"Betrayal from the heart, a D...

By booknerd29

Victor have a past that never left him, protector to Lavi family, he was determine to see Lavi safety and Hap... More

"Betrayal from the heart, a Demon and Vampire desires( Boy x Boy)"
Chapter 2 Day one: Persistent
Chapter 3: Day 1/2: Complications
Chapter 4 Living in the past
Chapter 5 Day Two" Trapped "
Chapter 6: Meeting Miku
Chapter 7 Old friends
Chapter 8 What Now!!!!
Chapter 9: Sweet dream, or a beautiful nightmare
Chapter 11 To love, or not To love, that is the question???
Chapter 12. Enter the Fire.
Chapter 13 Home.
Chapter 14 What Now!!
Chapter 15 Alesandro Brother
Chapter 16 Family Reunion from Hell
Chapter 17: You got to hate the family
Chapter 18 Another dream
Chapter 19: In Heat!!
Chapter 20 Mark of a Demon
Chapter 21: Fight for love, or Die Trying!
Chapter 22: Vampire, Werewolf, Demons, oh my!!!
Chapter 23" Betrayal......"
Chapter 24: Victor revelation
Chapter 25" Hot and steamly force sex.....
NEWS!!!
FINAL CHAPTER!!!!

Chapter 10 Plan B

4.2K 139 8
By booknerd29

sorry for not updating for awhile, So here it is.

Please comment and vote please.

Chapter 10 Plan B

Victor was in a foul mood ever since he barge right in Alesandro room last night, becuase of his stunt, victor could not fall back alseep, afriad that he might expericane the same dream again.

It made victor burn from embrassesment, he never thought he would think of those X-rated things he did with..a certain Vampire.

'Snap out of it, it was just a stupid dream." Victor snap to himself as he took a deep breath and openb the door.

And was not surprise to see alesandro standing their, smiling while holding red roses.

"Goodmorning sunshine, have any more pleasent dreams." alesandro smile, and victor had a feeling alesandro was laughing on the inside.

"Sunshine??' Victor eyebrows rose." Just when did you started giving me pet names??"

Alesandro smirk." If you don't like that name, then how about I called you ma......'

Victor quickly cover alesandro mouth." you have no right to call me your mate, I will NOT, or ever say you are my mate, I rather be boil alive then be your mate.'

Alesandro drop victor hand." That a bit extreme, why don't you relax and go downstairs for some breakfest, Miku and Luka spend most of the morning making everyone breakfest."

Victor don't know why Alesandro change the subject, but he was actually really glad to get away, as Victor head toward the kitchen. he stop in his tracks when he hear an argument coming from Miku and luka.

"Luka, I am not trying to offended you. but.."

'too late for that.." luka said dryly." You push past the offensive line when you called me a whore.'

Victor eyes widden, he was hungry, but did not want to come in between the...ladys talk.

'Luka, I am sorry, but it the truth, you scare off Julian and Archer already, so PLEASE try to control yourself, I don't want Victor to be running off." miku sigh.

"It not my fault, I mean, WHY does it seem like I will never meet a man." Luka cry out, and victor even heard luka....crying??

Victor finally step right in.' Hey, Luka, alesandro said that he might set you up with a man if you see him right now.'

Luka stop crying, give a cheerful sqeual, and ran out the room as quickly as she can.

'alesandro going to be....' miku try to say, but stop when she heard Alesandro angery voice.

"VICTOR!!!!" alesandro voice was so loud, that it shok the entire house.

Victor whistle when he heard alesandro footsteps, Victor even give a full smiel when alesandro step in, his red eyes furious.

"Is their any reason why you told Luka that I can set her up with a male.' alesandro demanded.

'I thought you might know of a lonely vampire that made be looking for a mate.' Victor said cheerfully at Alesandro growls.

"I don't know any vampire that is looking for a mate, most of my kind are young, so they are not in the period that they want a mate."

Victor frown at that." Then how long will it take for them to be in that period.'

"A 1000 years or less, unless they are really lonely, i will say about 700, that the  youngest they want a mate."

Victor rolled his eyes.' No wonder you cheated..."

'what was that." alesandro eyesbrows rose.

"I said that I think it for best if you take me home.' victor stood up and went to Miku." sorry honey. but I really need to go home and....."

Miku raise up her hand." their might be a problem with that.."

victor stop, looking grim." and what the problem??"

Alesandro step in front of Victor." Lavi and Rafe is having the mansion re-decorated, to make it more cozy for demons, so I am afraid you will be staying in my place for a awhile, sorry." alesandro said he was sorry, but he did not look sorry, he look happy with the news.

'And I am afriad you can't stay here, Zane about had it with Alesandro...and Archer, and Luka, he want his space, so sorry." Miku said, actually meaning it.

victor groans.' and what am I suspose to do..'

alesandro smile, his fangs sliping out.' I think it best if you meet my family, get the clan know that you are mi..'

Victor pick up and apple and stick it in Alesandro mouth.' I getting some air..'

Victor ran out, hoping he do not try to kill that bastrad.

alesandro took out the apple." denial as always.'

"He will come around." miku said.

"I hope so, before he releize what I done.'

"and what did you do, all you did was take him against his will, mark him too, what next to your long list of sins.' Miku sigh.

"I must get him to mate with me." alesandro redden.

miku rolled her eyes." Victor could barely stand to be around you, what make you think he will....."

"The mark on his neck will make him." alesandro avoided Miku eyes.

"'what do you mean by that."

"Victor must make with me by the next full moon, if not, then he will go into terrible....heat.."

"what do you mean by heat, like burning hot , or....."

"Mating heat, if he does not make love to me, then he will suffer from the mating heat, which will cause him..pain in a certain area, till he we do it.'

Miku glare.' your horrible!!!"

'That was my plan b..' alesandro glups as he quickly follow Victor.

"The full moon is in 5 days, I don't think that enough time for victor to fall in love with you." Miku shouted.

"I will do what ever it takes before that times comes.' alesandro mutter as he ran outside.

He just hope faith will be on his side.

sorry it short, so do you think victor will drop his graud, or will something bad happen when the next full moon comes, please comment and vote please.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

416 64 19
𝓐𝓷 𝓞𝓹𝓮𝓷 𝓔𝓰𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝕆ℕℂ 𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟙 : 𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕕 ℝ𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 ℚ𝕦𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕚𝕖𝕣 °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°° This is for Open Novella Cont...
81.5K 2.7K 33
broken hurt tortured hope was something that Sammy had held onto all his life,he was kind caring helpful and he never complained when he was tortured...
118 24 24
Living in a world filled with Dragons were miracles beyond belief. Fighting along side them was an honor. Forming bonds that were made possible throu...
49.8K 1.3K 43
After the sudden death of her sister, Sierra finds herself spiraling into a darkness she can't seem to get out of. She just can't picture living with...