Mine Forever (Ziam Vampire)

By -kawaiiships-

Liam Payne is a happy lad. He has a home, a loving family, and a best mate. He just started Uni and is excite... More

Mine Forever (Ziam Vampire)
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~22~
~23~
Sequel?
Sequel Coming!
Hungry For Blood (Mine Forever Sequel) Summary
HUNGRY FOR BLOOD IS FINALLY HERE!

~21~

7.3K 249 64
By -kawaiiships-

Hey! Yeah I know I'm on spring break but I literally had no time to update until now. I had SO MUCH reading to do for English. Ugh...but I finished my reading and now the final battle scene is here! Yay! It's written in third person due to the many things that happen.

The song on the side (My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark (Light 'Em Up) by Fall Out Boy) SHOULD BE playing in the background because it matches the chapter scenes SO WELL. It's one of my favorite songs personally and it'll make the fight scenes seem more epic and intense. Replay it if you have to because this chapter is PRETTY long.

I won't tell you how long it took for me to think of the fights and to actually type it but I hope you enjoy it!

Ziam. >>>>

- Gabie :)

_________

Third Person POV

Zayn walked over to Liam's side and swiftly pulled off the metal holding him down. Zayn had helped him up and hugged him tight. "Li are you alright? Stan didn't hurt you too much?" Zayn asked, worried. Liam smiled. "Don't worry Zayn. I'm fine. We might have to go outside though. They need our help," Liam pointed out.

Zayn nodded in agreement and started to walk out. The room was deserted. The doors had flung open and there were multiple holes in the walls. Every Insider vampire had ran outside to see what was going on and to fight in the war that's been scheduled for months now.

"Liam wait," Zayn said, holding Liam's wrist.

Liam turned back to face Zayn. "Yeah Zayn?"

"Can you fight? I mean, Stan did inject some sort of drug into your body to prevent you from using your powers," Zayn pointed out.

Liam frowned. "Did he?" He asked.

"Yes he did. Try using it anyway. Maybe it wore off by now," Zayn told him.

Liam nodded. He held his hand up and tried to make a small fireball appear in his palm. No matter how much concentration and power he put into his mind, the fireball never appeared.

"I-I-I can't make it. I don't know what's wrong. Something must have happened," Liam stuttered. Zayn cursed under his breath. "Stan's drug. It's probably still circulating through your body. If you can't use your powers Li, I don't think you should fight. I should take you home," Zayn said.

"No Zayn. I'm not doing home. The reason why we're having this war is because of me and my power. I have to help. I'll think of something to at least trigger it," Liam replied.

Zayn sighed. "Fine, but you're not leaving my side until we can trigger it," Zayn said. Liam nodded and they ran out of the room into the hallway.

Zayn lead Liam down the long hallway in a hurry. The light had been turned off so not only was the hallway long, it was dark. Zayn was holding Liam's hand, tightly, not letting go as they ran because Zayn knew he could lose Liam any second.

Suddenly, two hands came out of the crawling darkness and grabbed Zayn's shoulders. Liam yelped as he saw Zayn being ripped away from his reach.

"Zayn!" Liam yelled as he lost sight of him.

"Liam..," a moaning voice said.

Just then a creature came out of the dark. That creature was none other than an Insider vampire. He had a mouth clamped over Zayn's mouth and was holding his arms behind his back. He was in his late twenties with spiked brown hair and blue eyes.

"So you're this famous deflector Stan's been dying to keep his hands on,," he said in a deep, rough, voice.

"Yeah. I'm this famous deflector. My name's Liam though. And what do you mean, keep him hands on?" Liam growled, glaring at the Insider vampire.

"You always escape somehow. I don't know how, but you do," the vampire replied.

"Who are you?" Liam asked.

"My name's Damon. Nice to meet you too. And look who I found. The last living member of the Malik line. Imagine what Keegan could do with him. We could get him to work with us. We could a vampire like Zayn," Damon said, his eyes turning red.

"Who's Keegan?" Liam asked, confused. "The witch who works with us. He's outside, fighting in the war, but it wouldn't hurt to keep him in a cell until Keegan can do his magic," Damon explained.

"You're not taking him anywhere. And he's not just the vampire of the Malik line. His name is Zayn. He's my boyfriend, and you're not touching him," Liam replied.

"Too late. Oh...and we might as well take you too. You're the deflector. We could take you too. We could use both of you," Damon said.

Damon then took out a platinum rod and dropped Zayn to the ground. Zayn as Liam's eyes widened as he grew ready to stab Zayn. As swiftly as possible, Damon stabbed the platinum rod into Zayn's stomach.

