~7~

Hey! I actually started writing this on Wednesday but didn't get time to finishing it until now. But, not much to say about this chapter now. You'll see. c;

Picture of Louis on the right. >>>>>

Enjoy!

- Gabie :)

__________

Zayn's POV

*One Month Later*

I wrapped my arms around the love of my life, Liam. We had only been dating for a month and I couldn't be more in love. And honestly, this is the happiest I've been in a thousand years. No one could compare to Liam.

Niall and Louis were closer than ever. Anyone could guess that they were dating, but they're not. They would fight but wouldn't be able to stay mad at each other and would make up right away. They would play and joke with each other like two children. And Louis was a bit more protective over Niall when they slept in the same bed. He would always engulf Niall in his arms with a tight grip and wouldn't let go until he woke up.

And for Harry, he's been seeing a couple of guys but he claims he hasn't found the right one yet. He's been searching because he feels left out around us.

And I can't blame him for feeling left out since he witnesses mine and Liam's random snogging sessions and Niall and Louis acting all cute and cuddley like a couple.

But now that Liam and Niall knew we were vampires, we've been watching over them closer than we ever have. Liam and I basically shared a room now and Niall usually slept with Louis almost every night. If not, Niall would climb out of his bed in the middle of the night and climb into Louis', which Louis didn't mind at all. And Harry would sometimes wake up and walk around to see if everything was okay.

And now we didn't have to hide anything. If we wanted blood, we would grab blood from the kitchen and they wouldn't mind, knowing we needed it to survive.

It was the afternoon and all we really did was sit in the living room and watch films. We were wasting the day away with no care in the world.

"Can we do something today? Please?" Niall asked. "What would we do Ni?" Louis asked, looking at Niall who was sitting on the same couch as him. "I say we walk around. Liam and I have been here for two and a half months and I barely know where we live," Niall explained.

"Well I wouldn't mind. Though we can stay out for long. The sun might burn us if we stay out too long," Harry pointed out. "I suppose we could out for a little bit," Louis agreed. Niall smiled and hugged Louis.

"Do you lads mind if I just stay here? Today I just feel like doing nothing," Liam said. I smiled and kissed his forehead. "Sure Li. I'll stay here with you," I told him. He smiled as Harry, Louis, and Niall got up to put on their shoes.

"Watch over Niall. Don't let him out of your sight. There's two of you so nothing bad should happen," I told them. "Yeah Zayn. We get it," Louis replied, putting on his black converses. "We'll be fine," Harry agreed. "But remember about the sun. If you feel a little burning, come back to the flat right away," I told them. "Zayn, we get it. You're starting to sound like my dad," Niall told me.

I rolled my eyes as they waved and closed the door.

Liam's POV

Zayn looked at me, smirking. "So Li, what do you want to do?" He asked me seductively. I decided to tease him a little bit. "Zayn, are you trying to be seductive now?" I asked, teasing him. "Is it working?" He asked. "Maybe," I smirked. "I take that as a yes," Zayn whispered as he pressed his lips against mine.

We've shared many kisses before, and this one was the same. I felt sparks fly as I kissed him back. He pushed me onto the couch and climbed on top of me, continuing the kiss. I felt his fangs grow in and brush against my lips. I opened my eyes to meet Zayn's red ones.

I was used to seeing them by now. One of his fangs pierced my lip and I moaned, letting Zayn slip his tongue inside. Our tongues fought for dominance and as always his tongue overpowered mine and he began to explore my mouth. My hands pulled at his black quiffed hair got more heated. His hands reached my brown hair and he instantly ran his hands though my soft brown locks.

His lips parted from mine and he just stared at me. He then proceeded to plant a line of kisses along my jawline and neck. I moaned as his fangs came in and started kissing me, sucking on every kiss with his sharp fangs.

"Zayn...I want you," I moaned. "Liam, you're so innocent. I couldn't," he simply replied.

"Hey lads I forgot my-...What the bloody hell is happening here?" A voice yelled.

Zayn and I instantly looked up and saw Niall there with wide eyes. "That's the most disgusting snogging session I've ever seen!" He exclaimed. "Niall don't," I warned him.

"You two were all over each other! You were rolling and tumbling over each other and the couch. God it looks like you had sex because of the sex-looking hair you have now!" He exclaimed.

