~11~

Hi! So...I get Monday off of school because of cold weather! So there will most likely be two updates this weekend. Thank goodness for the sudden cold weather in Minnesota.

Yes I just said that. You have not experienced cold weather until you've lived in Minnesota.

But, I think this chapter's decent. So I hope you like it.

Zac Efron as Ethan (I know I said Ethan had blonde hair but let's just say Ethan has brown hair for Zac's sake). >>>>

Enjoy!

- Gabie :)

_________

Liam's POV

I groaned as my arms went numb, again. The chains that were holding me were heavy and huge. All I could do was sit against a brick wall and hope that Zayn, Harry, and Louis would come for me, soon.

I had been here for a week, and they treated me better than they could've. They fed me regulary, and the food wasn't bad (it's pretty good actually), they haven't beat me up, and they, hopefully, haven't killed Zayn or any of my mates yet. They kept their word, for now.

I still wondered how I did that. I made a fireball a week, in my own hand. I was mad, but that's all I can remember. He also said my eyes were red. That couldn't mean anything, could it?

Suddenly the door opened, quietly. He closed the door behind him and faced me.

It was Ethan.

I could feel the same anger boil through my body.

"What do you want?" I asked harshly. "Liam, you have to be quiet or my dad will hear us. They're coming down here soon to talk to you, and it seemed like the right time to talk to you," Ethan said, almost scared.

My anger lowered. "What do you mean?" I asked in a whisper.

Ethan closed the door, quickly and silently, and sat down across from me. "I'm a dick for kidnapping you. I feel like crap for bringing you here. The thing is...I'm scared of my dad. He's been so proud of me for the past eight hundred year of doing things his way. I say things to make him happy. I don't want to be evil. I think you made me realize that," Ethan confessed.

"How did you change your mind so fast?" Liam asked.

Ethan shrugged. "I don't know. I think something inside me snapped. I don't get that guilty feeling when ever I do anything bad. And I guess my dad or my mate Michael don't feel that way because it's a natural instinct for them," Ethan explained.

"Oh," I whispered. "But..how did I change your mind?" I asked. Ethan shrugged again. "I love you Liam. But I know you're with Zayn. So I won't do anything to sabotage your relationship. You and Zayn just look like you're so in love. I couldn't break that up," Ethan admitted.

"You're gay?" Liam quickly asked. Ethan nodded.

Ethan stood up. "But, if I can get out of here, I'll go and get Zayn, Harry, and Louis," Ethan promised.

I nodded. He started to walk out, but I called out his name.

"Ethan?"

He looked at me. "Yeah?"

I smiled. "Thanks. You're not so bad." I saw him look down at the ground, blushing. "Thanks," he said as he shut the door.

There were a few moments of silence before the door opened, revealing Stan and Michael.