~3~

Hey! I'm back! Sorry I took so long to update. Homework sucks, a lot. But I'll try to update sometime this week. Probably not the 23th because of 1D Day! So this is sorta a filler so sorry if it's boring. It's part of the story. It gets better later in the story. So bear with me for now. And this is not edited so sorry again for mistakes. And I typed this all on my iPad so sorry if it's a little short.

Enjoy!

- Gabie :)
_______

Zayn's POV

I ran up the stairs and ran to my room, thinking Liam was going to be there. I mean, where else could he go? It's not like he could run into Louis or Harry's room. I twisted the door, hoping it would open, but it was locked. I knocked on the door.

"Liam?" I asked.

"Go away," he quickly replied.

I flicked the lock on the door and opened it anyway.

I saw his crying figure on the bed. I walked over to him and sat on the bed.

"Liam...I'm sorry you had to to this," I apologized silently. He looked at me. "Zayn, that was the last I ever got to talk to my mum, and all you can say is sorry? My life basically slipped away from me in a day and a half and I can't do anything about it. You're the one who made me do this! If you didn't want to see me like this you should've just let me go," he yelled at me, then fell in my arms and cried.

I let my human emotions get the best of me and I let a teardrop slide out of the corner of my eye. "Liam, I know how this feels," I replied. He looked at me.

"Y-You do?"

"Yeah. I wasn't exactly taken away from my family but they were ripped away from me. They vanished," I replied.

"What exactly happened?" He asked.

I tried to think of a version of this story that wouldn't expose me as a vampire but wouldn't be a lie to Liam.

I sighed. "I don't really know. All I know is that this group of people took them and murdered them. Before them, my parents were the most powerful...people, and being their son, I was suppose the inherit it, and I did. So they tried to kill me when I was walking home from a friend's house. But I was able to escape them. But when I got home, my parents were gone. I saw they wrote me a note.

It said:

Dear Zayn,

Stan, Robert, and multiple other people just showed up and are surrounding the house. We are close to death, but we know you are still alive, which is good enough for us. Please read this. It for your survival and, being our only child, we want you to keep the Malik line living.

This powerful group of people are dangerous. They will do anything to get their way. They will murder and rampage to get to you.

In case this ever happened, we have arranged a safe house outside in Bradford, miles away from London. Your Aunt Jane will be over there waiting as we have contacted her in case this ever happened.

Don't ever trust anyone besides Aunt Jane. You never know who could be part of that group. If you find good people, befriend and turn them. You may need a couple of friends. No one wants to travel the world alone.

Zayn, we love you so much. We wouldn't be able to live with ourselves knowing you died because of our family being the original line. We want you to live and explore the world. There's so much of it to see.

We are off to fight these vampires now. We may or may not make it out alive, but we have a beautiful, amazing, boy to keep the Malik line living. We love you so much Zayn. We can't stretch that enough. We hope you find that lucky boy. Whoever has you will be the luckiest man on Earth.

Best of luck and wishes,

Mum and Dad

I found this letter when I was fourteen. I couldn't go back and change it. Turns out when I when I went to meet my Aunt Jane, she was murdered by the same group. I knew the safe house wasn't safe anymore so I left for Ireland and traveled the world. I was left in my own when I was fourteen.

Liam looked at me with sympathy. "I'm sorry Zayn," Liam apologized. "It's not your fault. And I'm ok with it. It's what they wanted," I replied with a weak smile.

I got up from my bed. I looked over his beautiful features. His innocent brown eyes, his soft, straight, brown hair swooping over his forehead, his creased eyebrows.

"I'm going to your flat to pick up your stuff. Is there anything specific you want me to bring back?" I asked him. He thought for a second. "If I'm going to be stuck here forever, I want all my stuff. I do live with my best mate Niall. If he wants, you could bring him over too," he replied.

"Will he believe me?" I said in a skeptical tone. "Probably not. We'll record a video of me saying what's going on so he'll hopefully believe you better," Liam replied.

I nodded and grabbed his phone from Louis! and ran up to my room. Liam unlocked it and handed it to me.

I took a look at the picture in the background of Liam's iPhone. There was a blond hair lad with blue eyes that was standing with Liam. "This is Niall?" I asked. Liam nodded.

I brought up the camera and pressed the record button. Liam quickly talked to the camera and explained what was happening. Once he was done, I pressed stop, locked his phone, and slid his phone into my pocket.

"Harry and Louis will be downstairs if you need anything," I told him. He nodded. I walked towards the door, opening it.

"Zayn?" Liam called out.

I turned around.

"Yeah?"

"Thanks. You're not as bad as I thought you were."

I felt my cheeks turn red and I quickly turned away. "No problem," I said with my back turned to him. I walked out and closed the door.

I walked down the stairs towards the door. I saw Harry and Louis in the living room, playing Dance Central. "I'm leaving. Don't even think about doing anything stupid," I told them. They nodded while dancing.

I decided to mess them up a little. I closed my eyes and imagined pain. I opened my eyes and suddenly they screamed in pain and fell to the floor, curling into a ball. I chuckled while they glared at me.

Louis then closed his eyes and held his hand out. Suddenly I felt an electric shock go through my body. I then fell to the ground in pain.

