~15~

Hey! Mine Forever has been listen as #240 out of 1500 fanfics on the vampires stories list. That makes me really happy and it might've been because of you. So if that's the case, thank you!

So I have no school tomorrow (again) so maybe there'll be an update. I'm not entirely sure because I have a little bit of writer's block. 

A college photo of (left to right) Perrie, Danielle, and Eleanor (you'll see why). >>>>>

Enjoy!

- Gabie :)  

__________

Zayn's POV 

*A week later* 

I stared at the door in which Michael ran out, just a week ago. Since then, he was resting in Josh's bed, and I couldn't be more worried. Liam was breathing, but he wasn't awake. So it was like he was in a coma. 

It scared the hell out of me. 

I ran up to Josh's room, vampire speed, to check on Liam. Like the past week, he was still in his coma state. I walked to the bed and st down next to him, stroking his cheek.  

"Oh Li. You've been through too much. You don't deserve this. I'm sorry," I whispered to him. "It wasn't your fault Zayn," an Irish accent said. I heard the door open and knew that the other lads were coming in.

"Of course it was my fault. I lead Michael here," I said stubbornly.

Niall shook his head and walked over and sat next to me. "Either way Liam would've been found. It's better that he's here safe with you instead of the Insider's place. If the training did go wrong, Liam could be dead. You've been protecting him. It's all Michael, not you," Niall said, patting my back.

I sighed and eventually nodded, taking in Niall's words and realizing he was right. 

Ethan ran, vampire speed, and stood next to me. "He'll be ok. Since it was vampire strength...he'll be 'out of it' for a little while," he said, looking over Liam. "Should we take him to a hospital?" Niall asked. 

"Or we could feed him vampire blood. It'll heal him and he'll wake up faster," Louis suggested.

Josh shook his head. "Vampire blood won't work on him now. It would've worked during the training, but not now. He reached the full deflector potential. So he's a supernatural creature now. Unfortunately vampire blood only works on humans. Vampire blood would only work on him if you were to bond together, which you both did earlier, before all this."  

I sighed again. 

"Now what?" Harry asked. 

"I have an idea. I know a witch. She's an old friend of mine and has a ton of friends that are willing to fight for us. I can ask if she knows a healing spell to help Liam," I suggested. Josh and Ethan shrugged. "It's worth a shot," they said. 

I smiled and walked out of the room. 

I had a phone call to make. 

___________

 A few hours later we heard a knock on the door. I ran to the door and opened it. 

I smiled to see a girl with curly blonde hair slowly turning to a dark pink, which was obviously dyed. She had bright blue eyes and a bright smile that completed her look. 

"Hi Zayn!" She exclaimed. 

"Hi Perrie!" I exclaimed, hugging her.

"Everyone's in Josh's room," I told her as she nodded. I lead her to the bedroom everyone stood in and walked in.