Zayn screamed and grabbed him stomach. Liam felt the same pain in his own body and fell to his knees, grabbing his stomach. Liam lifted his hand but saw no blood.

Damon stabbed Zayn again and Zayn screamed again. Liam felt the same pain circulate through his body and he grabbed his stomach again, screaming in pain.

"Both of you are bonded I see. Well this should be easier than I thought it was," Damon said, smirking.

Zayn looked at Liam and realized he was feeling the same pain. Just as Damon was getting ready to stab Zayn again, he grabbed the rod and threw it out the window. He then grabbed Damon and threw him down the hall. He wasn't very far away and could get up any second.

Zayn looked down at him stomach to see the wound slowly healing. He looked over at Liam, who was lying down on the ground, grabbing his stomach.

"Li, if anything is going to trigger your deflector power, this would be it. Please Liam. Try to use your power," Zayn pleaded into Liam's mind.

"Zayn..I can't. It hurts," Liam replied, still holding his stomach, sending his message to Zayn's mind.

"Please try Li," Zayn pleaded again.

Liam looked at Zayn and sighed.

Ok, I'll try. For Zayn.

Liam's eyes widened as he saw Damon sneaking up on Zayn, without him realizing it. "Zayn!" Liam exclaimed. Liam quickly put his hand to the ground and hoped for the best.

Before they all knew it, there was a blazing fire traveling towards Damon. Damon screamed as the fire climbed into his body. Liam then put his remaining energy into a wind storm. He wiped his hands across his body and soon a strong wind blew across the room, blowing Damon away.

Zayn's stomach wound had healed and he quickly crawled over to Liam. "Li, are you alright? Do you need help?" Zayn frantically asked. "It hurts Zayn," Liam silently cried. "It'll be okay Li. Just let me think of something to help you," Zayn told him. Liam nodded and closed his eyes as Zayn had him sit up against the wall.

Zayn thought for a moment. It didn't take him long to think of a idea, and then it came. There was a chance f it not working, but it was all he had in mind.

He let his fangs grow in and his eyes turn red. He bit into his wrist and let a little of his vampire blood flow out of his body. He held his wrist up to Liam's mouth.

"Li, drink some of my blood," Zayn told him.

Liam opened his eyes and looked at Zayn's wrist.

"Zayn, that's not going to work. Josh said it wouldn't work because I'm a supernatural creature now," Liam pointed out.

"Liam just try it. Maybe it'll work. You need to get better. You triggered you deflector power, but you need energy to fight. You need help," Zayn pleaded. Liam thought for a moment but reluctantly nodded.

Zayn brought up his wrist until it connected with Liam's mouth. Liam drank Zayn blood and hoped it would help him get more energy. As he drank more of Zayn's blood, the more energy he had. Drinking Zayn's blood was working.

Zayn took his wrist away and let the fang marks close up. "Did it work?" He asked. Liam grinned and nodded.

Zayn smiled in return.

"Zayn, it's your turn to drink mine," Liam told him. Zayn raised one of his eyebrows. "You need more energy like me," Liam told him. Zayn nodded and took Liam's wrist. He exposed his red eyes and fangs once again and bit into Liam's wrist.

Liam yelped as Zayn bit into his wrist. He felt blood leaving his body but he knew if it was going to help make Zayn stronger, it would help.

Zayn lifted his head and his fangs disappeared and his eyes turned back into the olden-brown they were.

Liam looked at his wrist and saw the fang marks on his wrist had already healed.

Zayn help Liam up. "Come on Li, let's go fight."

Liam smiled in determination and nodded.

They ran outside to the main fight zone. The only word to describe it was...hell. Pure hell. There were many dead bodies scattered across the yard. The werewolves and witches fight for Liam and Zayn's side had shown off and were fighting for their lives. The rest of the lads were no where to be seen.

"Ready Li?" Zayn asked. "Ready as I'll ever be," Liam replied. They jumped into battle and fought off a group of Insiders trying to overrun a group of werewolves.

________

Niall and Louis were fight side by side with a few werewolves, including Ed, and the witches Perrie, Eleanor, and Danielle.

"Niall, are you doing okay?" Louis asked as he snapped another Insider neck. "I'm alright Louis. They haven't got me yet," Niall said as he threw another Insider.

As if on cue, another vampire came in and grabbed Niall by the neck. He screamed as the vampire ran off. Louis screamed his name but it was too late. Niall and the vampire were gone.

I need to get him.

Louis turned to the rest of the werewolves. "Can you lads handle this? I need to get Niall." The werewolves nodded and went back to fighting.

