~22~

Hello! It is LITERALLY one in the morning where I live but I'm feeling inspired...kinda. I'm kinda tired. I kinda have writer's block, but I just had to write this. And honestly I'm not very proud of this chapter but I hope you like it anyway.

Ziam. >>>>

Enjoy!

- Gabie :)
_______

Liam's POV

Zayn and I had looked over all the damage caused to the war we had. There were dead bodies all over the yard.

"We did it Li. We did it."

I smiled and looked at Zayn. "Yes we did Zayn.'

We walked over to the rest of the boys and, thankfully, they were alive.

I then took an interest in Niall's shirt, which was stained with blood. "Niall...what happened to your shirt?" I asked, worried. "That twat Xavier grabbed me and stabbed me with a platinum rod. It hurt like hell," Niall replied, rubbing his stomach. Louis then pulled Niall into a hug, rubbing his back in circles, comforting him.

We all exchanged hugs and looked at all the destruction.

"This is my fault isn't it?" I sighed sadly. Zayn wrapped his arms around my waist. "Of course not Li. Those Insiders should know better than to mess with us. A deflector and a Malik vampire," he replied.

I smiled and rested my head on his chest.

Just then Ed came running up to us and sighed. "A third of my wolf pack is dead, including Damien. He died in the name of his daughter, Alicia," Ed sighed. Zayn let go of me and hugged him. "He died a hero Ed. Don't forget that," Zayn told him.

They pulled apart just as Perrie, Eleanor, and Danielle came running up to us. "Half of our witches are dead. But that witch working for the Insiders is still alive. I still feel his vibe around here," Perrie told us.

"I say we have a funeral for all of them," I suddenly said. Everyone looked at me with a weird look on their faces. "Li that's a lot of speeches and burials," Zayn pointed.

"I mean, just a general funeral. A speech for everyone. Every vampire, werewolf, and witch that died fighting today, for us, especially me, shouldn't pass without a recognition. They died heroes. Heroes deserve more after their death," I said.

"I'm up for it," Harry said while Josh nodded. "Same with me," Louis said as Nall nodded. Soon enough everyone agreed to the funeral idea.

"Now we just have to arrange some things..."

______

I looked down at the obituaries written.

We had gone through every creature that had died for us today. And honestly I felt bad. Not to the point where I was going to lose control. But just...bad. All those creatures that died risked their life for safety and protection from the Insiders, and now they couldn't experience that freedom they earned.

I sighed.

"Li, I know what you're thinking," Zayn suddenly said as Josh started to read off more names of the dead creatures.

"I just feel bad for them Zayn. They fought for their freedom. And now they can't have it because they're dead," I sighed.

"They knew what they were getting themselves into. They were willing to risk their lives for their freedom. They died believing we would win our freedom from the Insiders," Zayn told me.

"I suppose so. I just-"

Zayn interrupted me by pressing his lips against mine. I smiled and quickly kissed him back, our lips moving together gracefully. Zayn wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer, deepening the kiss as I wrapped my arms around his neck.