"You're just lucky you came before it got even more heated," Zayn teased. "My eyes and ears! They've been contaminated!" Niall yelled.

He yelled loud enough for Louis and Harry to come back. Once they saw us they gave us a weird look. "Did you two really just do it on the couch in the last five minutes we were gone?" Louis questioned. Niall laughed as Harry tried to hide a laugh. I glared at him. "No. It was just a...snogging moment," I said as I felt my cheeks burning up. "What's with the sex hair then?" Harry asked. "Nothing happened!" Zayn exclaimed, ending the conversation.

"Well, Niall forgot his phone and now we're really leaving to leave you to your snogging session," Harry teased us, walking out the door with Niall following him, covering his ears with his hands. "Use protection!" Louis teased. "What?" I asked as Louis closed the door. "That twat," Zayn said under his breath.

I leaned against him while he pulled me closer. "It could've been worse," I replied.

Zayn wrapped his arms around my waist. "Liam, could I ask you something?" He asked me. I sat up straight and looked at him. "Sure. What is it?" I asked.

"First of all Liam, I never want to lose you. I never want to watch you die or have you killed in front of me. I would never be able to live with myself. I want to know you're safe, where ever you go. The way to do this is a bond between us."

I wanted to cry at what Zayn said, but when he said bond, it made me wonder. "What's a bond?" I asked.

"Bonding basically makes us one person. We'll be able to read each other's thoughts, sent thoughts, and read each other's emotions. We'll be able to feel each other's pain, and we'll be able to locate each other. So Liam..."

"Yes Zayn. I would love to create a bond with you. But how does it work though?" I asked.

"It's simple. I drink your blood. You drink mine," he quickly explained.

I nodded. "Okay. I'll drink from you first," I told him.

Zayn nodded and his already exposed red eyes and fangs were shown as he bit into his wrist. He then squeezed his wrist, letting a little blood flow out. Zayn held out his wrist to me. He nodded. I took his wrist and brought it up to my mouth, letting the blood into my mouth.

His blood slid down my throat easily, like water, as I drank. It was slightly warm, but it didn't taste anything like I expected it to.

He suddenly pulled his wrist away, and just like that, the wound on his wrist healed.

"Ok, my turn," Zayn said. "How do I know you won't kill me?" I blurted. Zayn smirked. "I won't kill you. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I killed you. Trust me," he said, quickly kissing me.

I nodded as he leaned for my neck. I felt his fangs brushing against my neck, looking for a vein. "Sorry Li. This is going to hurt a little," he said sympathetically. I whimpered as he kept looking for a spot on my neck to place his fangs.

I screamed as I felt a pair of fangs pierce I neck. I felt blood leave my body as he drank from me. I heard him silently moan and I smiled, knowing he was enjoying the taste of my blood.

He lifted his head, lifting his head, and sighed in satisfaction. He smiled at me. "It'll take a couple of hours to a couple of days for the bond to actually come into affect," he told me.

"It'll be worth it though Zee," I told him, kissing him.

"Li I-"

Zayn was cut off by another lad that broke into the house. Zayn's fangs and red eyes looked worried at me then turned to see who it was.

There was a lad who was about my age, twenty, standing there. He had blonde, spiked hair and brown eyes. But soon enough his blue eyes turned red and his fangs grew in.

"You," Zayn growled. There goes that scary tone of voice again. "Hello Zayn," he simply said in a British accent. So he's British too. "How'd you find me?" Zayn asked. "Well you and your blood bag radiate a lot of power you know, especially your blood bag," he replied. Zayn glared at him. "He's not my blood bag. He's my boyfriend," Zayn told him. "Well. Zayn Malik, the strongest vampire alive, is dating a Deflector. What are the odds?" He asked.

"Deflector?" Zayn asked. He scoffed. "You really don't know?" He asked. "What are you talking about Ethan?" Zayn growled. "Nothing now. But we need you boyfriend now. My dad wants him. He's important to him," told him.

Zayn wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer. "You're not touching him," he told them. "Oh really. Well there are four other Insider vampires here besides me," he said.

As if one cue, there was an lad who was about the same age as Ethan, twenty. He had brown, spiked hair, a stubble, and blue, piercing eyes. His eyes quickly turned red and his fangs showed.

