Living With The Player

By marissapisa

When Alaska's mother decides to take a child in from the foster care she takes in the school's player, Tyler... More

LIVING WITH THE PLAYER
Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1- Bumping In The Hallways
Chapter 2- Arriving
Chapter 3- Welcome To Your New Crazy Home
Chapter 4- Pizza Face
Chapter 6- The Devil Returns
Chapter 7- Beer Spillin'
Chapter 8- Knocking Down Shelves
Chapter 9- Breaking An Arm
Chapter 10-World War III has begun
Chapter 11- My Milkshake Brings All The Boys To The Yard
Chapter 12- Jealous?
Chapter 13- Suprises
Chapter 14- Locker Horror
Chapter 15- Phone Call
Chapter 16-I'm A Man Excuse You
Chapter 17- Burning Paper
Chapter 18- Fairy Floss Boy
Chapter 19- A Dozen Frogs
Chapter 20- The Three Elephants
Chapter 21- Kissed and Slapped
Chapter 22- Regret
Chapter 23- Rave On
Chapter 24- Drugged
Chapter 25- The News
Chapter 26- The Italian Restaurant
Chapter 27- It Was A Mistake
Chapter 28- I Love You
Chapter 29- Jake's Party
Chapter 30- The Past Is The Past
Chapter 31- The New Beginning (Final Chapter)
Loving Tyler Dasen (Sequel)

Chapter 5- Stretches Aren't Always Good

7K 219 19
By marissapisa

Chapter 5

~Tyler~

I grab my phone and slide my finger across the screen to answer Jake's call. I feel like hanging up now, but he might say something important, or something just stupid.

"Hey, what's up?" I ask, and I hear Jake start talking.

"Hey Tyler, I was wondering if you could do me a small favour." Jake asks, and I already know it's about Alaska. I feel the need to hang up again, but I listen to see what he has to say next.

"Could you get a photo for me, of her?" Jake asks, and I almost burst out laughing. This is the third time this month he has used me for something.

"Can't you get one yourself?" I ask, sounding slightly annoyed.

Jake sighs, "See Tyler. You're the man that helps me get most of the chicks. You're living with Alaska and well you have a huge advantage. At least get her to talk to me or I will end up sleeping over every night. Well that's what I was planning to do anyway." Jake says, and I hear a young child squeal in the background.

"Hailey shut up!" Jake shouts and the young child stops screaming. "Sorry man I've gotta go, my little sister's annoying me right now. Hey, say hi to Alaska for me." Jake says, and I can just feel Jake smiling as he hangs up the phone. I roll my eyes and I throw my phone onto my bed. I chuck the rest of my clothes into my wardrobe and fix the blankets onto my bed. This is the start of the next few months.

~Alaska~

I wake up to something hard poking my arm. It begins soft than starts jabbing me. I swing my arm to try and make the thing poking me stop. I open my eyes and see Maya sitting at the side of the bed.

"Wanna go for a run?" Maya asks, and she is all dressed in her sport shorts and a bright pink t-shirt. I groan and cover my face as the light from my open window blinds me.

I throw the covers back over me to cover the light and I close my eyes.

Maya starts humming and I hear the door creak and Maya's humming disappears. I sigh and close my eyes as I feel myself begin to relax again. I hear someone giggle again but it's probably just Maya.

Something cold hits me and I feel the blankets get thrown off me. Cold water soaks from my head the end of my bed and my three brothers stand around my bed with buckets in each of their hands.

"Now do you wanna go for a run?" Maya asks coming back into the room and high-fiving all three of my little brothers.

"Yes, actually I do so I can beat your ass when we get to the running track." I say getting up from my bed and draining the water from my hair. My three brothers laugh and run out the room before I have the chance to get one of them. My bed sheets are now completely soaked with cold water. Great start to the morning.

"Here put these on. And no actually we're not going past the running track today. We're gonna go see Tyler and his friends at soccer training." Maya smirks. I groan, this girl wasn't joking. Maya hands me a tight tank top, looking like it'll fit a young child. I go into the bathroom, taking off my wet pyjamas, drying my body and attempting to put on this tight top.
"It's too tight I... Can't breathe." I say as I try to pull the tight tank top off me. "Maya, I'm dying here." I say pulling tank top, but it still clings to me. "What size is this?" I ask gasping for a breath as the tank top is nearly choking me.

"It's a size 10 in kids. It fits perfectly. You just need to jog with it and get used to it. It brings out your boobs like never before." Maya says admiring the tight tank top. "Just leave it on it's fine. It will loosen up a bit once you start jogging. Anyway, you want some guy attention you gotta flaunt what you've got, and girl let me tell you, you've got a big-rack." Maya says smiling.

"I know but is that all guys want?" I ask looking down at my chest, my breasts just fitting into the top.

"Some of them do, you may even catch Tyler's attention." Maya says, winking. "Come let's get going, they have already started their training." Maya says looking at the time on her iPhone.

The sun beams down on my exposed shoulders as we reach the park where Tyler's team is warming up for training. I feel nervous at the same time kind of excited that Maya is here with me to guide me through everything.

"Okay, now just jog around the oval for a bit and look back at Tyler. If he looks at you and you're looking at him, give him a smile. After the smile look away and start focus on your jogging, try to play hard to get." Maya says, stretching her arms.

"Jog for a few minutes then do some good stretches, guys love views from different angles." Maya says sitting down on a bench and crosses her legs. Maya looks over to the crowd of guys kicking soccer balls to one another. "Go, now." Maya says, and I begin to jog near the oval and follow the line lining the outside of the field.