"Payback," Louis groaned. Harry simply smirked, agreeing with Louis' comment.

I groaned, quickly got up, shaking off the pain, and walked out the door.

I looked at my car. It was an Audi covered with black paint. I sighed in relief that I didn't have to walk everywhere like I did in the 1400's.

I climbed into the car and drove off to Liam's flat.

__________

I reached the address that Liam gave me. I drove into the driveway, parked, and turned off the engine. The flat was tan and had a massive window on the front. It was a small but them again it was only Liam and Niall living here.

I climbed out of the car and ran vampire speed to the door. I knocked on the door and waited. The door opened revealing a lad.

I saw the same blond hair sticking up in different direction and emotionless blue eyes. He was wearing a white shirt and gray sweats. This was the same lad in the picture. This had to be Niall.

"Excuse me, who are you?" He asked in a thick Irish accent, squinting his eyes. "I'm Zayn. You're Niall I'm assuming?" I asked. His eyes widened. "Niall Horan. How do you know?" He asked.

"I'll explain later. Do you know a Liam Payne?" I asked, my face turning red. He nodded. "Yeah. He's not coming back though. His mum called last night and told me he isn't coming back," Niall replied.

"I know where he is," I told him. His eyes widened again. "How?" He exclaimed. I took him. He wants you to come with me," I told him. "You're lying," he replied.

"No I'm not. Here, let me in and I'll show you a video we recorded earlier," I told him. He looked skeptical but let me in. I closed the door and took out Liam's phone. He told me the lock code so I had no trouble getting to the video. I pressed play and gave it to Niall.

"Hey Ni. I don't know if my mum called to tell you that I wasn't coming back. I'm not, but I want you to help Zayn pack up all my stuff and put it in his car. And, if you want, you could pack your stuff and go with him. Zayn isn't bad. He won't kidnap you or anything. He'll drive you to where I am. And I need a good mate here. If you still want to go to Uni then I understand. Just know this might be the last time you see me. Hope to see you soon Ni."

The video ended and Niall just stared at Liam's phone. He then handed it back to me. "Are you coming?" I asked. Niall nodded. "I'm coming. I don't have anyone else besides Liam, and he needs me. I'm coming," he replied.

I nodded and we started to pack up all their stuff.

_________

We packed everything they owned. It took almost the whole day but it would be worth it. Niall gave the furniture and put the flat for sale. He packed last box into the car and closed the door.

I climbed into the car while Niall climbed into the passenger seat. "Got everything?" I asked. He nodded and we drove off.

_________

We got to the flat. Niall and I walked out of the car and opened the door.

Niall's POV

We walked inside the flat, carrying everything. Zayn closed the door behind up while I looked around. There was a living room with a flat screen tv to my right with stairs on the other side of the room. Then I saw the kitchen was on the left.

In the living room, I saw a lad with green eyes and curly brown hair first. Then I saw another lad with blue eyes and brown hair styled into a quiff.

I stared at the lad. He was beautiful. The way his hair was styled into perfect quiff, the way his blue eyes had a mixture of gray with a sparkle, the way he grinned. He saw me staring at him. We made eye contact and stared.

"Louis is Zayn and Ni-"

I saw Liam walk in. He saw me and smiled big.

I smiled back. "Nialler!" He exclaimed. He came running towards me and pulled me into a bone crushing hug.

"Can't...breath...," I gasped. He let go while I quickly gasped for air. "Sorry Ni. You decided to come and I just got excited," he said.

"It's ok Li. Who is everyone here though?" I asked. "Well, this is Zayn," Liam said, pointing to Zayn. "Well I know that," I retorted. "Ok well this is Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson," Liam said, pointing to them in turn. They waved while I continued to stare at Louis. Bloody hell he was hot.

"Zayn we went shopping for more beds and mattresses today to fill the spare rooms so Liam and Niall have their own rooms," Louis told Zayn in a perfect British accent. He even spoke perfectly. "Come Ni I'll show you your room," Liam said, pulling me upstairs.

I followed Liam upstairs to my new room.

Louis' POV

Niall continued to stare at me, but I didn't mind it. He was even hotter in person.

His dyed blond-brown hair was spiked. His blue eyes sparkled and were just full of life. He spoke and he had the most perfect Irish accent.

Niall and Liam walked upstairs to unpack their stuff while Zayn sat down on the couch with us.

"You lads drank at least a little blood today right?" Zayn asked us. "Yes Z. It's ok we're not going to drink from," I assured him. "How can I be so sure about that? If you hurt Niall Liam isn't going to be happy and Liam won't accept the fact that he's mine now," he pointed out.

"Because Lou has a crush on him," Harry said.

I glared at him. "Harry!" I exclaimed, "You bloody mind reading!" He shrugged then smirked.

"Zayn how long are we going to wait until we tell them we're vampires?" I asked. Zayn bit his lip. "I don't know. We'll just wait for the right moment," Zayn replied. "We'll have to protect them from The Insiders now," Harry pointed out. "I know, but if it's for Liam, I'm willing to do anything," Zayn said.

We sat on the couch for the rest of the night, forgetting our problems.