~18~

Hey! Wow...long chapter. Idk where this came from consider the fact that earlier today I had severe writer's block. But now it's midnight where I live and I stayed up late finishing this chapter because I wanted to write it and because I LOVE writing for you guys. Plus, there's A LOT that happens and it just got so exciting I HAD to write it. You'll just have to read it and see. So I hope you like it!

Ziam pic on the side. >>>>

Enjoy!

- Gabie :)

__________

Josh's POV

Harry and I cuddled on the couch together as a movie played on the screen. I wrapped an arm around Harry as he rested his head on my chest, hugging me gently in the process.

The boys to move in with me and Ethan so Louis, Zayn, and Harry moved some of their things our house. Niall stayed with Liam and made sure he stayed under control and trying to convince him that him being turned into a vampire wasn't his fault.

Now Zayn and Liam were cuddling with each other on another on the couch. They were (well we're all) still shocked with what happened today. A blanket was draped over them as Liam had fallen asleep on Zayn's chest while Zayn gently stroked his brown hair.

Louis and Niall were on another couch, cuddling as well. Niall was silently drinking out of his fifth blood bag while Louis rubbed his arm softly against Niall's arm. The hunger was overwhelming Niall, more than it should for a new vampire.

Niall was good at self control, but his hunger was growing. He could drain every blood bag we gave him in two minutes at least. Ethan and I agreed that it wouldn't be long until Niall lost his self control and started to feed on humans.

Ethan was sitting by himself on the last couch. He had his phone out and was texting someone. He was smiling every now and then so it must have been someone he admired.

"Joshie?" Harry whispered.

"Yeah?"

"When did you leave the Insiders?" Harry asked.

"I left in 1768. I was born as a vampire in 1543," I told Harry.

"Why did you leave?" Harry then asked.

"I left because of their ways. My dad told me my mum left, as a vampire, because she hated the ways of the Insider vampires. My dad was one of the founders of the Insiders so she claimed that my dad changed once he was turned into a vampire. So she left and I stayed with my dad, and I haven't seen her since. I hated the ways they did things. They would kill and do evil without mercy. So I tricked my dad and left. I've been on my own since, doing the opposite and helping vampires," I explained.

"How old were you?" Harry asked.

"...I was about...seventeen or eighteen," I replied.

"You amaze me. Being able to escape like that. Did your dad ever find you again?" Harry asked.

I froze as I remembered the meeting with my dad.

"Yeah, he did. He found me a century later and almost 'kidnapped' me into going back to the place and putting platinum handcuffs on me, but I learned over the years and was able to escape him. Once he realized I was going back with him he said I was disgrace to all vampires and snapped my neck before leaving," I told him.

Harry's face suddenly grew sad. "I'm sorry Josh," he said, re positioning himself. "It's fine. You weren't there and my dad was a dick and for him to do that to his own son is just cruel," I replied, disgusted.