Doubt It Gets Better ● (Colby...

By amaka_alpha

Mersadies (Sadie) Royce had a pretty good life back when she was in middle school, but a tragedy had happened... More

Ch. 1 Tragedy
Ch. 2 Crush?
Ch. 3 Hurt
Ch. 4 Accident
Ch. 5 Argument
Ch. 6 Confession
Ch. 7 Concern
Ch. 8 Denial
Ch. 9 Liar
Ch. 10 Cruel
Ch. 11 Guilt
Ch. 12 Okay?
Ch. 13 Agreed
Ch. 14 Party
Ch. 15 Accusation
Ch. 16 Trash
Ch. 17 Worthless
Ch. 18 Why?
Ch. 19 Confusion
Ch. 20 Help
Ch. 21 Cake
Ch. 22 Summer
Ch. 23 Throwback
Ch. 24 Friends?
Ch. 26 Misunderstood
Ch. 27 Homecoming
Ch. 28 Therapist
Ch. 29 Realization
Ch. 30 Change
Ch. 31 Understanding
Ch. 32 Hope
Ch. 33 End?
Ch. 34 Coma
Ch. 35 Remember
Ch. 36 Finals
Ch. 37 Senior
Ch. 38 Soccer
Ch. 39 Over
💥Author's Note💥
Sequel!!!!

Ch. 25 Unfair

2.4K 57 25
By amaka_alpha

It's been two weeks now, and Jill hasn't done anything to me yet except for glare at me every moment she gets. Kennedy and her group still beats me up everyday when they get the chance and I found another object to use for cutting, which is my pocket knife I got from a drug store.

This time I'm more careful on where I cut and what I wear so it would not be obvious to people especially Colby and Jendell.

Right now I was walking towards my locker to get my stuff for my first class this morning. I was alone because Jendell had to inform her dance class about a competition as soon as possible, and Sam and Colby were at a mandatory meeting for band, so I was just trying to avoid people that I know would beat me up if I made eye contact.

As I got to my locker, I saw Kennedy and Jill there, and I'm pretty sure they've been waiting for me.

My first instinct was to turn around, but when I did, I saw Justin walking towards me with his friends, but I didn't think he noticed me yet, so I couldn't really go that way. I turned back around and casually went towards my locker, pretending that they weren't there. Maybe they wouldn't notice me. Of course they noticed me.

I went to open my locker but Jill put her hand over it before I could.

I gave her a confused look. "Um, I have to get my books out of my locker." I said trying to gently push her hand away, but Kennedy slapped.

I looked behind me and saw that Justin wasn't there anymore. "Well, I guess I'm gonna leave then." I said about to turn around.

"Don't!" Kennedy says, and I freeze.

Kennedy nods to Jill, and she starts speaking to me. "I just want you to know that Colby doesn't like you. I see the way you always look at him and you're probably thinking that you guys are actually going to be together, but why the fuck would someone like you be with someone like him. You're nothing but a disgusting slut who lets anyone touch you. No one wants you, especially Colby. So don't get in between us because you will regret it."

I glanced over at Kennedy, and she was giving me a daring look. "I'm not trying to go in between you and Colby's so called relationship. If you want, then take him, I don't care. He's not gonna want to date you anyways." I of course mumbled the last part, but I guess they heard me.

"Excuse me, what did you say?" Jill asked getting closer to me.

"N..nothing.."

"Answer her bitch!" Kennedy said slapping me across the face. This hurt because it was on top of a wound from yesterday, so I held it in pain.

"I..I said th..that he wouldn't want t..to date you.....a..an..anyways." I stuttered, bracing myself for what was about to come.

Jill pushed me to the ground and kicked my three times in the face. My nose was starting to bleed, and one of my eyes were getting harder to see out of. A crowd started to form around us.

"Get up!" Kennedy said glaring at me.

I managed to get up on my feet as quickly as I could, so I wouldn't get hurt more than I had to. I pinched my nose, so blood wouldn't fall.

Jill grabbed me by the front of the shirt and was about to say something, when she looked passed me and her eyes went a little wider. All of a sudden, she fell down on the ground and rolled around in pain.

I looked down at her in confusion before I heard someone yell. "What is going on here?!!" I immediately recognized the voice, and I dreaded what was about to happen next.

"Mersadies, Jill, and Kennedy. To my office NOW!!"

I looked at her, and she was pointing towards her office, and she looked like she was about to murder someone.

I put my head down, and began walking to the principal's office, Jill and Kennedy following right behind.

I could feel Kennedy stepping on my heels the whole time each step I took, and I just wanted to turn around and chop her feet off. But of course I couldn't cause it would put myself in more trouble.

We got to the office, and I sat down at the last chair that was in front of the principal's desk, while Jill sat in the seat next to me, and Kennedy in the last one.

The principal came in and sat behind the desk. She eyed each one of us before she spoke. "So what happened?"

Jill quickly spoke before any of us could opened our mouths. "What happened was, this morning, I was waiting for Sadie to come to her locker so I could ask her something. When she got there, she immediately pushed me to the locker and started bombarding we with stuff about how I'm getting in between a relationship with this guy. I told her she can have him, but she still slapped me and pushed me to the ground. That's when you came and sent us to the office."

"What?! That's not what happened! They did that to me. I didn't even touch them. You can even see the bruises on my face and my bleeding nose because of them."

