Suspicious Minds [Darkiplier...

By Actual_Angel

Okay, kids, this is where it gets complicated. The Reader and Darkiplier have teamed up to fight against Wilf... More

Author's Note: Here We Go Again
Chapter One: What Now?
Chapter Two: This Won't End Well
Chapter Three: The Author
Chapter Four: The Host
Chapter Five: Googleplier
Chapter Six: What's Wrong With Him?
Chapter Seven: The Doctor Will See You Now
Chapter Nine: Someone New
Chapter Ten: It's time
Chapter Eleven: Darkiplier (Part 1)
Chapter Twelve: Darkiplier (Part 2)
Chapter Thirteen: Trapped
Chapter Fourteen: Guess Who's Back
Chapter Fifteen: Fight Me
Chapter Sixteen: Concern and Forgiveness
Chapter Seventeen: The Truthliest Truthy Truth
Chapter Eighteen: A Date With Darkiplier
Chapter Nineteen: Comfortably Numb
Chapter Twenty: Earth Angel
Chapter Twenty One: A Show
Chapter Twenty Two: Persuasion Room (Part 1)
Chapter Twenty Three: The Hospital
Chapter Twenty Four: Persuasion Room (Part 2)
Chapter Twenty Five: You Can't Give Up
Chapter Twenty Six: Losing A Friend
Chapter Twenty Seven: Dance With Me
Chapter Twenty Eight: I couldn't think of a name for this one
Chapter Twenty Nine: A New Friend
Chapter Thirty: Somewhere New
Chapter Thirty One: Raspy Hill
Chapter Thirty Two: The Woods
Chapter Thirty Three: The End
Author's Note: That's a wrap, folks!
Chapter Thirty Three-ish: Alternate ending

Chapter Eight: Quiet In The Library

827 31 115
By Actual_Angel

The Doctor led you through his labyrinth of a lab, grabbing some "essential items." You followed his lead as the two of you descended to the second floor. Your heart stopped when you heard one of the egos mucking about, but you managed to avoid whoever it was.

You found Mark's room and The Doctor freed him. Mark was reluctant to let Doctor Iplier help, but you convinced Mark that The Doc was fine (he wasn't, but Mark didn't need to know that). You'd fill Mark in on the details later.

"How are we going to get Dark out of here?" You asked The Doctor.

"I grabbed some sedatives," He gestured to the brief case he was carrying. "One of us will have to lure him out from wherever he's hiding. We should do it near the exit so we won't have to carry him as far."

"Let's go." You replied and Doctor Iplier continued on. Dread filled you because you knew you would have to be the bait.

Once the three of you managed to get to the exit, not without a few close calls from more personas wandering about, you set your plan into motion. The Doctor and Mark hid around a corner, waiting for Dark to come.

"I'm at the exit, Edgelord, and I'm not leaving without you." You called to him through the link. Dark appeared a few feet away from you.

He looked pissed as ever. His eyes were black, accompanied with a scowl. He walked closer to you, you didn't break eye contact out fear of giving away your companions. He grabbed your upper arms tightly, but before he could do anything, The Doctor had quietly moved behind Dark and injected him with sedative.

Dark let you go and slowly started to fall. Mark and The Doctor caught him, Mark shifted Dark so that he could carry Dark over his shoulder. You followed them out of the house and they found a car to use. Doctor Iplier unlocked the car and went to help Mark. You hopped in the back seat, helping them situate Dark in. Mark got in the front seat, The Doc in the passanger's, and away the three of you went.

Dark's form had slumped over, his head falling into your lap. It weirded you out a little at first, but you decided to just accept it. He was pretty heavy to move anyways, especially with that big head of his.

You looked out the window, watching the country side go by. It sure was pretty out here and relatively serene. Too bad Wilford had to ruin it. Bastard.

You ran your fingers through Dark's hair, it was soft and oddly comforting to you. You watched his chest rise and fall; he looked peaceful and content. It made you feel sad about his current state of mind, knowing how much pain he was going through.

Everyone in the car was deadly silent. None of you could think of anything to say, nor did any you feel like talking. You enjoyed the lack of noise, because for once, the quiet wasn't violent.

"(Y/N)," Dark muttered in his sleep and you held your breath. Mark and The Doc appeared to do the same, but Dark stilled once more.

You all got back to the bunker, Mark carried Dark inside while The Doctor carried his briefcase. Mark led you down a corridor with cells that Dark could be put in. Mark picked one of the rooms and gently set Dark on the bed inside.

"I gotta go grab the keys to the cell. I'll be back in a few minutes." Mark said briefly, before rushing out of the room. He wanted to get what he needed ASAP, just in case sleeping beauty decided to wake up early.

"So," You broke the awkward silence between you and Doctor Iplier, "How is this arrangement going to work?"

"Once we secure Dark here," He gestured at Dark, "You're going to show me where Wilford is being kept."

"Not without Mark." You crossed your arms defensively.

"Fine by me." The Doc set his brief case down by his feet without saying another word.

"What comes after that?" You asked once you could think of something else to say.

"You will show me around this place and I'll pick a room to be my new laboratory." He sure was bossy.

"Do we have to go back to the house to get your stuff?" You worried about ever having to step foot in that house again. You were lucky to make it out this time.

"I have all that I need in my brief case." He stated bluntly, gazing around the room.

"Really? But it's so small." You snickered it yourself, wondering if the same could be said about The Doctor's-

"It's bigger on the inside." He smirked at his clever retort. Fucking nerd.

"Are we in Doctor Who now?" You raised an eyebrow, appreciating the reference. "How the fuck is that even possible, anyways?"

"I have my ways." He winked at you, flashing that charming smile. Every ego, other than Google, seemed to have that same smile. You supposed it could be because they all shared the same face, but it felt deeper than that.

