~13~

Hi! Sorry for the late update! I have no excuse whatsoever, except the fact that I was hit by writer's block. But this is more of a filler chapter, so I'm sorry if you're bored after the second paragraph.

Ziam. >>>>

Enjoy!

- Gabie :)

________

Zayn's POV

We reached our house and opened the door. I set Liam gently down on the couch as Harry did the same with Louis.

He then proceeded to close the door as Niall came out of the secret door in the closet. He widened his eyes as he saw Liam and Louis passed out on the couches.

He pushed me out of the way and ran to Louis' side. "What happened?" Niall asked, stroking Louis' cheek. "He absorbed electricity and let it all out on th Insiders. He must have absorbed more so it probably overwhelmed him," Harry told Niall.

"Poor Lou," Niall whispered.

He then turned to Liam. "And what about Liam?"

"Stan and Michael hurt him," I said quietly.

Niall sighed. "They never give up do they?"

I shook my head sadly. Niall sighed again and laid on the couch in front of Louis, snuggling into his chest. Louis must have recognized his touch because he slowly moved his arm and wrapped it around Niall's waist, pulling him closer.

I looked over to Harry. "Harry, call Josh. Maye he can help us with all this 'deflector' and Insider business." He nodded and took out his phone. He brought it up to his ear and walked out of the room.

I laid down behind Liam and wrapped my arms around him and pulled him closer. He noticed my touch and suggled into my chest.

"Zayn?" He asked softly.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"It hurts," he told me, crying. I held him closer. "What hurts Li?" I asked. "Everything. They hurt me until I agreed to help them," he told me.

"Li, it's ok. They won't hurt you again," I assured him. "They threatened to kill you Zayn. They threatened to kill Harry, Louis, and Niall. They were going to kill you so I would help them," Liam whimpered.

"Li, it's ok. You're ok. He won't hurt us. You're safe now," I whispered, rubbing circles around his back. He shook then nodded.

Suddenly, I heard someone gasp for air. I looked up to see Louis sitting straight up. His styled quiff was ruined, his blue eyes showed exhaustion.

"Lou!" Niall exclaimed. Louis gasped while Niall hugged him. Louis' eyes widened but then realized that Niall was hugging him, and quickly hugged him back.

"I've never controlled so much electricity before," Louis said, almost dazed. I chuckled.

Louis the turned to Liam. "How is he?"

"He's a bit hurt, but ok. We just need Josh here soon," I said impatiently.

As if on cue, Harry walked back into the living room. "Josh can't come until later because he's meeting with someone, but he said he'll come over once they're done," Harry told us.

"Well it could give us more time to look through the library. I couldn't find anything. There's a lot about you family though Zayn," Niall pointed out. "I know. I had a long line of family. But I agree with NIall. Let's go look," I agreed.

I carried Liam, because he was still a little weak. Louis was strong enough to walk and held Niall's hand as Harry walked behind them. We then started to walk towards to stairs that lead to the library.