Chapter 3- Welcome To Your New Crazy Home
Chapter 4- Pizza Face
Chapter 5- Stretches Aren't Always Good
Chapter 6- The Devil Returns
Chapter 7- Beer Spillin'
Chapter 8- Knocking Down Shelves
Chapter 9- Breaking An Arm
Chapter 10-World War III has begun
Chapter 11- My Milkshake Brings All The Boys To The Yard
Chapter 12- Jealous?
Chapter 13- Suprises
Chapter 14- Locker Horror
Chapter 15- Phone Call
Chapter 16-I'm A Man Excuse You
Chapter 17- Burning Paper
Chapter 19- A Dozen Frogs
Chapter 20- The Three Elephants
Chapter 21- Kissed and Slapped
Chapter 22- Regret
Chapter 23- Rave On
Chapter 24- Drugged
Chapter 25- The News
Chapter 26- The Italian Restaurant
Chapter 27- It Was A Mistake
Chapter 28- I Love You
Chapter 29- Jake's Party
Chapter 30- The Past Is The Past
Chapter 31- The New Beginning (Final Chapter)
Loving Tyler Dasen (Sequel)

Chapter 18- Fairy Floss Boy

6.2K 154 50
By marissapisa

Chapter 18

~Alaska~

Jake had invited me to go with him to the towns local fair. I said yes, of course when he asked me at school during lunchtime. Of course Tyler had invited himself and so did Maya. Maya said she didn't want to take down a time for a chance to get a picture of Jake and I with Tyler in the background.   So I guess it's not going to to be just Jake and I as I was hoping for.

We have another two of our annoying friends  but one of the only friends we really want tagging along with us. It's going to be hard to score some alone time with Jake.

Maya gave me my blue tight skinny jeans along with a plain white baggy t-shirt that actually looks good with my skinny jeans. I found a pair of my white converse and I also paired that with my outfit. Most or all of the girls from my school will be dressing as if it's a strip club. Including Annabell. Well Annabell might even come with nothing on, she would do that. 

"So where is Tessa?" I ask Maya as I apply one coat of lip balm over my lips and smacking my lips together. 

"At her grandparents house. Her grandfather died." Maya says ignoring my gaze as I look at her. She obviously dosen't really want to talk about it. During the summer, Maya, Tessa and I had spent time at Tessa's grandparent's house. We actually grew quiet close with her grandparents and now that her grandfather is gone it's like our own family has gone. He had the best jokes, that where Maya got most of her jokes. 

"Oh yeah, right." I say suddenly remembering her grandfather had passed away. My phone vibrates on my dresser, I grab my phone and see a message pop up from Jake.

Jake:

I'm coming inside to say hi. Are u ready??

Me:

All ready, Tyler will probs let you in. See you in 5 mins.

I say and Jake dosen't reply. What is he going to say back anyway? 'K'?  The door bell rings and I hear Tyler and Jake talk. That's our cue to come downstairs. 

"Jake is here, he is going to say hi to my mum so we can meet them all downstairs in about five minutes." I say clicking my phone off and sliding it in my back pocket. I grab my wallet and I put it with my phone along in my back pocket.

"Okay, do I look good?" Maya asks standing in front of me wanting me to approve of her clothing and her makeup.

"Look's good. Maya you always look good. Even when you wake up looking like someone had just choked you." I say giving Maya a smile as she playfully slaps me on the arm. 

"I will strangle you in your sleep." Maya sarcastically threatens and I laugh at her threat. She wouldn't even hurt that small snail back last year, she wouldn't strangle her best friend.

"You do that Maya. As you know I'm a ninja and you can't hurt me in my sleep." I say raising my eyebrows at Maya and I do a weird hand movement that I think that Ninja's do. 

"Yeah, yeah okay. Let's go say hi to your boyfriend shall we?" Maya says opening the door for. "Ladies first." Maya says bowing down and holding the door open. I walk out the door and Maya walks out after me and closes it behind her. Maya follows me downstairs into the kitchen where Jake and Tyler are. I enter the kitchen and Jake's eyes lay on me. I see out of the corner of my Tyler looking at me. I smile at him slightly then I go to quickly hug Jake.

Maya is going to be stuck with Tyler for the whole time so I guess she should get used to talking to him. Maya knows how to make things awkward.

"Okay mum. I Will  be home around twelve. I will text you if I get kidnapped or anything." I joke to my mother but she dosen't really look like she takes it as a joke. "I'm joking. Jake will make sure no one kidnaps me." I say looking up at Jake and he smiles.