"Zayn," he simply said. "Michael. You lads never up do you? Even when I beat up your sorry butt in 1857," Zayn told him, teasing him. "You got lucky that's it," he simply replied.

"Well we're not here for you. We're here for him," Michael said, pointing to me.

What is so special about me?

"Like I said, you're not touching him," Zayn told them. "Oh really? Try this then," Ethan said, pouncing on Zayn. Zayn quickly moved, picked me up, and ran. He ran up to our room and shut the door.

"Liam, just stay here and I'll be right back okay?" Zayn told me. I nodded and he ran out the door. I sat on the bed and waited.

Zayn's POV

I ran back downstairs and turned my attention back to Ethan and Michael.

"Why do you want Liam so much?" I asked. "Well, he is quite attractive for one. I see why he's a deflector," Ethan pointed out. "Well too bad Liam's taken. He belongs to me, and only me," I told them, growling.

"Oh too bad. Once we're done with you, we're taking Liam with us. How does that sound? He could be useful not only to my dad, but to me," Ethan said, smirking.

"NO!" I yelled as I jumped onto to Ethan. I felt strength build up as Ethan glared at me. They were technically born vampires. Their parents were turned, but they were born this way. It could go either way.

I grabbed his and started throwing punches. Michael then pulled me off and grabbed me by the neck. I looked at him and concentrated.

Suddenly Michael grabbed his head with his hands and screamed in pain, showing me that my power was working. He fell on the floor and screamed.

Just then I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I moaned in pain and fell to the ground, losing concentration on Michael. I grabbed my stomach and saw blood.

I looked up to see Ethan and Michael standing over me with a platnium rod. "Platnium, the one weakness of a vampire. Well that along with fire. It just makes me smile that it works on a vampire a part of the Malik line," Ethan said, grinning evilly. "That, and another weakness. A snap to the neck," Michael added.

I widened my eyes and Ethan hands came close to my neck.

I heard a huge SNAP.

And everything went black.

Liam's POV

I heard a lot of crashes and suddenly I heard Zayn moan, growl, and scream. Then suddenly I heard a couple of footsteps coming close to the door.

The door flung open and I saw Ethan carrying Zayn. "A snap to the neck kills a vampire just long enough to get away," he said with a rough tone, throwing Zayn to the ground. I screamed and crawled over to him.

"Zayn. Zayn I need you. Please," I pleaded. He didn't respond. Ethan did say it was only temporary. So he'd be awake soon.

I looked up and saw Ethan looking at me, licking his lips. "Hello pretty boy you're coming with us," he said. "No. Please no," I pleaded as I back away.

"Maybe this'll your mind," Ethan said as he crashed his lips onto mine. His lips were rough and the kiss had no feeling. I refused to kiss back. His tongue suddenly started licking my lips, begging for entrance. I refused and put my hands on his chest, trying to push him away.

He pulled away. "I enjoyed that. I hope we can do that again. I'm sure your boyfriend won't mind. You could do better than that pathetic vampire," he told me, trying to stroke my cheek and pointing out Zayn. I slapped his hand away and backed away.

"I don't want anyone else but Zayn. Just...go away and...leave me and Zayn alone," I told them in a low voice.

I then crashed into another body. I looked up to see Michael. "Too bad. You're coming with us. Stan is going to be happy when he sees you," he told me.

Michael then wrapped his arms around my body roughly.

I looked over at Zayn.

"Please Zayn I ne-"

I was cut off by Ethan tying a cloth around my mouth, preventing me from making any noises. I tried to scream for Zayn, hoping he would hear me but I didn't see his beautiful brown eyes open.

I tried pulling away, but they were vampires. I knew I wouldn't win, but I knew it wouldn't hurt to try.

Michael then dragged me out of the room and down the stairs, away from Zayn. I started to whimper as I started to get pulled father and farther away from the love of my life.

They dragged me through the living room and out the door, showing the light of the sun.

A massive white SUV suddenly showed up and stopped in front of us. Ethan opened the door and Michael shoved me in and they both climbed in. They closed the door and the car drove off.

Michael then took off the gag off my mouth and held another cloth against my mouth.

I suddenly got dizzy and saw everything around me spinning and turning.

And before I knew it, everything went black.