~21~

Hey! Yeah I know I'm on spring break but I literally had no time to update until now. I had SO MUCH reading to do for English. Ugh...but I finished my reading and now the final battle scene is here! Yay! It's written in third person due to the many things that happen.

The song on the side (My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark (Light 'Em Up) by Fall Out Boy) SHOULD BE playing in the background because it matches the chapter scenes SO WELL. It's one of my favorite songs personally and it'll make the fight scenes seem more epic and intense. Replay it if you have to because this chapter is PRETTY long.

I won't tell you how long it took for me to think of the fights and to actually type it but I hope you enjoy it!

Ziam. >>>>

- Gabie :)

_________

Third Person POV

Zayn walked over to Liam's side and swiftly pulled off the metal holding him down. Zayn had helped him up and hugged him tight. "Li are you alright? Stan didn't hurt you too much?" Zayn asked, worried. Liam smiled. "Don't worry Zayn. I'm fine. We might have to go outside though. They need our help," Liam pointed out.

Zayn nodded in agreement and started to walk out. The room was deserted. The doors had flung open and there were multiple holes in the walls. Every Insider vampire had ran outside to see what was going on and to fight in the war that's been scheduled for months now.

"Liam wait," Zayn said, holding Liam's wrist.

Liam turned back to face Zayn. "Yeah Zayn?"

"Can you fight? I mean, Stan did inject some sort of drug into your body to prevent you from using your powers," Zayn pointed out.

Liam frowned. "Did he?" He asked.

"Yes he did. Try using it anyway. Maybe it wore off by now," Zayn told him.

Liam nodded. He held his hand up and tried to make a small fireball appear in his palm. No matter how much concentration and power he put into his mind, the fireball never appeared.

"I-I-I can't make it. I don't know what's wrong. Something must have happened," Liam stuttered. Zayn cursed under his breath. "Stan's drug. It's probably still circulating through your body. If you can't use your powers Li, I don't think you should fight. I should take you home," Zayn said.

"No Zayn. I'm not doing home. The reason why we're having this war is because of me and my power. I have to help. I'll think of something to at least trigger it," Liam replied.

Zayn sighed. "Fine, but you're not leaving my side until we can trigger it," Zayn said. Liam nodded and they ran out of the room into the hallway.

Zayn lead Liam down the long hallway in a hurry. The light had been turned off so not only was the hallway long, it was dark. Zayn was holding Liam's hand, tightly, not letting go as they ran because Zayn knew he could lose Liam any second.

Suddenly, two hands came out of the crawling darkness and grabbed Zayn's shoulders. Liam yelped as he saw Zayn being ripped away from his reach.

"Zayn!" Liam yelled as he lost sight of him.

"Liam..," a moaning voice said.

Just then a creature came out of the dark. That creature was none other than an Insider vampire. He had a mouth clamped over Zayn's mouth and was holding his arms behind his back. He was in his late twenties with spiked brown hair and blue eyes.

"So you're this famous deflector Stan's been dying to keep his hands on,," he said in a deep, rough, voice.

"Yeah. I'm this famous deflector. My name's Liam though. And what do you mean, keep him hands on?" Liam growled, glaring at the Insider vampire.