"Louis, Ed, go. We can take care of this," Perrie quickly said.

Louis and Ed, in werewolf form, nodded and ran off.

They ran into a darker part of the woods.

Please Niall. Please be ok. I can't lose you now. I was suppose to protect you, and now I can't find you.

Louis then heard another voice in his head.

Niall will be fine. He's pretty tough for a new vampire. He'll be okay.

Louis took in Ed's words and nodded. Suddenly, Louis felt a pain go through his body. He screamed and fell to his knees, grabbing his stomach. "God what is this?" Louis cursed in a pained groan. Ed stopped running and helped Louis up, using his massive tail to lift him up.

You and Niall bonded right?

Louis nodded.

Then this is yours and Niall's bond. Zayn explained it. It's coming into effect now. If you feel pain now, something happened to Niall.

Louis gasped and quickly got up. The pain quickly went away and soon enough him and Ed were running again to find the vampire that took Niall.

They stopped once they saw the familiar vampire that was in his early twenties with his green eyes and brown hair, standing in their path.

"So...you found me," the vampire coolly said.

"Cut the crap Xavier. Where's Niall?" Louis asked. "Niall? Who is this Niall you speak of?" Xavier asked. Ed growled an Xavier suddenly jumped back.

"Oh...him. You know, he's not very smart for a new vampire. I pinned him to a tree somewhere because...well for my amusement really. You've never told him about platinum have you?" The vampire asked.

"I didn't think it was important. I was going to protect him," Louis growled as Ed did the same.

Ed then looked at Louis.

Keep him distracted. I got a plan.

Louis nodded and Ed quickly, and quietly ran into the darkness of the woods. "What did Niall ever do to you? He's a new vampire and hasn't done anything wrong to you," Louis pointed out.

Xavier laughed. "You're with the Malik vampire and that deflector. We don't like them. We don't like any of you. So we thought, why not make their friends suffer too?"

"You should've kept Niall out of this. If you really wanted to make us suffer, you should've taken me instead. I'm one of the the Malik vampire's best friends," Louis argued.

"Oh really? Interesting. But then again what would be the fun in that? Niall's too weak to save you, even for a vampire. Ed has his pack to worry about. Zayn and Liam are worried about each other. Harry, Josh, and Ethan are fighting off a load of Insider vampires. It would've been to easy to kill you. I like to have a little fight before I kill someone. That's why I took Niall," Xavier explained.

"You monster," Louis growled. "Call me whatever you want. I. Don't. Care," Xavier coolly said. "You should care. Once we're done with this. I will personally kill you with my bare hands," Louis growled.

Ed then jumped out of the woods and pounced on Xavier. Xavier screamed but Ed was already on the verge of killing him. Ed dug into Xavier's chest, exposing all his chest muscles and pulling out his heart. Ed threw it aside and growled.

Louis smiled. "Thanks Ed."

Ed smiled but then grew serious again, reminding Louis that Niall was still missing.

Louis called out Niall's name but it was no use. There was no response in the air. Louis the remembered that him and Niall could communicate through their minds. Louis stopped Ed and told him his plan, which Ed agreed to. Louis closed his eyes and concentrated.

Niall? Niall? Are you there?

He heard a few groans in his mind and knew it was working.

Louis...? I-Is that you?

Yes Niall it's me! Where are you? Are you okay?

Not really. I'm pinned to this tree that's pretty close to you. And the sun's going to start burning me. Please help me Lou.

O-O-Okay Niall. I'm coming. Don't worry Ni I'm coming.

Louis heard a faint moan and ran in the direction of it with Ed trailing behind him.

They reached the tree and saw Niall pinned to a tree with a platinum rod. Louis sighed and ran over to Niall. Niall saw and but had a pained look. "Niall are you okay?" Louis asked. "Not really. This hurts Lou. Make it stop. It really hurts," Niall cried.

"Well Niall is a new vampire. It usually hurts for new vampire more than it would for a vampire like you Louis," Ed said in Louis' head.

"Niall it'll be okay. I'll get you out of this situation," Louis promised.

Louis looked over Niall and realized it looked familiar. "They did the same thing to Harry, I heard anyway. This must be their signature move," Louis groaned. "But the sting from the sun is getting stronger. I think it might start burning me soon," Niall added. "Don't worry Ni. I'll get this out," Louis said.

"Wait Louis," a voice said. Louis turned around to see Ed, in human form. "I turned so I could help. Wolf paws aren't going to help here," Ed said before Louis could ask why.

