~8~

Hey! Guess who's on winter break? I am! So updates will come more often, for now. And...well I'm updating on Christmas because I have to wait until my parents come back from Florida to open my presents, which sucks.

I'm unsure about this chapter. It's decent, but I hope you like it.

Picture of Niall. >>>>>

 Merry Christmas! I hope you got some awesome presents!

- Gabie :)

____________ 

Louis' POV 

I tried to turn off my vampire hearing as I listened to Niall and Harry laughing together. They were constantly laughing over everything we came across. I was almost tempted to run out of here vampire speed, exposing myself, and going home to spend the day with Zayn and Liam.

"Hey Ni are you hungry?" Harry asked. Niall nodded as he ate a hot dog. He never stops eating does he? "There's a little cafe at the corner of this street," Harry told him. He nodded and we walked in and sat at a table.

A waitress came by, gave us menus, and walked away. I caught a sniff of her blood and almost jumped on her and drained her dry of her blood. I haven't fed for a week now and it explains my mood a lot.

The waitress came back and asked we were ready. We nodded and Niall started off with ordering half the menu. The waiter walked away and I finally got the chance to talk to Niall. 

"So Niall, how are you liking town so far?" I asked. He looked at me and his eyes lit up. "It's amazing! The town is so tiny but there's so much to do!" He exclaimed. I smiled at his comment. 

Harry looked at me and glanced at Niall. 

Well at least talk to him more Lou. 

I rolled my eyes at Harry's comment. Luckily Niall couldn't hear what Harry was saying to me. I had nothing to say, especially after today. Niall and Harry were practically attached to the hip and I was the one left out. 

"Here's the food you ordered. Enjoy," the waitress said as she set down plates of food. Niall's eyes lit up and I could've sworn he was eating faster than I could drink blood out of a blood bag after two weeks of no feeding.

I grabbed the smoothie I ordered and started to ship the strawberry banana smoothie out of the cup. Like I said, it's been a week since I've had blood and I would need something to keep my blood cravings down if I wanted to walk out of here with everyone in here alive.

"I could really use some blood right now. So I'm going to go meet someone, go hunting maybe, and head home," Harry said, getting up.

"Who is this special someone?" I asked, raising my eyebrow. "Yeah. You told us you haven't found anyone yet," Niall pointed out. Harry started to blush. "This lad is different. He just has this glow," Harry simply explained. "Well have fun!" I exclaimed as he rolled his eyes and walked out.  

Harry walked out and I looked at Niall, sipping my smoothie. "So Niall...," I started. "Today was fantastic. I really enjoyed today," Niall told me. 

He ate through his first hamburger and I couldn't help but adore his appetite. I loved how his eyes would light up when he saw food. I loved how his smile could light up a room. I simply loved everything about. 

Bloody hell Louis you need to tell Niall, now. 

"Niall?" 

He looked at me. "Yeah?" He asked. "Could I tell you something?" I asked. He shrugged. "Sure," he replied.