The Cursed Chronicles: Year 6

By NotSoAverage_Fangirl

Our heroes return to Hogwarts for what's certain to be an eventful sixth year. Their fifth year tied up all l... More

Prologue/ NEW CAST
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56

Chapter 15

455 7 5
By NotSoAverage_Fangirl

Scorpius tugged at the scarf around his neck nervously. It was about thirty seconds before the game started. He fidgeted with his gloves and checked his pocket for his wand. The cold bit his nose. He could see his breath in the air.

A horn sounded, and people flooded out of the snow castle on the other side. Some made a semicircle around the castle. Others lined up on the border facing Scorpius' team. They all tried to find ways to weave through the line, but couldn't find a weak link. Scorpius looked up at the person directly in front of him, who had been trying to give him the slip for the last thirty seconds. Her read hair was tied off in a braid over her shoulder. It seemed she had just noticed him as well.

"Scorpius?" she asked.

"Hey Rose," He said, discreetly trying to push back the butterflies that had been spontaneously released in his stomach. She scrunched her face weirdly.

"This is going to be harder than I thought."

"Was that a compliment Rose Weasley?"

"I suppose it could have been."

"Tell you what, I'll promise to not tag you if you cross over," he said. "Shake on it," he added, holding out his hand. She didn't seem suspicious of anything.

"Okay." She shook his hand, and Scorpius tugged her forward onto their territory, and she stumbled, falling on top of  him (it took every bone in Scorpius' body not to turn into a tomato). Her face was painted with shock. He held up his hand.

"I was crossing my fingers."

"Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy!" She yelled, pounding a fist on his chest. "You dirty, rotten-" Scorpius pointed his wand at her and she was gagged. She screamed under her gag and pounded on him harder, but someone in a white t-shirt came and cast a binding spell on her and took her to the prison.

The person who had been next to Rose in line had taken the opportunity to dash through the gap where Scorpius had been, but he was quickly tagged. Scorpius took his place back in line, when he felt a tap on his shoulder.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 213 25
Selcouth (Adj.) unfamiliar, rare, strange, and yet marvellous ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Y/n Thompson, a strange girl, she was...
89.3K 1.4K 22
The scar had not pained Harry for nineteen years. All was well ...Or was it? Albus Severus Potter finds himself in Hogwarts just when a new mystery u...
2.9M 42.8K 35
Fanfic Watty Awards winner 2011. Lily Luna Potter is the only daughter of the famous Harry Potter. It's her fifth year at Hogwarts and her feelings...
305 14 26
This book continues to Albus Potter's second year at Hogwarts. Where he has to prove himself to his family, prove himself to himself, deal with bull...