Trouble

由 Valerie3xx

I tried to run, but trouble awaited me on every corner. © 2013 by Valerie3xx. All Rights Reserved. 更多

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
I'm sorry.
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue
Author's Note
An unexpected hello.

Chapter 36

771 44 6
由 Valerie3xx

Hello my lovelies <3

I can't believe that this is the last chapter of Trouble, but I'm really excited to post it. Hope you like it!

I woke up to the warmth of the blankets and Harry’s skin surrounding me. I could tell it was still dark outside, and taking a glance at the clock I saw that it was little past five am.

Carefully, I turned around in Harry’s arms so that I was now facing him.

I couldn’t see much because of the dim light but everything about him was so familiar that I didn’t need light to see him. If I had the skill I would probably draw him just by memory and get all of the features right.

He stirred a little in his sleep, tightening his grip around me before relaxing once again. Memories from last night evaded my mind and I couldn’t help the blush on my cheeks as I smiled, burying my face into the pillow.

*

Ragged breaths left my lips as Harry’s hips rocked into mine, his pace not to slow but not too fast either.

The feeling was a little weird at first and it hurt a little, but it quickly subsided, nothing compared to the pain that I felt during my first time. But I could never compare that time with now. With Harry it was love, not just sex. It was a need for each other, not only physically but mentally.

He was all I ever needed and wanted and no one could ever make me feel like he did.

“Oh my God.” I gasped.

“I love you.” He whispered over and over into my neck, only adding to the dizziness of my mind.

He was everywhere, every thought was about him only, every touch was like fire.

His lips found mine again and I could feel his lips vibrate against mine as he groaned when my nails scratched down his back.

“You feel so good. I love you.” His words made me shiver and combined with the feeling of his skin on mine it was enough to make my head spin.

“I-“ I tightened my legs around his waist and my head rolled back at the sensation.

“You’re so beautiful.”

I don’t know how he had the strength to talk when I couldn’t even keep my eyes open.

A few more thrusts and we were both done for, now laying next to each other, breathing hard.

I was still recovering from my high when Harry left to the bathroom. Coming back he instantly crawled next to me in bed, pulling me into him.

“How are you feeling?” He asked, lazily running his hand up and down my arm.

“Good, sleepy and happy.” I mumbled into his neck.

Even though I was exhausted I could feel the adrenaline in my veins from all the emotions.

“Good, because that’s how I feel, too.”

“Was it.. any good?” I asked suddenly self-conscious.

“It was perfect.” He kissed my forehead.

“I love you so much.” I turned my head a little, leaving a kiss on his skin.

“I love you more baby.” He squeezed me tighter against him.

*

I bit my lip, as my grin almost turned into a squeal of excitement. Being so close to Harry made me feel things I never thought I would.

Folding my arms between our chests, I snuggled into him.

“Go back to sleep, sunshine.” A raspy, quiet voice startled me.

“You awake?” I peered up at him, pulling back slightly.

“You wouldn’t stop moving.” He whispered.

“Sorry.”

“Don’t worry, it was worth waking up to see you smiling into the pillow.” He chuckled.

“You should have said you’re awake.”

“Nah, didn’t want to stop you from reliving the amazing night-“

“Harry.” I whined, wondering if he would ever not tease me.

“You’re so cute.”

I noticed him smiling softly at me and smiled back. Leaning in for a chaste kiss, he nuzzled his face into my hair.

“Let’s go back to sleep.”

“I might as well move in here since I spend all of my time in your apartment anyway.” I said, shrugging, as I fixed us some cereal.

It was too early for lunch and too late for a proper breakfast so cereal was the perfect option.

“Maybe you should.” Harry answered, approaching me.

Soon enough his arms were wrapped around my waist, his chin resting on my shoulder.

“Maybe I will.” I smiled, leaving a small kiss on his nose.

“One day you definitely will.” He hummed, squeezing me tighter.

My heart beat a little faster at his words. I had no doubt in my mind that I wanted my future to be with Harry but hearing his say it kind of made it all real.

I have thought numerous times about us living together, getting married, having kids; but those were only thought. Fantasies that I wished would come true. The fact that the reality actually coincided with it was thrilling, exciting and scary.

The adulthood was just around the corner and that was really intimidating, but knowing that I would have Harry with me, always supporting me and knowing what to do was really comforting.

My biggest fear was that we would turn into one of those couples that think they are in love and then break up, moving on from each other within days.

We were just teenagers. High school relationships end all the time.

