Why are one direction seranad...

By awkwardaw

Meet Lindsay, she is a warm hearted, sweet natured, slightly mad 17 year old girl. What could possibly go wro... More

Why are one direction seranading me?
why are one direction serenading me - chapter 2
chapter 3 - an awkaward lift ride
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chappie 8
chappie 9
10 chappie
chappie 11
cappie 12
chappie 13
chappie 14
chappie 15
chapter 16
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter
chappter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
Chapter 34
epilogue

chapter 17

1.2K 8 2
By awkwardaw

As Harry continued to shout at Drew I realised that we had attracted a crowd. But before I could tell Harry we had an audience I got a feeling at the back of my throat. It was one of those feelings you get before you puke.

I started shivering, was this a sign of too much alcohol or that i was about to be sick . Then I felt something seeping up my throat, I was gulping like mad trying to keep it down. It was to strong, up came my lunch with all the alcohol I had consumed over the last couple of hours. But that wasn't the worst of it, oh no. Guess who I was sick over. Yes, I was sick all over Drew.

The crowd were now laughing at this and surprisingly so was Harry. But I didn't get a chance to register what all happened next because it all blacked out. Great, I had fainted for the second time today.

Hmmm I could smell old spice,were was I because I certainly didn't wear old spice . I forced one eye open to see my room surrounding me. Ohh, so I was in my room but why did my room smell of that then. I slowly got up to reveal that any movement or noise caused me a throbbing headache.

 I looked around my room and spotted my dress from yesterday with a dirty make up remover pad next to it discarded over my little sofa. How did I get changed? I don't remember getting changed? But then again I don't remember much about last night apart from Drew , then Harry shouting at Drew and then me throwing up.

I tried to reminisce further into what happened last night but got interrupted by the Delicious smell of bacon. Checking that I had been changed into something decent ( which I had, I was in a pair of mens boxers and a Mick Jagger Top which I think belongs to Harry) I started to be dragged away by the tempting smell.

In the kitchen I found Louis making THE most yummy looking breakfast I have ever seen.

'' Morning Lou '' I said.

Louis turned around so he was facing me.

'' Morning to you to sunshine, by the way I love what your wearing '' Louis smiled and winked.

''  yer I was gonna ask you about that, who uhh changed me  last night '' I said slightly embarrassed.

'' Haha that was Harry, their his clothes your wearing, do you not remember anything about last night '' Louis asked.

I took a seat at my once pristine table that was now filled with what I presumed to be the boys clutter.

I told Louis what I remembered.

'' Mmm Harry was pretty peeved off at that guy last night, I'm sure Harry would have beat him to pulp if the boys and I hadn't dragged him away first. He got even madder when he found out you had  fainted.'' Lou stated.

'' Really, ......... '' I said rather pleased that Harry would have beat up Drew for me. Changing the subject I contuined, '' Lou is everyone else up yet?''

'' Nope, well actually I think Haley is up please can you  tell her that brekkie is ready because I know she'll want to get to it before Niall does.'' Louis said.

'' Ok''

I started down the corridoor towards Haleys room. No noise came from behind any of the doors until I got to Haleys where from outside her room all I could hear was the song 'I'd lie' with her singing along loudly.I don't know how the others are still asleep when she's singing that loudly.

I don’t think that passenger seat

Has ever looked this good to me

He tells me about his night

And I count the colors in his eyes

He’ll never fall in love he swears

As he runs his fingers through his hair

I’m laughing cause I hope he's wrong

I don't think it ever crossed his mind

He tells a joke I fake a smile

That I know all his favorite songs

And..

I could tell you his favorite color's green

He loves to argue, born on the seventeenth

His sister's beautiful, he has his father’s eyes

And if you asked me if I love him,

I’d lie

He looks around the room

Innocently overlooks the truth

Shouldn’t a light go on?

Doesn’t he know that I’ve had him memorized for so long?

He sees everything black and white

Never let nobody see him cry

I don’t let nobody see me wishing he was mine

I barged in to see her standing infront of her mirror with a hair brush and her mouth wide open singing.

'' Morning Haley, breakfast is on the table '' I screamed over the music, then ran out.

 My hang over had almost gone, they never stay for me.

Being the kind person I am I ran in to the other boys rooms and sang the same song to each of them. Well actually I didn't sing I screamed it.

'' Rise and shine, Rise and shine,

It's bright outside so get,

GET UP NOWWWWWWWW '' It wasn't much of a song but it seemed to work as one by one they got up.

 Sorry this is a filler chappie but hope you liked it. please comment, vote and fan ( if you want to) xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 235 23
Ally and Niall, yes Niall from One Direction, have been best friends since she moved into the house next to him when he was 11 and she was 6. Niall h...
1.3K 49 25
The death of 13 year old Lindsey Tomlinson shook the town to the core, but mostly her brother Louis and best friend Tessa. She did anything and every...
11K 239 30
Kristen has no absolute idea who 'One Direction' is. Supposedly they are some cute band from the UK, but right now, the only thing that matters to Kr...
187K 2.7K 45
*Sequel To My Best Friend* Courtney and Niall are now living in London together, It's been almost a year and everyone is like family. It's late April...