~5~

Hi! So it is official, updates will happen on weekends since I'm busy with school during the weekdays. Unless I say something, you can expect an update every weekend. 

So...this is sorta a filler chapter until the end. And sorry if this chapter sorta sucks. I needed a transition from the incident to another part that's coming. You might see it tomorrow or next weekend. Who know...?

Btw, The picture show what Zayn look like in the fanfic. Pictures of Liam, Louis, Harry, and Niall will be in the next chapters. :)

Zayn >>>>>

(He's the dominant one in the relationship ;).)

Enjoy!

- Gabie :)

___________

Louis' POV (Before the incident)

Right after Liam and Zayn left, we looked at each other and smirked. "So...what should we do for the rest of the day?" I asked. "Can we eat? I'm starving!" Niall groaned. "We can Niall, but we need more food to make make food. We need to go to the store. Then we could go to a bakery," Harry replied. "Well let's go then lads!" I yelled.

Niall cheered then ran to his room to change his clothes. I smiled. Niall is literally a walking, talking, ball of sunshine. It was impossible for anyone not to laugh or smile around him. It made me love him even more.

I walked to my room and closed the door. I changed into jeans, a black t-shirt, and a denim jacket. I put on converses and styled my tousled brown hair into a quiff.

I walked downstairs to see Harry and Niall ready. Harry was wearing a simple t-shirt, jeans, and boots. Niall looked amazing. He was wearing a white shirt with a blue jacket covering it. He was wearing dark skinnies and black converses, like mine.

I smelled his blood and was almost tempted to drink his blood, but I remembered that I love Niall and that drinking his blood wouldn't be the best way to start off. We all walked out and closed the door. We climbed into the car and drove off.

Harry drove to a nearby grocery store about  ten minutes away. He parked in the parking garage and turned off the engine. We climbed out and walked into the store. 

We walked through the different aisles while Niall grabbed everything off the shelves and dropped it in the cart. We had only been here for ten minutes and the cart was already half full.

"Niall you do realize that we don't have that much money to buy everything...right?" Harry asked, placing his hand on his face. "I know, but I'm expanding my choices. I'm choosing what I really want," Niall replied, shrugging. 

"Seriously, what should we eat tonight?" Harry asked. "How about lasagna?" I suggested. Niall's face lit up then went to find everything needed for lasagna. I looked at Harry. "I guess we're having lasagna tonight," I told him. 

He shrugged as we walked around looking for regular food to stock up on, besides blood, and the stuff for lasagna. 

It's not like vampires need to eat. In fact, we can survive without eating anything or drinking any water. All we really need to survive is blood. The human food was there to lower and slow down the blood cravings if they go out of control and there's no blood around.

I mean, you don't want to make it obvious so many people are dying from drained blood because we're feeding from them. Feeding from an actual human is a once-in-a-while thing.

Human food was needed for Liam and Niall now. They needed it to survive. I knew how much Zayn loved Liam, so it really was needed now. 

"I'm back!" Niall exclaimed, snapping me out of my thoughts. His hands were full as he walked towards us. "Here Niall, let me help you," Harry said as he walked up to Niall,  supporting his arms and the ingredients.