"Okay well have fun." My mother says and waves at all of us. "Bye." She says and we say bye back at the same time. Jake follows me out the door front door along with Maya and Tyler behind us. 

Jake's car is parked at the front so I guess all of us are cramming into Jake's small car. Jake unlocks his car and he steps over and sits on the driver seat. Maya and Tyler sit at the back so I join Jake at the front of the car.  I strap myself in and Jake waits for everyone else too before he starts the car and drives off down the street and to the fair ground.

"You all excited? I heard the monster roller coaster is going to be set out for tonight only!" Jake says and Tyler gasps in excitement.

"Yes! I've been waiting for ages for that ride to come back out again. Remember the first time we went on it and we both shit ourselves?" Tyler asks Jake and Jake laughs.

"Yes! I've got the picture of our faces on my wall. I put the beautiful photo in a frame because it was such a special moment, with my one and only  babe Tyler." Jake says to Tyler and Jake says babe in a high pitched voice obviously mocking us girls when we call our girlfriends 'babe'.

"Yes babe, you need to photo copy it for me so I can frame it too with some love heart frame I found." Tyler says and I realize what frame he had found. "It has a photo of Alaska and Maya pulling some weird face. I have it on my desk of course." Tyler says and I think back to the photo and how embarrassing that photo is. 

"Oh my god! I can't believe you found that. That photo is at least almost two years old." I say covering my face with my hands in embarrassment of the old and weird photo.

"Do you seriously have that on your desk?" Maya asks sounding sort of stunned at the thought of Tyler having a photo of us two on his desk. 

"Yes I do. It's my favourite photo." Tyler says flashing both Maya and I a winning smile. Maya groans in embarrassment and so do I.

"I'm going to find that photo and I'm going to burn it along with the ugly photo frame." I say thinling about that photo once again. I would hate to wake up at see our ugly faces every morning. It would haunt me.

"No don't hurt the frame. Please I don't care about the photo just don't hurt the frame!" Tyler says sarcastically and I nod.

"Okay, when I'm burning the photo and smashing the frame I will think of you Tyler. And when I'm getting my mustache waxed I'm going to think of you Maya." I say winking at Maya and she nods. 

"I will wax your face for you." Maya says nodding at the thought of causing pain for me and ripping hot wax off my face. 

"What about me?" Jake asks.

"When I'm showering I will think of you." I say to Jake and he wags his eyebrows.

Maya grunts at the sight of Jake wagging his eyebrows. "Remember who used to do that with his eyebrows? That creepy guy called Damian with the glasses. We was obsessed with us and he was the biggest creep." Maya says and I begin laughing at the creepy boy Damian who annoyed us during our first years of high school.

"Remeber you threw ink on him?" I say and Maya laughs at the old memories we had back when Damian haunted us with that uno-brow.

"Yes, remember he would sit by us every day with that sexy uno-brow?" Maya asks and I nod.

"Of course I remember, I had nightmares about him." I say shivering at the thought of that creep. Thank god he moved schools.

"Yes good times. Remember camp?" Maya asks and I nod in disgust.

"Don't remind me!" I say to Maya and she holds her hands in front of herself in defense.

"Okay women calm down!" Maya says shouting trying to sheild my swining hand coming towards her.

"We have faced many creepy dudes but he was the most creepiest." Maya says. I nod in agreement. 

Yes, he was.

The fair is filled with hundreds of people. Lots of stalls are lining the footpaths and I can barely walk past people let alone try to hold Jake's hand with Tyler talking to him.  Tyler has barely talked to me but I don't mind, as long as we don't hate each other I don't care. I wouldn't really care less if we didn't like each other anyway. I have Jake now. 

"Can we get some fairy floss?" Maya asks jumping up and down like a small child when she sees the big fairy floss booth right in front of us. The booth is talle than Maya and Maya is tall. That's alot of fairy floss.

"Yes. I'm going to get the fairy floss and shove it down your throat so you can shut up." I threaten to Maya but she dosen't shut up.

"Please! I will do anything for you!" Maya begs.

"You can start by stop asking for some fairy floss. Second of all you could take Tyler away with you so Jake and I could have some time alone." I say to Maya and she nods.

