Roommates//Levi x Reader [COM...

By HumanityNeedsMoreTea

COMPLETED: 9/4/17 #1 levi x reader tag --- YN LN lives in Japan. Like any other teenage girl she goes to sch... More

Chapter 1~ New Home
Chapter 2~ Solving Things
Chapter 3~ Thats My Milk Pudding
Chapter 4~ Thank You
Chapter 5~ Broken Frames and Petra?
Chapter 6~ Levi The Savior
Chapter 7~ Unexpected Visitors
Chapter 8~ Rich People and Commoners!
Chapter 9~Petra's Lie
Chapter 10~ Levi's "Act"
Chapter 11~ Likes Someone Else
Chapter 12~ Petra's Visit
Chapter 13~ Eren's Talk
Chapter 14~ New Friends
Chapter 15~ Levi's Past
Chapter 16~ Family Reunion
Chapter 17~ I Know So
Chapter 18~ Ramen Shops and Surprise Guests
Chapter 19~ Under Pressure
Chapter 20~ Levi's Lament
Chapter 21~ I'm Not Okay
Chapter 22~ Levi's Christmas Presents
Chapter 23~ Lord Eyebrows To the Rescue
Chapter 24~ Levi's Realization
Chapter 25~ Decisions
Chapter 26~ Still His Ugly Door
Chapter 27~ Are You Disappointed Kuchel?
Chapter 28~ You're Wrong
Chapter 29~ Meet the Parents
Chapter 30~ Father Knows Best
Chapter 31~ A Change of Heart
Chapter 32~ Good News, Bad News
Chapter 33~ Forgiveness
Chapter 34~ Fun Nights
Chapter 35~ Stalkers?
Chapter 36~ Someone Unexpected
Chapter 38~ Inner Gayyy
Chapter 39~ It's All a Misunderstanding
Chapter 40~ The Host Club Returns and is Here to Help!
Chapter 41~ Kill Or Be Killed
Chapter 42~ They Were Roomates
Happy New Year!

Chapter 37~ I Love You

32.5K 950 2.4K
By HumanityNeedsMoreTea

Songs of the Day-
21 Guns and Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day

Your POV

I felt really guilty about what I did to Levi. But it wasn't really me that was in control. I couldn't help it. I was scared. I was scared of getting that close to him and then telling him about what had happened.

Of all people, it was Bertholdt. Bertholdt was the person that I felt watching me. I couldn't believe it. Bertholdt was the boy at school that was picked on. And when he was getting picked on Reiner, Ymir, or Annie came in to get him out. I know. Bertholdt was the tallest guy in the school and he was getting picked on. But he couldn't hurt a fly, yet he threatened to hurt Levi, Hanji, Erwin, and Mike. What was I supposed to do...

"Oi YN?" I heard Levi knock on the door. I flinched at the sudden noise. "W-what is it?" I say lowly but I knew he heard me. "I  just wanted to tell you that...that I'm y'know I'm here if you need to talk..." Levi told me through the door. "Okay." I make the conversation short but he wanted to keep talking. "I'm coming in." He said before I could object and the door flung open. "What are you doing?" I asked him.

"Walking into you're room....and now I'm closing the door." He said as he shut the door and sat down next to me on the bed. I then noticed that he had no shirt on and blush covered my face. He smirked at me being flustered. "I didn't mean it literally." I complained at him taking my question very literal. I cover my blush covered face with a spare pillow.

I knew he could tell that something was wrong with me. But he didn't ask, which I was semi grateful for.

He suddenly sat up and went over to my record player that was in the corner of my room. He lifted the lid of the record player and went over to the carton where I keep all of my vinyls. "What are you doing?" I asked him, but I clearly tell what he was going to do. "What does it look like I'm doing ugly door? I'm playing a vinyl." He told me as he looked through all the vinyls.

He pulled out the "American Idiot" and the "21st Century Breakdown" albums by Green Day. (A/n: sorry. I'm obsessed with Green Day. I can't help myself)

He put on the "American Idiot" album and skipped the needle to play a certain song. I heard the familiar guitar boom through the small speakers and throughout the room. I closed my eyes and laid back on my bed. I felt the left side of the bed sink down and turned to see Levi laying down next to me.

I walk a lonely road. The only one that I have ever known.

Don't know where it goes but its only me and I walk alone.

I walk this empty street on the boulevard of broken dreams.

