~6~

Hi! Yay, another update. This chapter's more of a Q&A session for the boys. If I forgot to explain anything just comment and I'll be happy to answer it for you.

Picture of Liam on the side. More pictures to come! 

Liam >>>>>

Happy reading!

- Gabie :)

___________

Liam's POV 

I stared at Louis, Zayn, and Harry with wide eyes while they gave me and Niall a weak smile. 

They had to be kidding. Vampires don't exist. Even if they did, I'd be dead by now because they cared about my blood, not me. What's next? Werewolves?

Just then Niall burst out into laughs. "You guys are funny. Seriously though, what's really going on?" He asked. "Niall...I don't think they're joking," I replied, looking at their dead serious looks. 

"Niall we're not joking. We're really vampires," Louis replied softly. Niall laughed again. "Seriously? I need proof," Niall simply replied. 

I bit my lip while looking at Niall, who just shrugged. 

Louis looked at Zayn while Zayn nodded. I then saw Louis smirk. This couldn't be good.

Suddenly, I saw Louis grow sharp fangs and his blue-gray eyes turned into a dark red. He smirked and started walking towards Niall slowly. Niall started to walk back as Louis walked closer. Soon a wall stopped Niall from walking back any farther and Louis caged Niall in with his arms, brushing his fangs against Niall's neck. 

"Do you believe me now?" Louis whispered loud enough for me to hear. Niall squirmed under Louis. "Yes ye I believe you," Niall almost cried. 

Louis got up, retracted his fangs and let his eyes turn into the blue gray they were before and walked over back to Zayn and Harry.

Niall shook and went to sit on the couch next to me. 

There was silence. "Well...?" Zayn asked. I looked down. "I didn't think vampires were real," I quietly said. "Sorry Liam, but vampires aren't the only ones that exist. Werewolves exist too," Zayn told me. "They do?" I asked, scared.

Zayn then ran to my side and hugged me. I looked and wondered how he got here so fast. Then I remembered that they possibly had vampire speed.

"It's ok Li. I haven't seen werewolves for centuries. They won't show unless there's a corruption between us," he assured me. I nodded as he let go. 

"I have questions though...," I said, my voice trailing off. "Me too!" Niall added. "Well what are they?" Harry asked. "You might want to sit down. I have a lot," I told them. They nodded and sat down on the couch next to the one Niall and I sat on. 

"First question. How old are you really?" I asked. "Well Louis is 107 years old. Harry is 106 years old and I'm..." Zayn hesitated. I looked at him. "Zayn?" I asked, urging him to say his age. He sighed. "Fine. I'm 1,003 years old," Zayn said. 

My eyes widened. Niall almost fell off the couch. "1,003 years old? Louis and Harry's age made sense but you're over a millennium years old?" Niall exclaimed. Zayn slowly nodded. 

"How are you so old?" I asked.

"My family is the original line of vampires. My last name is Malik, so it's know as the Malik line. So really I'm the strongest vampire alive. I'm the last one of the living vampires of the Malik line, or I just don't know any of my relatives. So I was born a vampire from my parents who are the original vampires. They were killed from a group called The Insiders because they wanted to be the strongest vampires," Zayn explained.