"Done. Now can you get the fairy floss?" Maya asks and I sigh. I nod and Maya excitedly grabs my arm and drags me down to the fairy floss booth. Maya buys a huge bundle of pink fairy floss so I get a large bundle of blue fairy floss. The fairy floss instantly melts into my mouth instantly. Jake and Tyler come over to where Maya and I are standing and Jake grabs a huge chunk of my fairy floss.

"Fairy floss boy please!" I say quickly swiping my fairy floss away from Jake but he still grabs a huge chunk.

Jake looks at me and pouts his lips. Jake puts on a adorable puppy dog face but I look away before it works it's magic over me. 

"No. No puppy dog faces!" I say covering my face with the fairy floss to block away Jake's puppy dog face. I look up from my fairy floss and I see Jake still holding the puppy dog face. 

"Fine..." I sigh in defeat and I let Jake take almost all of my fairy floss. Jake continues to take more of my fairy floss and he just eats it like an animal. "Finish?" I ask Jake and he nods.

"I feel sick." Jake moans after he finishes his huge piece of fairy floss.

"Well you can vomit on Maya for me." I whisper to Jake and he laughs. 

"I will just for you pretty girl." Jake says grabbing my hand and holding it tight. I finish my fairy floss so I throw the stick in a small bin right next to me.

"Any good rides we should get on?" I ask Tyler and Jake and the nod.

"The monster." Jake says pointing to a huge roller coaster right above us. My mouth props open as I see how crazy this ride is. I will definitely end up vomiting all over Jake or the other two. 

"Let's get on it." I say trying to sound confident even though I'm shitting myself at the sight of this monster of a ride.

We wait in line for at least half an hour with our tickets in our sweaty palms. Maya stands next to me and she looks as nervous as ever. Tyler and Jake are just acting like them normal selves while Maya and I are shitting ourselves.

"Are you sure this ride is safe? I mean that drop is pin drop straight. It goes upside down and turns in weird directions." I say sounding worried at the thought of the way this ride works and how dangerous it could be.

"It's fine. You're strapped in tightly. Have you ever been on a roller coaster?" Jake asks and I nod nervously. "It's alright. Sit next to me and hold my hand and close your eyes if your scared." Jake says and I can tell he is trying to make fun of me for being scared of this ride.

"It can't be that bad? Right?" I ask Jake and he shakes is head.

"It's not bad. It's fun." Jake says and I nod.  We reach the front of the line and all for of us fit on the carriage. 

"What we're not actually sitting down!?" I ask shocked as I realize how this ride runs. We're strapped in at our waists so our legs are tangling out. This seems worse than how I thought before. I gulp and I force myself to go on the front with Jake. Jake is strapped on the left and I go on the right. I get strapped in and Jake grabs a-hold of my hand and squeezes me hand. "It's going to be fine. You will love it I promise." Jake promises and I believe him.

"Okay." I say and Jake nods and smiles. 

I feel the carriage begin to move and Maya yelps in excitement. The carriage gets pulled up. A loud clicking sound rings in my ear as the roller coaster pulls us up near the drop. We get pulled up and we're up at the top. The view is amazing, I can see the town outstretch and the lake right nearby. Before I realize what's happening I feel my stomach drop and the force of the drop pulls down on me. I feel Jake's hand slip out from mine and I yelp in joy. Besides the feeling of the g-force pulling down on my stomach it was fun. We turn upside down and now the pull comes down on my head. I lift my arms up and hold them over my head. I scream as the one big drop pulls us down and I feel my throat burn from my screaming.  Maya is shouting out in excitement as well as Tyler, Jake and I. 

We walk out from the ride exit and we all shout in joy from the adrenaline rush from the ride. My stomach feels weird because I haven't been on a roller coaster for about two years and my hair feels knotty because of the wind from the ride. 

"That was amazing! I could hear Maya screaming from behind me." I say shooting Maya a smirk and she smirks back at me. I run my hand through my hair and I try to rake out the knots my hair gained from the monster roller coaster. 

"Yeah you were screaming too!" Jake says imitating me on the ride. Jake pretends to be screaming and he waves his hands in the air trying to make fun of me.

"So funny, ha-ha." I say back to Jake poking my tounge out at him. "Sorry mr. Perfect I didn't hear you scream on the ride." I say sarcastically to Jake and I holds his hand on his chest.

"Well, I am mr, Perfect Fairy floss boy. I don't scream on rides. I yell in excitement." Jake says and I nod my head. "I am perfect as everyone knows it." Jake jokes and I wink at him.

