~20~

Hello. Intense chapter up ahead. Hope you enjoy it!

Ziam. >>>>

- Gabie :)

_________ 

Zayn's POV

I woke up in a cell. A similar cell that Liam was in. Gray, brick walls, a small window to look out of, and a hard concrete floor. I tried to stand up but then I realized I was chained down with long chains that were with the floor. I was chained in a similar way Liam was. I pulled on them but even my vampire strength couldn't break them.

I was trapped.

I then tried to break them again, but then a burning in my stomach. I yelled a little and realized that the piece of platinum was still wedged in my stomach. That was going to hurt when it someone manages to take it out. 

I tried to remember the events that happened before this.

Liam and I went on a date.

Liam and I slow danced in the park. It was quite romantic and it was amazing spending time alone with him. 

The Insiders kidnapped us.

And the rest of the lads had no idea where we were.

Great.

I closed my eyes and concentrated hard. 

Liam? Liam? Please Liam...please say something. I need to know you're ok because you're not in here with me.

There was no reply. I sighed and started to pull on the chains again. I remembered I had drank some of Liam's blood before we went on our date, but even that strength wasn't enough. I had no chance of getting out of here, saving Liam, or having any way of contacting the lads.

Suddenly the door to my cell opened and two vampires came in. Instantly I remembered who they were. It was Michael and Henry.

"What do you want?" I asked harshly. "Well the Insiders want to talk to you," Michael replied. I scoffed. "Why? So they can talk about ways to kill me?" I asked in a sarcastic tone. "No...maybe if you come with us Stan will tell you," Henry replied.

Stan. I hated Stan. He's the reason why Liam isn't safe anymore. He's the reason why I don't have a family. He's the reason why Ethan doesn't have a dad.

"What did you do to Liam? Where is he?" I growled, changing the subject. "Your red eyes and fangs aren't going to scare me. I have a pair of my own," Michael growled, exposing his own red eyes and fangs. "And maybe if you go talk to the Insiders...you'll see you're bloodbag," Henry said, smirking with red eyes and fangs.

"He's not my bloodbag. We talked about this," I yelled.

"Yeah whatever. You're coming either way," Michael said, taking off the chains on my wrists. "Not until you tell me what you've done with Liam," I argued. "Oh we didn't do anything to him. Artie simply handed him to the 'older' Insiders, and they took it from there," Michael replied, lifting me up from the ground.

Michael took one of my arms while Henry took to other. "Now try anything and we'll kill you, right in front of Liam," Michael whispered threateningly. I growled but listened to them as they harshly dragged me up the stairs and through the long hallways. 

We then reached a pair of golden double doors and soon enough I was shoved inside. 

The room was huge. I mean, I've seen it before but it was a glance. I never really looked at what was inside.