~16~

Hey! I was able to write something down on this lovely weekend. And I'm not even sure how this chapter is so I hope you like it!

It has a little bit of everything from every character, so that must be exciting! There is also a LOT of POV switching (you see a POV from each of the One Direction boys) so be aware of that. There's just a lot that happens that needs to be seen from different POV's so I apologize in advance for that.

But Midnight Memories! It was perfect. I literally screamed and started freaking out like a real fangirl.

And Harry's birthday! He's 20! But no matter how old they are, the boys are still a boyband to me. 

But...Ziam. Fanart will be the death of me. >>>>

Enjoy! 

- Gabie :)

_________

Harry's POV 

Ethan, Josh and I ran in the direction Eleanor told us to go. If she was right, there was a werewolf pack that lived here. I really hope she wasn't lying because I'd rather not end up as a werewolf snack. 

"I think this is it," Josh said, suddenly stopping. Ethan and I stopped with Josh. We peered into the woods, wondering what lingered inside. 

"I think this is it. I feel the energy of a werewolf pack around here," I agreed. 

Before you ask, yes. Vampires can feel the presence of werewolves or any other supernatural creature. It goes the same way for every supernatural creature known. 

The scary thing is, when werewolves are in the wolf form, they're stronger than us. Well sure if we're careful around them we have the same power. But if you happen to make one mad odds are you won't make it out alive. 

"Let's just go," Ethan said. Josh and I nodded and we walked inside.

I grabbed onto Josh's hand and tightened my grip. He grinned and looked at me, raising an eyebrow. 

"Harry, it'll be ok," Josh said.

"Sorry...I'm just nervous. I'm barely over a century old and I've never seen a werewolf before or seen how they act. How will I know I won't make them mad?" I asked, worried.

"I've seen a lot of werewolves, and I know how they act. You won't...or I hope you won't upset them because I'll tell you what and what not to say. If you somehow do, they'll have to pass through me first," Josh replied courageously. 

I smiled and placed a soft kiss on his cheek. "That's why I love you," I told him. 

Josh smiled an returned the kiss. "I love you too Harry." 

Out of no where, a wolf appeared out of the trees and pounced onto Ethan. The wolf was a light brown with brown piercing eyes. He was huge compared to Ethan.

The wolf growled as Ethan's eyes proceeded to turn red as his fangs grew in. 

They both started to growl, struggling for power. 

"Wait!" Josh yelled. Ethan and the wolf looked over to us. Ethan widened his eyes and slightly shook his head, trying to tell Josh to not say anything. 

"We're not here to fight. We just came here to talk...and hopefully compromise. We came to talk about...the Insiders," Josh explained. 

The wolf grimaced when he heard Josh say 'Insiders'. The wolf climbed off of Ethan and walked closer to me and Josh.