Where the city sleeps and I'm the only one and I walk alone.

I began to hum the song and I felt Levi's hand take mine in his. "You like Green Day?" I hummed and began to rub circles in the palm of his hand. "Yeah...it's one of my hidden interests..." I hear him murmur in reply. He was falling asleep. I lowly chuckle that he was falling asleep so quickly. I turned to see him and my eyes trailed to his toned torso. I blush once more and I become glad that he was asleep.

I smile at him and move some loose hair out of his face. His eyes flutter slightly open and he strokes my cheek.

He takes a deep breath and exhales. He wanted to say something.

"I love you."

My eyes go wide and my heart begins to beat faster and faster. "You do?" I ask him, a bit unsure.

"I love you." He repeats himself. He was now awake.

I smile the biggest smile ever.

"I love you too." I stare at him and he grabs my hand.

{*} {*} {*}

I woke up with Levi not next to me. He must have woken up already...

I looked at the clock and saw that it was past Levi's work time. He must have gotten up already and went to work. I notice that they vinyls were now in their correct case and put gently back into my collection. As I walk out of my room a wave of uncertainty and discomfort comes over me and I become weak in the knees. The memory of Bertholdt lingered in the back of my mind and it began to cause me extreme pearanoia. I still couldn't decide if I should tell Levi or not. If I told him there was a high possibility that he and my friends would be in danger. Suddenly, I got a idea.

What if I told someone that Bertholdt didn't mention? Then they could help me figure all of this out. I whip out of my smart phone and begin to look through my contacts. There wasn't a whole lot of people, just family and everyone I knew from school. (Which wasn't a lot because I'm not popular)

My finger lands on Eren Jeager.

Eren would know what to do right? He's smart and he still is my friend...even though we did have that small falling out at the cafe. I wonder what he would do in a situation like this. He probably would have beaten Bertholdt up because of his anger issues. But I'm me. I'm not Eren. I don't beat people up...I'm the one that gets beaten up and picked on. Even though it only happened a few times in junior high.

I decided that I would text Eren to ask him if we could meet up again as friends.

As if he was waiting for a message from me my phone rings and there is already a reply from him.

Me>> Hey...sorry for the surprise text but would you like to meet me at Evening Star Ramen so we can talk. I need to talk to you about something...:)

Eren>> um hi. But yeah, I would love to meet with you. Can I see you there in 30 minutes?

Me>> yeah that's fine. Thank you for agreeing.:)

Eren>> Its totally fine. Thanks for the invite. I'll see you there! :)

Me>> I'll see you there bye.

Eren>> Bye<3

I put my phone down and decide that I would go shower before we met up.

{*} {*} {*}

I showered up and got dressed in a regular outfit. I wore no makeup because I don't care. I grabbed my phone off the charger and dropped it into my small black bag. I decided that I leave a note for Levi in case this goes sort of late and I'm not home when he is home. If I don't he will probably act like a overprotective father. If I told him that I was going to meet Eren he probably would get mad. So I'm just going to tell him that I'm meeting Hanji and Erwin...he won't care if it's them.

Dear BABE (jk that's cringey)

Hey, I'm going to go hang out with Hanji and Erwin. So if I'm not home when you get home from work I'm with them. I'll see you later. I love you.

Sincerely,
Ugly Door

I felt sort of odd writing the 'I Love You'. I do love Levi...I guess it's just something I'm going to have to get used too. Oh well...

Well I have to hurry or I'm going to be late for the meeting with Eren. Hopefully everything goes smoothly and according to plan...
Although honestly...I don't really have a plan.

1360 words...

IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SOORYYYYYY!! I KNOW I HAVENT UPDATED AND IM SOOORRYYY. I've  been going through some stuff with my family and I haven't had all the time I need to write chapters. I love you all so very much and I'll see you all in the next chapter.

Bye bye my Titans

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 144 31
"Everyone changes." This year you moved to Paradis. It was your year to start over. Once you've got settled into Paradis University with your roommat...
15.4K 407 28
In this world everyone is born seeing only black and white. When people meet their soulmate they see in color. All you have to do is just meet them i...
67.9K 1.4K 27
(Y/n)'s a stubborn girl. She refuses to believe every rumor that she's hearing. She believes everything when she's actually seen it. She's a famous...
3.6K 154 29
On a Hiatus. Eren Yeager is the epitome of perfection. With his charming personality and good grades, he is admired by many at his school, even beyo...