You started thinking about Dark's diary. How far had he gone into it? How did the egos even get Dark's book? He didn't bring it to the house with him. Something was very wrong.

"Okay," Mark said, entering the room with a ring of keys in his hand. "I'm back."

"Are we going to just leave him in here?" You asked the two of them, all of you stepping outside of the room. Mark locked the door behind you.

"For now." Doc answered, "I have to get everything prepared, therefore I need a lab. Where can I conduct my work?"

Mark furrowed his brow, thinking about his question. He raised his eyebrows, indicating that he had an idea. "Follow me." He said calmly, walking forward at a quick pace.

You and Doctor Iplier followed behind Mark, curious to see where he was leading you. Silence fell (on the fields of trenzalore at the fall of the eleventh) between the three of you once more. Even though you didn't trust The Doctor, the silence didn't feel awkward.

You all stopped, waiting for Mark to open this huge ass silver door. Honestly, at this point you were convinced that this place had no end. Must be what all the YouTube add revenue goes to. Does Mark pay taxes for this place?

Upon entering the lab, you all marveled at the sight. It was immense, full of numerous amounts of equipment that you didn't recognize. On top of all of that, the place looked brand new and spotless. The Doc was one lucky bastard. He better be grateful.

"This is extravagant," The Doctor spoke softly, a smile on his lips. "I am certainly going to enjoy working here." He walked forward to explore the lab further.

You and Mark left the ego to his devices, wandering back from whence you came. Once you were out of the doctor's earshot, Mark gently grabbed your arm to stop you.

"Why exactly is he here?" Mark questioned.

"I had to convince him to free us and help Dark," You looked at the floor, your cheeks grew hot, "in exchange, he asked me to have sex with him."

"WHAT!" Mark shouted, a glare replaced his usual calm expression, "That fucking piece of shit. Did you?"

"No! Of course not!" You raised your voice as well, but quickly lowered it. "I told him that I could free him from Wilford and that he would have a place to work."

"Okay," Mark sighed, calming himself down. "Anything else I should know?"

You glanced behind Mark and at the floor. You were debating on whether or not to tell Mark about the knife. You didn't want him to be caught off guard if The Doctor turned on him, but you didn't want more people knowing about it. It was Dark's place to share information on the blade, so you shook your head.

"(Y/N)," He gave you a skeptical look, crossing his arms. "Don't hide things from me."

"The Host said some things," You thought about your words carefully, "about Dark."

Mark nodded for you to continue.

"Did you know about the deal between Dark and Wilford?" You asked, not really wanting to go into this whole subject right now. All you need right now was a nap.

"No," Mark looked confused. You gave him the short version of what The Host told you.

"I didn't think he went that far with them." Mark said once you had finished your explanation. He looked shooketh. "Those poor people."

"I don't know if Host was lying or not." You told Mark, "He is insane, but he did try to help me."

"Does that mean he killed the girl in Cincinnati on purpose?" Mark's voice wavered, you saw tears threatening to spill from his eyes. You could feel the guilt and shame radiating off of him.

"I don't know, Mark." You pulled Mark into a hug, rubbing his back to comfort him. "We can ask Dark when he comes to."

You led Mark to the library, knowing that it provided a place of peace when you were stressed. You hadn't seen it in ages and it was just as magnificent as ever. You would kill to have a library like this in your house.

Mark's hand had been intertwined in yours when you felt him stop. You looked back at him curiously to be greeted with a anxious expression. Your heart broke for him. Here was a beautiful person who's went through so much heart ache that he didn't deserve. Now that you started thinking about it, you became a little sad, too. You needed to relax and not worry about the things of the past. You had an idea how to soothe the both of you.

You smirked at Mark, pulling him flush against your body. His eyes widened for a second, before he fell into sync with you. Your lips met his in a passionate kiss. Parting your lips, your and Mark's tongues tangoed like two hummingbirds doing the dance of love. (Don't judge me).

Mark grabbed your waist and pushed you on top of a nearby table. You two continued all of your kissy goodness.

*You and Mark do the sexy times on the table. The author was too lazy to write another sex scene so she left it up to your imaginations to fill in the rest.*

You and Mark redress before attempting to leave the library. After all, who knows what the fuck is lurking in this bunker. You two are about to leave as something pink catches your eye. It quickly darts behind a book shelf, scuffling away from you.

Mark runs after it, disappearing behind the shelf as well. You hear grunting and a bit of struggling before Mark walks out. He has what appears to be another version of himself by the collar.

"What the fuck were you doing back there?" Mark asks, glaring at the pink haired man.

"I was watching you." He slobbered as he spoke, wiping the spit from his chin. It was pretty gross. "She's sexy." He gestured towards you. Mark looked like he was about to pimp slap the guy before realization dawned on his face.

"What game have you been playing recently?" Mark let him go and the man backs away from him.

"Huniepop." He answered, speaking now without spit or that weird "lisp" thing he does.

"Oh god." Mark groaned, putting a hand over his eyes in frustration.

"Is that-" You asked, but Mark answered for you.

"Creepiplier."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 3.9K 37
(You may want to watch 'who killed markiplier' first) After the events at Markiplier Manor, (Y/n) was abandoned in the Manor with nobody. Despite hi...
Burn By Emma Gray

Fanfiction

14.6K 539 26
*Antisepticeye x Reader x Darkiplier* *Spice in later chapters* Dark has visited you in your dreams for as long as you can remember. He's intoxicatin...
112K 3.4K 35
TW!!!! You have been warned.
365K 10.3K 39
One fateful night, you decide to go out with your friend for a little party, as is how all adventures start. Almost immediately, you are thrust into...