I look left and see some guys looking back at me as I jog. I feel the tight tank top come back to me and I then realize I have my whole chest exposed. I try to forget about what's in view to the boys and I try to just focus on jogging and making it to the other side of the field. I see Tyler on the corner of my eyes. Instead of Tyler looking at me Jake is staring at me. I flash Jake a little wave and he waves back at me then turns back to Tyler who is tying his shoe-laces. I look back at Maya and she signals me to begin to start stretching. I find a small part of grass next to the field and I begin to bend over and stretch out my legs and try to touch my toes. I look back at Maya and I see her smile and she signals for me to continue to do the stretches. I continue to stretch, and I lose track of what's happening around me.

"Hey, nice ass." I hear someone say but I continue to ignore everything around me.

"Hey, get a photo." someone says, and I hear the sound of photos being taken off from someone's phone.

All the guys begin laughing as I get out from the stretch, I look back from behind me as all one of the guys is taking photos of me.

"Hey dude, I know you want to save some photos but seriously, grow up." I say walking over to the guy with the phone and trying to snatch it off him. He moves is hand and his phone goes flying out from behind him. I jump from under his arm and try to grab his phone, but he gets it before me.

"Sorry, I guess your ass is on the line now." The guy says. I frown at him and I feel too tired to fight with some stupid idiot anymore. I begin to walk away before I hear someone smack their fist into someone's jaw. I turn around and see Jake throw a punch at the guy who was taking photos of me, the phone flying from his grip. I forget about the phone on the ground beside me and I try to pull Jake off the guy who had taken the photos.

"Seriously man, if you want to do that again you better go through with me first. Okay?" Jake says as he stops punching the guy. The coach runs over and helps the guy off the grass and looks down at Jake.

"You're benched for the week, Jake. James, delete those photos." The coach demands to James, the guy who Jake had punched.

"I will do it." Jake says grabbing the phone off the ground and deleting all the photos of me.

Maya suddenly appears by my side and grabs my shoulder. "Girl, that was awesome!" Maya says excitedly. "Jake totally punched him up for you. Well someone took a stand. Where's Tyler?" Maya says looking around the field with Tyler in no sight.

"I don't know, and I don't care, I just want to go home." I say feeling like crap after what just happened. "wait, I should go thank Jake." I say leaving Maya and walking over to Jake who is drinking from his water bottle.

"Hey Jake?" I ask awkwardly as Jake stops drinking and looks up at me with a cute smile spread on his face, obviously proud for being a 'hero'.

"Hey." Jake greets, keeping his gaze on me.

"Um, I just wanted to thank you for doing over there, I shouldn't have done that I was being an idiot." I say suddenly feeling embarrassed over what I had done.

"It's okay, that guy needs a good punch on the face once a while, he has been known for being a perv. So, I did a lot of girls a favour." Jake says, looking proud of himself.

"Well thank you, if you want I can make up for what you've done. Just call me if you need anything." I say trying to pay him back for what he just done.

"No need for that, I was just standing up for someone." Jake says and starts walking out towards the path. "I will see you at school, maybe?"

"Yeah, see you around." I say waving at him as he jogs off onto the path and disappearing down the path.

"So, maybe it was a mission accomplish today, after all you did just get saved by a hot guy, the one and only Jake Grandison." Maya exclaims as her eyes sparkle at the sound of his name.

"Girls, you two should leave." The Coach comes up from behind me and beckons us to leave the field.

"Yes, and sorry for all the trouble we caused." Maya says quickly apologising then grabbing my hand and dragging my off the field.

~Tyler~

"So... How is the picture coming along?" Jake asks as he kicks the soccer ball towards me. I stop it with my foot and it then kick it straight back to him.

"Jake, she is now my foster sister, I can't go in her room and get a photo of her like that. You're the girl magnet so do it yourself." I say, and Jake pulls a face back at me.

"Okay, I will work my magic. And no, I don't attract bitches I attract sexy chicks. You on the other hand attract the bitches." Jake says and boots the ball hard to me and it flies past me.

"Hey speaking of goddess. It's Alaska." Jake says and looks at her, his eyes open wide. I look over and see Alaska with her friend Maya. Alaska's curves look perfect in her tight workout clothes. Jake stares at her and Alaska begins jogging around the field. I don't want to cause to much attention or drama, so I run over to grab the ball and I dribble it between my feet. I go to kick it to Jake, but Jake's gaze is right on Alaska.

"Oh my god, that body is smoking!" Jake whispers, looking shocked as Alaska bends down to stretch her legs. Jake steps over to me to get a better view as now all the guys in our team have stopped what they're doing and are looking at Alaska.

Foster sister, remember.

I remind myself that she is just my foster sister and I can't have anything to do with her in that way, Jake can have her, I need someone who is in my league. If Alaska wasn't my foster sister then it would be easy to grab her and do my usual all thing, but this time I don't want to get kicked out of another foster home, not this time.

I look back to what's happening right in front of me, Jake is throwing punches into one of our team members jaw. The coach runs over to Jake and Alaska stands around Jake trying to pull him off the guy. Jake stops punching him and looks back at Alaska.

A score for Jake.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.6K 1.2K 39
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ "𝐃𝐮𝐦𝐛 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐖𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞...
115K 12.2K 37
**Featured in the Wattpad humor profile** "The ones who laugh the most, are also the ones who cry the most." No one will laugh with the pimply, overw...
3.3M 144K 34
Alicia hates Jake more than she has ever hated anything and anyone in her life. The hatred started at a party one night, when Jake gave her a fake n...
788K 27.8K 49
It's the end of senior year and the big night is approaching. Camari has just been asked to Prom by her crush. She then finds out that Prom is also k...