Louis nodded. "Josh told me about this. Last time they spelled the rod so only the Insiders could touch it without it burning them. They might have spelled it like they did last time. But since I'm a werewolf...it's shouldn't hurt me," Ed explained. "Try it," Louis encouraged.

Ed nodded and slowly pressed his fingers against the rod. He then had a string grip and realized it wasn't burning him. Ed swiftly pulled it out as Niall groaned in pain.

I pulled Niall out of the sun and hugged him. "You're okay right?" Louis asked. "Of course. I'm pretty tough for a new vampire. You know that," Niall said, smirking. Louis scoffed.

Come on, Louis and Niall, let's go.

They looked back to see Ed in his werewolf form.

Louis and Niall nodded.

"Right. Let's go."

They ran back to the Insider mansion, where the fighting was taking place.

__________

Harry, Josh, and Ethan fought for their lives. They could all agree they've never fought harder for their freedom than now.

They had fought off the last vampire and thought it was their last one.

"Was that the last one?" Harry asked. "Hopefully. This is getting tiring," Josh replied. They looked to Ethan for an answer, who was looking out in the distance. "Guys...there's a lot more coming this way," he pointed out.

They looked out to the army of vampires coming their way. The vampire leading them was...Henry and Michael. Harry clenched his wrists as he watched them walk closer. "Is Perrie around?" Harry quietly asked. Josh nodded, then smirked. "Yes...and Eleanor and Danielle. Don't worry Harry. I'm one step ahead.

Suddenly almost all the vampire fell to the ground in pain. Eleanor, Perrie, and Danielle came in and started to mumble words, making a spell.

"NOW!" Ethan yelled. Harry, Josh, and all the werewolves fighting with them got the message and ran towards the army of vampires. Before they could do anything, Harry, Josh, and Ethan were stopped by Michael and Henry.

"Well well, there's the two traitors and Harry," Michael said. "Don't you dare call them traitors. At least they know what's right and wrong," Harry growled, getting his eyes and fangs expose themselves.

"No they don't. They don't know any better than you, and you know that," Henry replied. "They're smarter than me, and they know better than me. You can't argue against me," Harry argued back.

"You're the one that doesn't know anything. Evil is wrong. I left for that reason," Ethan growled, letting his eyes and fangs expose themselves. "Same with me," Josh agreed, his eyes and fangs exposing themselves.

"Now I get the chance to kill you myself. How great is that?" Michael asked. "You're not killing anyone," Ethan confidently said. "Oh yeah. And who's going to stop me?" Michael asked. "Them," Josh simply replied.

Suddenly, a group of werewolves jumped on Michael and Henry. Harry grabbed Henry and Ethan grabbed Michael.

Harry took Henry and pinned him to the floor. "You twat. You should've thought about what could happen before you decided to kiss me," he growled. Josh's eyes widened. "Wait...he kissed you?" He exclaimed. "Yes, but...I'll tell you more about it later," Harry replied. Josh nodded and Harry turned back to Henry.

"I'm not going to kill you but I'll do something to you that I've been waiting to do for awhile now," Harry growled. Harry then held him by the neck and snapped it. Henry's eyes closed and Harry let him fall to the ground.

"Okay Harry why didn't I know about this now?" Josh asked as him and Harry stood over Henry. "I didn't think it was important until now. I didn't want you to go to the Insider mansion, beat this guy up, and get captured by your dad. That's it," Harry quickly explained.

Josh rolled his eyes but eventually smiled. "I would've done that Hazz. You know me too well," Josh said. "Of course Joshie," Harry replied, kissing his cheek. Josh smiled and quickly kissed him back, having a short, special moment.

Meanwhile with Ethan, it wasn't going so well with Michael. Since Ethan left the Insiders, it seemed like Michael knew even more than Ethan.

Suddenly Michael had the upper hand and had managed to pin Ethan to the ground. "You traitor. How dare you leave the Insiders. You were born one. Why wouldn't you want to stay?" Michael growled.

"I got my mom's genes. She the nicest lady in the world, But you wouldn't understand that because she left, due to my idiotic father," Ethan hissed.

"You don't understand anything. You were my best friend. How could you leave like that?" Michael asked. "I had to. Even if you were my best friend I had to get out. I wasn't made to be an Insider. If you're going to kill me I'd rather you didn't know anymore. Now get off you twat," Ethan hissed again.

Ethan gathered all his strength and was able to push Michael off and throw him against a tree. Michael ran back and pounced on Ethan. Ethan quickly side stepped and grabbed Michael from behind, holding him by the neck.