The principal's face looked confused for a moment before Kennedy butted in.

"Sadie's lying. I saw the whole thing and those bruises on her face was from her punching herself when she was trying to punch Jill. I have no idea how that could happen but it did."

The principal glared at me. "Because you lied to me again, homecoming that's coming up, you're going to be in charge of the drink that's going to be there. Also, you're going to be sitting behind the snack table the whole time, and you're not going to be participating in anything they're doing. Oh, and another thing. You're not allowed to bring a date."

"That's bullshit. You can't do that!"

"Mersadies, watch your language or your punishment is going to get worse."

"But that's not fair."

"Life's not fair. Now all of you, get out of my office."

I opened my mouth in shock before I stormed out. I went to my locker, got my stuff and went to my first class before the bell rang. It was physics class so I sat at the table next to Justin. Kennedy came into the room and just smirked at me before sitting down at her table. I flipped her off and she looked at me in shock very dramatically. She began walking over to me and I got really scared. Before she could reach me, the teacher said for everyone to sit in their seats and I felt relieved when she walked back.

"Today class, you are going to choose a partner to create a moving project by the end of this month, so you will have 4 weeks to work on this. Your project will be graded for creativity, how much work is put into it, and if it actually works. Now I will give you a template and rubric so it will help you with ideas and expectations." The teacher started passing out the papers. "So choose a partner and start brainstorming."

My first thought was I was going to work alone cause I didn't have any friends in this class, and then I see Bastien get out of his seat and pretty much run over to me.

He put his hands on my table and leaned in. "Partners?" He asked grinning.

I was about to reply, when Justin interrupted. "Sorry but she's my partner."

"Oh, she is?" Bastien questioned, his expression becoming sad.

"No, I'm not your partner Justin." He gave me a hard look. "I..I mean y--"

"So you're not his partner? Okay then wanna be mine?" Bastien tried again.

"Yah of course." I replied avoiding eye contact with Justin.

"You have to move." Bastien said.

"Why should I?" Justin asked, crossing his arm.

"Cause I have to sit with my partner so we can think of an idea for our project, and you're currently in my seat." We hear Kennedy call Justin over. "And look, you just got a partner, so bye." Bastien said waving at Justin.

He glowered at us before standing up from his chair. Before I knew what was happening, he grabbed the side of my head with his hands and slammed it on the table. Immediately, i saw white, and I fell unconscious for a second before my vision slowly started coming back.

Bastien lifted my head off the table and asked if I was okay, but I didn't reply because I didn't find the words to speak. I then felt my body being pulled out of the chair, and my legs moving by itself. Bastien led me outside the class, shutting the door behind him, and sitting me on the ground against the wall. He put our stuff on the floor before sitting down next to me.

"Are you okay? Do you want me to take you to the nurse?" Bastien asked, looking at me with worry.

"N...no I'm fine. This is nothing compared to what they usually do to me."

Bastien felt my forehead, and I could feel a throbbing pain from it.

I see Jewls walking in the halls alone, with her nose in the phone. She looks up and spots us before walking over to us. I quickly turn around to hide my face.

"What happened this time?" She said laughing, as she kneeled and tried to look at my face.

"She got her head slammed on a table." Bastien replied.

"Oh I've gotta see this." She took my head and forcibly turned it so I would be looking at her. Now she had a clear view of my forehead.

"Damn that bump is huge! Looks like a monkey ass." She said laughing.

I hid my head in my arms in embarrassment.

"Seriously Jewls! It looks nothing like that." Bastien said, trying to defend me.

"Whatever, I have to go anyways." She stood up and left.

"It does look like that doesn't it?" I asked quietly.

"What no, there's just a red bump on your forehead."

"You don't have to lie. You don't have to hide the fact that I'm ugly, especially with this big fat bump on my forehead. I know when everyone starts looking at it, they'll start laughing because of how ugly I look. I hate people here. I hate that they hate me so much for no reason. They make me feel like I'm not allowed to feel happy. They drown me in their torment and they don't care how I feel. They've made me believe that I'm not worth living. I'm just a weak, stupid, worthless, piece of shit--"

"Sadie stop!!" Bastien takes my hand and moves it away. I look down in confusion until I noticed that my arm is bleeding and my finger nails were covered in blood. I had no idea that I was doing that to myself while I was talking.

My eyes started tearing up and I broke down crying.

I felt Bastien touch my arm gently, but I flinched away from it.

I heard him sigh, and I could hear the sadness in it. "Um....d..do you want me to get you an icepack?" He asked quietly.

I nodded, keeping my head down. He stood up and went down the hall, and I was just trying to stop myself from crying more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.5K 1.2K 28
Colby Brock and Sam Golbach are in their sophomore year when a new girl comes to school, Savannah Andrews... Sam and Colby were being bullied and she...
4.2K 116 52
What do they become? What happens to their best friend? What happens when a fight breaks out between the two and what does it lead to? 3 teens and a...
790 13 11
Perfect. That's what everyone but he thinks I am. But I'm not in everything but perfect! I wish they could all see that but..... Every one wants to b...
114K 3.5K 45
❚ ༉‧₊ I BELIEVE IN US ➶ in which a girl exploring with her childhood best friends falls in love with one of them. ❝ colby brock x fem! oc ⊹𓂃 ❚ ❪ ©t...