Roommates//Levi x Reader [COM...

By HumanityNeedsMoreTea

COMPLETED: 9/4/17 #1 levi x reader tag --- YN LN lives in Japan. Like any other teenage girl she goes to sch... More

Chapter 1~ New Home
Chapter 2~ Solving Things
Chapter 3~ Thats My Milk Pudding
Chapter 4~ Thank You
Chapter 5~ Broken Frames and Petra?
Chapter 6~ Levi The Savior
Chapter 7~ Unexpected Visitors
Chapter 8~ Rich People and Commoners!
Chapter 9~Petra's Lie
Chapter 10~ Levi's "Act"
Chapter 11~ Likes Someone Else
Chapter 12~ Petra's Visit
Chapter 13~ Eren's Talk
Chapter 14~ New Friends
Chapter 15~ Levi's Past
Chapter 16~ Family Reunion
Chapter 17~ I Know So
Chapter 18~ Ramen Shops and Surprise Guests
Chapter 19~ Under Pressure
Chapter 20~ Levi's Lament
Chapter 21~ I'm Not Okay
Chapter 22~ Levi's Christmas Presents
Chapter 23~ Lord Eyebrows To the Rescue
Chapter 24~ Levi's Realization
Chapter 25~ Decisions
Chapter 26~ Still His Ugly Door
Chapter 27~ Are You Disappointed Kuchel?
Chapter 28~ You're Wrong
Chapter 29~ Meet the Parents
Chapter 30~ Father Knows Best
Chapter 31~ A Change of Heart
Chapter 32~ Good News, Bad News
Chapter 33~ Forgiveness
Chapter 34~ Fun Nights
Chapter 36~ Someone Unexpected
Chapter 37~ I Love You
Chapter 38~ Inner Gayyy
Chapter 39~ It's All a Misunderstanding
Chapter 40~ The Host Club Returns and is Here to Help!
Chapter 41~ Kill Or Be Killed
Chapter 42~ They Were Roomates
Happy New Year!

Chapter 35~ Stalkers?

32.4K 1K 2.9K
By HumanityNeedsMoreTea

Song of the Day-
The Light Behind Your Eyes by My Chemical Romance

Your POV

I woke up to someone calling my name and shaking my shoulders. I felt sweat drip down my face as my eyes opened to reveal Levi. I gasped for air and I began to breath heavily. I glanced over at the clock and it read 3:46.

"YN! Are you okay?" He asks me, concern swallowing his voice. "Yeah...I'm okay." I swallowed hard. "I think it was just a nightmare..." I told him.

"About what?" He asked me. "Um...I don't remember...I think it was about someone...w-watching me?" I said with zero confidence in my voice. "YN." He sat down near my feet on the bed. I looked up at him and his eyes met mine. "Yes?"

"No one is watching you. You are safe with me." He grabbed me by my shoulders and looked me straight in the eyes. "No one is watching you. Understand me?"

I nodded my head.

He sat up and began to walk to the door. "Levi." I stopped him.

He turned towards me and looked at me with questioning eyes. "What's wrong ugly door?" He asked me. "C-can you s-stay with me?" I asked, a little nervously and shut my eyes closed to avoid embarrassment. I opened my eyes when I felt the right side of my bed sink down. "Huh?"

I looked to the right of me to see Levi getting under the black comforter. I was shocked. He actually laid down with me. He rested his head on my pillow and I laid down. I snuggled my head into the back of his neck. He then turned over and turned me over as well. He snuggled his head into the crook of my neck and wrapped his arms around my waist. For once I didn't blush. He scooted closer to me and we were as close as could be. We both sighed and fell into a deep sleep.

{*} {*} {*}

Levi POV

I woke up and decided to go make YN some breakfast. I didn't make a full meal but just the stuff that I know she likes. So I made bacon, eggs, toast, and hashbrowns. I wasn't a chef but I could cook the simple things. I heard the door to YN's room open and I looked over to her. She smiled when she noticed that I made food. "Thanks." She said and walked over to me. "Don't mention it brat." I told her. She straightened herself out and kissed my lips. As she began to walk to go get some food I grabbed her by her waist and pulled her into my arms. "Levi what're you do-"

I cut her off by kissing her. She kissed me back. It was a bit more of a heated kiss then a small good morning kiss. But I honestly didn't mind. And I don't think she did either. She wrapped her arms around my neck and tangled her fingers in my hair. I let my hands rest on her waist and they didn't go any lower. (Because I'm a gentleman)

The front door opened suddenly and in ran Hanji, Mike, and Erwin.

YN pulled away from me and I got a bit frustrated. "Tch."

"Why must you all come in when we are in the middle of something?!" I yelled at them. "I'm starting to think that it is not just a coincidence." I snapped.

"Knowing Hanji it might not be." YN said with a irritated tone.

"Oh jeez! We just came to see how life is at the Ackerman household!" Hanji beamed. "It's the Ackerman and LN household." YN cut in.

"We aren't married." YN said.

"Yet..." I coughed and YN glared at me.

Hanji just laughed and Erwin semi fangirled while Mike sniffed the air.

"What do you smell Mike?" Hanji patted Mikes back. "Love is in the air. I smell it." He says proudly.