"You may be an Insider, but you sure as hell don't know much. You just know about being evil and doing evil. You're no longer my best friend. Here's our parting gift."

Ethan then turned Michael's neck and an unhealthy snap filed the air. Ethan wiped his hands and ran to find Harry and Josh to finish the battle

_________

Zayn and Liam had been fighting side by side since the beginning of the battle. They didn't dare leave each other's side and they knew they weren't alone because they could feel each other's touch.

But even a powerful Malik vampire like Zayn and a powerful deflector like Liam had their limit. Wave after wave were more and more Insider vampires than they could imagine. It was tiring them out.

"Zayn...I-I don't think I can keep up. There's too many of them. If I try to use more of my power I might lose control," Liam gasped, sending another wind storm to blow hundred of Insiders away from the scene. "Just hang on a little longer. You can make it. I'll make sure your eyes don't turn black," Zayn assured him, glancing into Liam's red eyes.

"If you really think you can last any longer, you are mistaken," a voice said.

Zayn and Liam stopped fighting to see who spoke. But it was no surprise to see Stan standing in front of them.

"Stan. When will you learn to leave us alone?" Zayn asked. "I'm not going away, at least not until I get what I want," Stan replied, looking at Liam.

Stand waved for the fighting around Zayn and Liam to stop. He walked up to Liam and held out his hand."If you join me Liam, I'll stop all of this. Your friends will stop dying. They'll be saved. All you have to do is take my hand," Stan offered.

Liam looked at his hand but quickly shook his head. "Go away Stan. I'm not going to join you, and I never will. Give up on trying to get me on your side because it'll never work."

Stan took his hand away and glared at Liam. "Alright. If I can't have you, then no one else can. Espcially your boyfriend, Zayn."

Stan then looked at all the Insider vampires. "Finish them off."

All the Insider vampires then ran towards Zayn and Liam, surround them. Zayn knew they'd be dead if they couldn't stop the vampires. But just then, Zayn got an idea.

"Liam, make an earthquake," Zayn whispered to Liam. Liam's eyes widened. "But Zayn, I-I-I've never made an earthquake that big before," Liam protested. "Please Li it's our only chance of surviving. Just try. Think of survival," Zayn almost pleaded.

"Ok Li. On my mark."

Liam sighed then nodded. The Insiders were getting closer and closer. Zayn still waited for the right moment. The Insiders got closer. "Zayn...if you're going to cue me, now's the time," Liam impatiently said.

The Insiders had surrounded then in a perfect circle. Zayn knew it was time.

"LIAM NOW!"

Liam nodded and slammed his hand into the ground, putting all his power and energy into this power. Suddenly a vibration went through the ground in all directions, in a complete circle. A huge crack then appeared in the ground and traveled through the ground in all directions.

The Insiders grew surprised at this surprised at this new earthquake and fell over. Liam then walked in a circle, sending a fire in a perfect circle, burning the Insider vampires. Liam then send a rain storm with strong winds to blow the Insiders away.

Once the Insiders had disappeared, Liam feel on the ground exhausted. Zayn knelt down next to Liam and pulled him into a hug. "You did it Li. I knew you could," Zayn whispered. Liam smiled and kissed him on the cheek.

They looked up to see Stan still near them, on the ground, defeated.

"You haven't won yet. You can't beat m-"

Before Stan could even finish his sentence Ed and Damien had run in and killed Stan on the spot. They had tore out his insides and Liam send a wind to carry his dead body away.

They watched his body fly away as the rest of the lads and girls came to join them. "Hey you're alive!" Niall exclaimed as he pulled Liam into a hug. Liam laughed and hugged Niall back. "Of course I'm alive. We're tough, remember?" Liam pointed out.

They had all exchanged hugs and such with the time, even the surviving werewolves and witches joined in.

They had won the war.

They had all won their freedom from the Insiders.

The evil of the Insiders was now gone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

327K 11.5K 26
Liam is the new kid at Gateway High School, London. He quickly becomes friends with Louis Tomlinson, an average not so popular boy at Gateway who sho...
43.8K 1.7K 38
Harry Styles, Zayn Malik, and Shawn Mendes are finally going to college. They fought their way through high school with crappy school lunches, no par...
46.9K 1.9K 30
**THIS FIC WAS WRITTEN WHEN I WAS 16 AND IS KIND OF SORT OF OKAY** Harry and Liam are best friends and pretty popular at school, only for the fact th...
291K 13.3K 26
Harry, Louis, Liam, and Niall have all lived at St. Xavier's House for Homeless Boys since they were young. With only one year left until they are al...