~1~

Hi! So, another new story. Ziam is my OTP and I just decided to write a fanfic about it. And, I know, I'm updating 2-3 different fanfics but I'm making it work. If it really gets overwhelming I'll ask you guys what story I should keep writing, and which ones I should delete.

Again, I don't own One Direction. I only own the plot. And that's it...

Enjoy!

- Gabie :)

_____________

Liam's POV

"Bye mum!" I yelled as I slipped my shoes on my feet. "Bye Liam!" My mum yelled back as I closed the door.

I slipped on my brown jacket and walked down the concrete walkway to the London sidewalk.

Yes, I how been visiting my mum lately. My dad, Geoff, was going to be in America for awhile, three months at least, for a business trip and both my sisters moved out so it does get lonely. So I visit her every now and then.

I felt my pocket vibrate and saw a call from Niall. I smiled as I slid the arrow across the screen and put the phone up to my ear.

"Hey Nialler."

"Liam when are you going to get here? The pizza and I aren't going to wait forever!"

"Relax Ni. I just left my mum's house. I should be home in about ten minutes."

"Ok Li. The pizza is starting to smell really good and I don't think my stomach can last much longer."

"Ni, you're overacting. I'll be home in a little bit."

I hung up and slid my phone back into my pocket.

Suddenly, I heard a scream come from an alleyway I was walking pass. I stopped and peered into the darkness, wondering what happened.

I hen heard a thump and a trash can lid drop on the floor.

I decided to walk into the alleyway. I walked around slowly, cautious that I didn't attract any attention.

I realized nothing was in the alleyway and that it must have been my imagination, so I turned around. But suddenly, a figure stood in front of me.

The lad, I figured out it was a lad, had brown eyes, jet black hair that was styled into a quiff. He was wearing a black leather over a gray t-shirt with skinny jeans and vans.

In all honesty, I thought he was attractive. Before you ask, yes, I'm gay. I always found more of an interest in boys than girls. That's how I am.

"Hey there," he said, breaking the silence.

"H-Hi," I replied.

"What are you doing in a an alleyway?" He asked, taking a step closer to me.

I took a step back. "I don't really know. I heard a noise. I was curious. That's it really," I replied, scared for my life.

He chuckled. "You're cute when you're scared," he told me. "I'm not scared!" I exclaimed, screaming it a little bit too loud.

He kept taking steps towards me while I kept stepping back. Before I knew it, I was up against a wall while he pinned my wrists and met my eyes.

His eyes were so memorizing.His dark brown eyes had a slight sparkle but showed mystery as well, as if he didn't want me to find out what was going on in his mind.

He broke eye contact and I saw his eyes moving up and down my body, smirking in satisfaction. He then made eye contact again and moved closer to me. My breathing hitched as his warm breath hit my neck.

"You're cute," he mumbled.

"E-Excuse me?"

"You're cute," he repeated while moving his hand under my shirt. And it made me feel uncomfortable because I've never been touched this way before. But then again I've never been in a relationship either.

"You're so cute and innocent. I like that," he said, removing his hand from my shirt.

"Please don't hurt me."

He smiled at first but it slowly turned into a smirk. "Now why would I hurt you? You're the most beautiful human I've ever laid my eyes on. Now, you're going to be mine, and only mine, forever."

He suddenly lunged for my neck, and I could've sworn he had red eyes, but the thought disappeared. And before I knew, everything went black.

Zayn's POV

I lifted my fangs from his neck and retracted then, hiding them from other humans. I let my red eyes disappear and soon enough they would be a dark brown. I drank enough blood to knock him out but not so much that it would kill him.

I looked over the lad. His short, brown hair swooped over his forehead. I remembered his warm, chocolate eyes and smiled when I realized it matched the rest of his beautiful body. He was wearing a brown jacket over a blue t-shirt, skinny jeans, and Supras.

That vampire instinct of mine told me to drain him dry of his blood, but I liked him, and I wanted to keep him alive. Which is something because that instinct never comes out unless I like the blood I'm tasting, and his blood was the best I've ever tasted since...awhile.

Yeah, believe it or not, I'm a vampire. I was born one, which make me a bit more powerful than vampire that are turned.

And, before you ask, I am gay. Vampires can have a sexuality choice too.

I needed him home with me, now. I looked over him one more time and smiled. I loved how....I cursed myself once I realized that I didn't ask for his name. I smirked again. Now I could could come up with a nickname for him.

I picked him up from the ground and carried him, bridal style. I ran, vampire speed, to the flat my mates, Harry and Louis, and I shared.

Before you ask, Louis and Harry are vampires too. I turned them in the year 1926. They were having horribles lives anyway. They both made the bloody mistake of hanging out in alleyways, and the alleyways were the ones I fed in. I trapped them, they told me about their lives, and to put them out of their misery, I decided to turn them into vampires instead of feed on them.

And vampires do get lonely too, especially when I've been alone eight centuries, and I needed a couple of friends, so it benefited all of us. So we've all been together for about...seventy to eighty years.

And don't even bother on asking about my parents. I don't like talking about them.

I reached the familiar tan house. I walked on the walkway to the door. I opened the door to see Louis and Harry on the couch, watching a film. They saw me with him in my arms and their eyes widened.

"Zayn how many humans have you brought home?" Harry asked impatiently. "I lost count," I simply replied, shrugging.

"Well Zayn it's the same thing each time. You bring them home, you cuddle with them, and you let them go or kill them. How is this time any different?" Louis asked. "It's different this time, I swear," I told them.

"Well what are you going to do when The Insiders find out?" Harry asked, raising an eyebrow. I sighed.

"They won't. I intend to keep this one safe and mine, forever. I'm going to protect him. There's something different about him I like," I replied, looking over the lad's body again.

They sighed then went back to watching the film.

I ran up the stairs and into my room. I set him on the bed, kissed his forehead, and left the door open. That way if anything happened I would hear it.

I ran back downstairs and fell onto the couch.

"What film is it?"I asked.

"Avengers," they replied.

"Awesome," I said.

We watched the film.

I intended to keep this one safe. He was different, and I wanted him. I was going to keep him safe.