~19~

Hey! New chapter! I hope you like it because there's a lot of fluff! And I just enjoyed writing it. So...yeah I like this chapter honestly. Sorry if it's a little short. I typed this all on my iPad (mini..which could be a little tough).

Liam's new look in this chapter (you'll understand when you read the chapter). >>>>>

The song that is played in one of the scenes (again, you'll understand once you read the chapter). >>>>>

Enjoy!

- Gabie:)
_________

Liam's POV

I was still a little traumatized from what happened from what happened earlier today. I thought the Insiders really had were going to take me and Niall, but we were able to fight them off.

Now I was waiting for Zayn to wake up. The Insider vampire took Zayn and snapped his neck, like always.

I looked around the living room. Niall and Louis were snuggling on the couch. Niall had fallen asleep and Louis wrapped his arms protectively around Niall. Louis was still worried about what happened to me and even said he refused to let Niall out of his sight.

Harry and Josh were whispering on the couch. I heard what happened to Harry and instantly felt bad for him and Harry.

Suddenly I heard someone gasping for air. I looked down to see Zayn, cauiously looking around the room.

"Zayn!"

I hugged him and held him tight, net letting him go.

"Liam? Oh god Liam are you ok?" Zayn frantically asked. I laughed and hugged him tigher. "Of course I'm ok Zaynie. I should be the one asking you that," I pointed out.

"I let them kill me and there was no one to protect you and I just feel bad," Zayn rambled. "Zaynie it's ok. You didn't see the guy behind you. I'm fine. Niall and I fought off the Insider vampires. We're ok Zayn," I told him.

"Sorry Li I'm...I'm just worried that's it. They...They tried to take you so many times now and I'm just worried," Zayn rambled.

"Zayn we'll be ok," Josh finally said.

Zayn calmed down a little.

"Zayn?"

"Yeah?"

"What would happen if we bonded...and you fed off of me?"

Zayn thought for a moment. "I think your blood would give me even more power, energy and strength than what regular human blood could give me because, well we're bonded. And since you're a delfector...well I'd have a lot of energy."

"Zayn, you should feed off of me," I suggested.

Zayn widened his eyes. "Liam, I'm not going to. I haven't fed in a week. I might lose control," he said worried.

"Zayn you said so yourself you wouldn't be able to live wth yourself if you kill me. Please you need it the war's coming soon and if we're going to beat the Insiders you need more power," I told him.

Zayn sighed and eventually gave in. His eyes turned red and his fangs exposed themselves. His fangs grazed my neck for a blood vein.

His fangs suddenly stopped and pierced my skin. I scream as I felt more blood leave my body. But I knew the blood leaving me was helping Zayn, so I tried not to scream as Zayn contimued to feed off of me.

I felt myself getting light leaded just as he lifted his head. He retracted his fangs and his eyes went from red to brown.

"Did I take to much?" He asked, worried. "No. No you didn't. It just hurt a little bit. It's fine," I reassured him.