But for me it was just that, the feelings I had for this boy were so much stronger than that. And I just hoped that he felt the same.

“What are you thinking about?” Harry asked.

“Hm? Oh, nothing.” I went to grab the cereal and move it to the table, but Harry turned me around, grabbing my hips that were clad in a pair of his shorts.

“What is it?” He pressed, nudging my nose with his.

“I just...I’m kind of scared.” I closed my eyes, somehow embarrassed to look into his, “What if we don’t last? I don’t want this to end like another high school relationship-“

His lips pressed into mine before I could say anything else.

“Why would you think that?” He asked softly, “This doesn’t feel like another high school relationship that lasts a month. What we have is much more. Don’t you ever be afraid of losing me, because you’ll have me for as long as you want me.” Hi stroke his thumb over my cheekbone.

“I’ll always want you.” I whispered with a small smile.

“Good. I’m yours, I always will be.”

Pushing myself forward I connected our lips, savoring the damn butterflies that appeared in my tummy.

“Is this yours?” I asked, standing up from the couch to grab the guitar standing in the corner of the living-room.

“Yea.” He answered, turning his attention from the TV to me.

“I’ve never heard you playing before.” I sat back down, handing him the instrument.

“I don’t play that much, I guess.” He shrugged.

“Well, play for me then.” I grinned, “Please.”

Strumming lightly on the strings he smiled. I could tell he liked playing.

“Let’s go to the roof, I’ll play there.” He said excitedly.

“I haven’t been to the roof either, have I?” I asked, standing up.

“I don’t think so. I rarely go there either.”

We put on some warm clothes since it would obviously be cold out on the roof.

“My neighbor does tho, she puts stuff there to make it look better. Like plants and stuff.” Harry commented as we made our way up.

The view was nice, even though the building was really high.

I followed Harry as we walked further, until we reached a bench. I suppose Harry’s neighbor liked passing time there since she had put some effort into it.

“It’s nice here.” I mused, sitting down on the bench.

“Yea, especially during spring and summer, when you don’t freeze your butt off.”

“It’s not that cold.” I protested.

It was a little warmer that it had been the last few days, probably because of the sun that came out, shining brightly in the sky.

“What do you want me to play, sunshine?”

“I don’t know. Whatever you want really.” I pushed my knees up, hugging them to my chest.

A smile grew on my face as he started to play. He was quite good too, but then again it was Harry, would there be anything he wouldn’t be good at?

“Is that Olly Murs?” I asked, feeling like I’ve heard that before.

He nodded with a grin.

“I just want you, baby. I just want you to dance with me tonight.” I sang along after a while.

I don’t what else could I ever ask for. I felt so happy in that moment that the urge to dance came out of nowhere and soon we were both singing and I was ridiculously dancing around, not caring if anyone saw or heard us.

The song ended and we were both laughing pretty hard.

“That was fun.” I said between giggles.

“Didn’t know you had the dancing skill in you.” He shook his head, laughing.

“What, this?” I asked, shaking my bum and swirling around, “This is called talent.” My stomach was starting to hurt from laughing so much.

Coming to standing in from of Harry, I wrapped my arms around his neck, squeezing him tightly. It felt so good to look down at him for once, since he was sitting.

“You should probably take me home soon.” I pushed some of his hair out of his face.

“I should.”

“I believe my parents will be expecting you to join us for dinner.”

“Well good, because I love eating at yours.” He grinned like a kid.

“Really?”

“Yes. Your family is so nice and fun.”

“Well yea, they sure know how to embarrass me.”

“That’s another quality of theirs.” He chuckled, “I’ll take you to meet my family soon, if you want.”

“Of course I want to meet them.” I answered happily.

His family seemed so lovely from what he has told me, and I would absolutely love to meet them.

“Let’s go now, it’s getting a bit cold.”

I squealed as he picked me up, carrying me inside.

I knew for sure that I couldn’t be happier that I was for having him in my life. He was my trouble, after all.

A/N:

Soooooo, this was the last chapter and I can absolutely not believe it! There will be an epilogue tho :D

btw, the part that was in italic was a flashback from the previous night. It is probably crap bc I have no idea how to write that kind of stuff so yeah haha

Questions for you:

-If you could be a fictional character who would you be?

I think I would be Clary, from The Mortal Instruments bc hey she gets to touch Jace and that's more than enough argument haha

-I know that some of you watch teen wolf, so just tell me how much did you cry watching the last episode?

Bc I cried a whole  freaking lot!

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

5.9K 70 24
***COVER BY @my1Dstory_x ************ © 2013