"Sure okay, pretty boy." I say to Jake playfully punching Jake on the arm.

I feel Tyler stands next to me and he says, "Alaska. Can I talk to you for a minute?" Tyler asks and I nod looking over to him. I hope it's not about last week how I opened the door on him when he was naked. We haven't barely said a word to each other since then.

"Hey, let me talk to Tyler for a minute okay. Maybe go in line for the Monster ride again?" I ask Maya and Jake and they nod both excitedly and they look up at the monster ride. Of course they both want to go on it again.

"Yep let's go line up for the ride. The line looks pretty big so we might as well wait in line." Jake says and Maya nods in agreement. Maya and Jake both go walk off to the line for the roller coaster. I see them stand at the back of the line and both of them look up at the carriage dropping on the roller coaster.

"What's up?" I ask turning back to face Tyler and his slightly nervous face.

"I was just going to tell you, I don't hate you." Tyler says and I nod, Tyler looks like he is going to say more so I look at him waiting for him to continue to talk. "I was going to spend time with my old foster mother Becca, Becca wants to meet you. I've told her stuff about you and she really thinks your a good person.  So would you want to meet her tomorrow?" Tyler asks and I nod.

"Sure, I would love too. She seems like a good person." I say.

"She is. Anway we should go get in line for the monster roller coast again." Tyler says and I follow him over to the line where Jake and Maya are standing, both of them looking as bored as hell.

We finally stop going on the monster roller coaster after about another five times I've the thrill of the ride. We had spent at least one hour in line and we had about five rounds on the ride.

My head spins as I feel dizzy from the ride. I want a drink,or even a sleep sounds good.

"Should we try out the ferris wheel?" Jake asks and I nod. "Just us too. Those two can wait for us." Jake says and I nod at the thought of us two finally being alone.

"Yes please, I need to relax. That ride is goign to make me permanently feel sick for the rest of the night." I say my head still feeling dizzy.

"It will wear off. Just come with me on the ferris wheel." Jake says grabbing my hand and we wait in line for the ferris wheel. We are finally able to get on the ride. We sit down in a small carriage and the door shuts behind us.  The ferris wheel begins to move and we're soon enough at least twenty meters or more off the ground. The view is amazing. The whole fair can be seen from where we are. The monster roller coaster to the fairy floss booth to the silent disco nearby. 

"Finally just us two alone. I was hoping for just you and I to come together to the fair but they had to come, didn't they?" Jake says and I nod in agreement, he is right.

"Yes, Maya had to come, of course." I say. "Maya and I are like sisters, we need to be together all the time otherwise we both lose it." I say.

"I can tell." Jake says and he moves closer to me. Jake shifts next to me and he kisses me. 

The night sky sets over us as the sunet burns in my view.

I'm so grateful for this moment, I smile to myself and Jake kisses me again.

~Tyler~

I don't want to be jealous about Jake having Alaska but I am. I am jealous because he dosen't need to try to get a girlfriend, he just magically has one. Jake can cast a spell over any girl and they would fall for him. I know I shouldn't be jealous over something as stupid as that but I am. 

I am jealous because he has Alaska. 

When Alska walked in on me naked I didn't react much of it because I didn't really care, I had sort of wanted her to see me naked, dosen't that make girls fall even harder for you? 

I obviously don't know her because her and Jake are offical and I feel even more like a third wheel tonight than I have ever felt. Jake is barely talking to me because he is holding Alaska's hand more than talking to me.

Don't be jealous Tyler, he has a girlfriend, leave him.

I just can't help but be jealous.

On the monster roller coaster Jake and I are always together on the ride. Jake had broke the promise we made to each other when he first started going on this ride. Jake had promised me that we would always sit next to each other on the ride even if someone else was there.

I shouldn't be jealous, I'm acting like a girl. But I am jealous and I hate myself for it.

***********

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.6K 1.2K 39
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ "𝐃𝐮𝐦𝐛 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐖𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞...
2.3K 65 14
Mila has a typical teenage life. Her childhood best friend, Robert, makes her feel like nothing in the world could ever reach her, as long as they'r...
35.7M 1.5M 57
|| Highest Rank - #1 in Teen Fiction || Ever broken into Disney World at three in the morning? Ever pranked the police and almost gotten arrested f...
11.9K 391 21
*Previously called 'Player Falling For A Nerd.' (: * Having a twin sister is something amazing. But that's the total opposite for Skylar. In fact, Sk...