~14~

Hey! I might not have school on Monday or Tuesday so...maybe they'll be an update? Who knows?

I should point out, the italics are Liam and Zayn's mind conversations, since they're bonded. I put reminders in the chapter so you don't forget. 

Ziam. >>>>

Enjoy!

- Gabie :)

__________ 

Zayn's POV 

*A week later* 

Liam was feeling a lot better. He was complaining less about his head. He was being his happy self instead of the sleepy, in pain, self. He even started trying to figure out what he could do with the powers he had. 

Liam and I were snuggling in our room when we heard a knock on the door. 

"Who is it?" Liam called out. The door opened to reveal Ethan. I still didn't trust him after what he did to Liam. 

(A/N Remember when Zayn said how when two people are bonded they can speak through each other's minds? Well that's what is happening here. The italics is Zayn and Liam's mind conversation.) 

"Li, I don't trust him. At all."  

"Please Zayn. He's going to help us."

"I trust Josh. He saved my life, but Ethan is going to have to do more than apoligize to get my trust back."

"Zayn please just trust him. For me." 

I gently nudged Liam as he giggled. He would always use that excuse to get me to do things I didn't want to do because he knew I wouldn't turn down. And he's right, I can't turn him down when he says that. I would do anything for Liam, and he knows that.

"Hey. I just came in to ask if Liam is ready to start his training," Ethan said. I looked at Liam. "Are you feeling well enough to start Li?" I asked him. Liam nodded in determination. "Yeah. I think I'm ready," he said confidently.

We climbed out of our bed and followed Ethan out.

We walked downstairs where the rest of the lads were waiting. "We're going to go to my place for training, if that's ok," Josh said. "That's fine. Anything you need to train Liam," I told him.

He nods and we walk out the door. He points in the direction we need to go.

Before I can run off, Liam taps my shoulder. "Zayn, maybe we should take a car. We won't be seen as easily," Liam suggests. I nod at his good idea. We all climb into my car and drive off to Josh's place.

Liam's POV

The place Josh lived in was huge. It was like a mansion almost. There was a long driveway that lead to a huge house that was white with a huge balcony in the front. There was a huge window in the front with a gate that lead to another yard. 

"Wow...is it really just you that lives here?" I asked, amazed. "I used to but now Ethan asked if he could live here too, which I agreed to. Although I have some vampires staying here every now and then when I help them with struggles they have," Josh replied. 

"How did you move all your stuff in there?" Niall asked Ethan. "I have my ways," Ethan simply replied. 

Zayn parked the car and we all climbed out. "Let's go to the backyard," Josh told us, leading us through the backyard.