"Tch freaks." I said.

Suddenly YN goes to the fridge and opens it. She rummages through it as if she's searching for something.

"What are you looking for brat?" I ask her out of curiosity. "I wanted to get you some milk pudding." She pouted.

"And what's wrong?"

"There's no more."

"I don't need milk pudding." I told her.

She completely ignored me and went to get her jacket and put her shoes on. "Where are you going?" I asked her.

"To get you some milk pudding." She stated.

"I don't need it!" I through my arms in the air.

"I'm going to go get you some. Besides, we need more stuff anyway." She shakes it off. I sigh and give in to her wishes. "I'll be right back." She said as she was about to open the door. Hanji and the rest of them had already taken a seat on the couch and made them self at home. "Tch..." I clicked my tounge at them.

Before YN could open the door I speed over to her and grab her by the shoulder. "What is it?" She sighed in an irritated tone.

"I'm just going to finish what I started." I smirked at her.

Her face goes puzzled and I hear Hanji squeal in the background.

I smirk once more and slam my lips against YN's. She blushed madly at the sudden action, especially that it was in front of our friends. I decided to be irritating and I bit her lip while kissing her. She yelped in pain.  "I'll be back." She glared at me as she pulled away and walked out of the door.

Stupid brat never lets me finish the kiss...

Your POV

I walk out of the apartment and closed the door. I held my hand to my lower lip where Levi had bit and tugged. "Ouch." I groaned in pain. I took out my phone while I made my way to the elevator and pressed out the camera option on it. I switched the camera to where it was facing me and I saw that my lower lip had gone purple. It basically looked like a hickey on my lower lip. "Ugh!!" I groaned in frustration.

Once I had gotten out of the elevator I began to walk to the small general store that was on the corner. As I walked I noticed how much colder it got. I should have brought my scarf. I held my arms close to my chest to try to stay warm. I walked and walked to make my way to the store which seemed like miles away. My feet dragged down the street as if there were weights on my ankles. 'Why am I going so slow?' I asked myself.

Suddenly, I got that feeling inside again. I felt as if I was being watched. The weight on my body suddenly broke and I ran into the general store that was now only a few feet away from me. I opened the door quickly and shut it as soon as I got in, a small bell jingling from the door. The employees looked at me in a puzzled manner but I really didn't care at the moment. Then I heard another jingle of the bell but I just shook it off. It was only another customer.

I walked over to the small fridges in the back of the store and carefully slid open the door. It opened to reveal the big refrigerated shelf full of sweet milk pudding. I grabbed a few and walked over to the small section where are all the candy is. I decided to browse to see if I wanted anything.

It didn't take me long to notice that there was someone watching me from afar. They had a good over their face so I couldn't see who it was. I turned my head slowly around and I saw the figure shift in position behind another shelf. I held my breath. I was terrified. Why was this person following me?

Slowly, I walked to the counter to put down the milk pudding that I was about to purchase. The register employee scanned each milk pudding cup and I was tapping my foot in anxiety. All of a sudden the phone call tone went off on my cell phone. The ringer was fairly loud so it boomed throughout the store and broke the silent atmosphere of it. I got my phone out of my pocket and looked to see that Levi was calling me.

I swiped to answer but before I could answer myself he yelled through the phone. Well, he didn't yell. He just made his voice extremely loud.

"Oi you better hurry up! I'm starting to get worried." Was all he said before hanging up the phone. He actually did this a lot. He wouldn't let me answer but just say what he needed to say and hang up.

"Protective boyfriend?" The register employee asks me. "Yeah. You guessed it. He's just worried because he doesn't like me going out alone, even though it is still somewhat bright outside." I laughed.

"Well at least you know he cares about you." She smiled at me. "Yeah I guess you're right." I smile back. She hands me the bag full of milk pudding and gives me my change. Suddenly, the door opened and out ran the person who was watching me with the hood. I tightened my grip around the bag and began to run after the stalker. "Hey! Get over here!" I ran as fast as I could and I finally caught up to them. I secured everything that I was carrying and prepared myself to tackle them. Yes. I know. I'm probably about to get myself killed. But I can't just let them get away. I ran after them and tackled them from the behind. We both landed on the floor with a oof and they tried to scramble away. But I didn't let them. I grabbed them by the hood and pulled it down. They turned to me and covered their face with their hands. But I saw who it was before they could completely hide themselves.

It was...

1700 words...

I hope you all liked this chapter. If you did please leave a comment and a vote. I love you all so very much and I will see you all in the next chapter.

Bye bye my Titans

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 506 65
You're a new recruit in the Survey Corp with a mission that extends beyond "the sake of humanity". Joining with two childhood friends, you're able to...
67.9K 1.4K 27
(Y/n)'s a stubborn girl. She refuses to believe every rumor that she's hearing. She believes everything when she's actually seen it. She's a famous...
188K 7.5K 51
Levi x reader Y/n lives a somewhat normal life with her son and roommate. But that all suddenly changes when she attends her friend's wedding. You've...
15.4K 407 28
In this world everyone is born seeing only black and white. When people meet their soulmate they see in color. All you have to do is just meet them i...