Love-Hate [COMPLETE]

By darxkrai

Unpopular Zelda was a girl in the shadows. Popular Link was always leading the crowd. They were nothing alike... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five (Final)
Epilogue

Chapter Twenty-Nine

1K 45 35
By darxkrai

He killed Agitha.

My best friend.

The only girl I loved.

The only girl I could call a friend.

The only person that stuck by me for my whole life.

The girl I didn't want to drag into this.

The girl I wanted to protect.

The girl I loved with all of my heart, and the girl that loved me even more.

Did she die because of me?

Is this my fault?

Maybe...

Maybe if I wasn't born; if I hadn't have been born...

Maybe she'd be alive...

Right?

I knew, all along, that she saved me that day...

She was the one that saved me from falling to death... The one that summoned so many butterflies to catch me when I fell...

Those beautiful bugs she loves more than anything...

Oh, Agitha...

I miss you...

__________________

I awoke once more, tears streaming down my cheeks. It was the third time this night I woke up crying. Each time I believed I was within the most horrible nightmare ever.

But each time I would wake up, I would realize that I wasn't dreaming a nightmare.

I was living it.

I slapped my hand against my forehead, then winced when I remembered the shackles wrapped securely around both of my wrists. G had trapped me within a large castle he developed somewhere underground, hidden away from anyone living in Hyrule. He secluded me away from anyone. For some strange reason, he wished to stay in the past, rather than going to the future.

Probably because Link is in the future, I told myself. I miss him... And Agitha, and Midna...

I looked around my room, which was more like a prison cell. Three walls were just bricks, while the entrance was actual cell bars. I threw my legs over the side of my bed, feeling more nauseous with every move I made. G had forced me to wear a white gown, rather than my dress, or regular clothes.

I stood up off of my bed, straightening out my gown. The chains clanked together, and the noise made me cringe. I slowly stepped over to the entrance of the room, banging my shackles against the metal bars. I stared out into the long, dark hallway.

I heard footsteps.

I knew it was G, but, it was strange.

I didn't feel anything.

Sadness, fear, anger...

Nothing.

"How come you're up so early, dear?" G smirked, walking over to the entrance. He pulled open the door, letting himself inside my dirty room.

"Please, don't call me that," I spoke quietly.

G grabbed me by the hair. "It's been three days since you've been down here. Don't you know that you're mine? You can't tell me what to do, got that?"

I attempted to pull him off of my hair, which only resulted in more pain. I nodded simply. "I understand."

G threw me to the ground. "This isn't like you."

I stared at the floor. "I don't know what you mean."

G stomped his foot. "Whatever. Don't say anything until it's morning, okay? You keep waking me up with all of your whining!"

I nodded slowly, biting my bottom lip. I heard the cell door slam behind me. And I struggled to stand. I held my hands to my face.

Then, I began to think about them, and it's like my heart began to beat again.

Link... Agitha... Midna...

The tears began once again, and they showed no signs of stopping. "Link..." I cried aloud, hiccuping in between sobs. "Agitha... Midna...!"

"So that's why you're not showing any emotions, eh?"

I quickly spun around, staring at G. He had been standing at my cell door this whole time.

I stared up at G, who was leaning against the door. His arms were crossed.

"Let me show you something," he said, ushering me to follow him.

For some reason, I did.

Holding my gown off of the floor, I walked out of the room, following G. I stopped suddenly, looking back into my room.

"I'm..." I began, speaking quietly.

"What?" G boomed, turning back around.

I held up my hands, showing the shackles around my wrists. They were chained to the floor beside me bed, forbidding me to move any farther than the exit.

G rolled his eyes, thrusting his hands outward. A ball of heat hit my wrists, and I winced, feeling the hot ball of fire hit the chains. I heard a loud cracking noise, and I watched as the chains snapped, breaking off of my wrists.

"Come on, don't fall behind," G growled, spinning around. His brown and red cape flipped to his side.

"O-Okay..." I mustered, picking my gown off of the floor once more.

We made our way down the dark and dank hallway. I looked up at one of the torches on the wall, almost screaming when I saw a white centipede that looked almost a foot long and a foot wide. I screeched, accidentally running into G.

"What was that for?!" He yelled, facing me and taking my wrists in his large hands.

"T-That bug... It was huge, and gross..." I muttered, frightfully checking to see if the centipede was following.

I screamed when I realized it was on the floor, a few feet away from me.

I almost jumped into G's arms, trying to get as far away from the centipede as possible.

G took my hand. "Whatever. Let's go, you're slowing me down."

I nodded hesitantly, following quickly behind G. We eventually made it into a large room lit by purple flames around the edges of the room. In the center of the dark room was a large crystal ball. I stared at it unknowingly, wondering why G had a crystal ball, of all things. G pulled me up beside it.

"Watch," he said simply. "I need to show you something; something you'll want to see."

He wants to show me something? I questioned myself, staring at the crystal ball. It was strange enough that he wanted to show me something, let alone in a magical glass ball.

"You said you missed your little hero, right?" G asked me, hovering his hands over the crystal ball.

"Eh...?" My face turned a bit pink, and I shook my head, clutching a small part of my gown. "Well, I mean... Yeah, but... I miss him, and A-"

"You love him, don't you?"

I stared up at G.

His eyes showed sadness.

I tilted my head just a bit. I smiled, almost sadly. "What do you..."

G shook his head. "I'm sorry."

I gasped, backing away from G. "What?!"

He smiled. "I'm sorry for what I'm about to show you."

Suddenly, a picture revolved around the glass ball. I looked into it, watching as a girl walked into a dark room.

"I-Ilia?!" I watched as my arch-nemesis walked over to a small bed with a bowl and a small white towel. "What is she doing?"

G's hands froze over the glass ball. "You'll see, just you wait."

A few seconds later, and the room lit up. A boy that looked all-too familiar laid lifelessly in the bed, his hands folded over his stomach. A small grey rag sat on his forehead. His expression was painful and scared.

"That's..." I felt tears warm my cheeks. "Link?!"

G nodded. "Yes."

I watched as Ilia sat down on a small chair beside the bed Link laid on. So many questions swarmed throughout my mind; Where are Link and Ilia right now? Why is Link asleep? Is he sick? Why is Ilia with him, of all people?

"Where are they?" I asked, speaking one of the questions that would not calm within my head.

"Ilia's house," G answered, keeping his eyes plastered on the crystal ball.

"Why?"

"Just watch."

I obeyed, watching as Ilia broke down in tears over Link. The bowl of water dropped to the floor, the ceramic bowl shattering into hundreds of shards. The towel Ilia once held was now in her lap, soaking the pink skirt she wore. Link didn't move.

I could have sworn my heart stopped beating. "I-Is he..."

G shook his head. "No, he's alive."

I sighed a heavy breath of relief, unable to stop the flow of my tears.

"What!" G shrugged his shoulders. "Why are you crying? I said he's alive."

I smiled. "I'm happy he's okay..."

G seemed to hesitate, shaking his head quickly and averting his gaze back onto the crystal ball. A large grin spread across Ilia's face as Link opened his eyes. Link smiled, his expression weak. He forced his eyes open. He looked up at Ilia.

Ilia leaned down and placed her lips on his.

G was now staring at me. I, however, had my eyes glued onto the crystal ball. Ilia smiled, walking away with the towel and some shattered pieces of the bowl she had dropped earlier. Link's eyes closed once more, resting again.

"S-She did it, not him..." I whispered. "I-I bet he was against it..."

G stared at me, completely silent.

I shook my head slowly, turning around. I quickly picked up my pace, eventually running back to my room. I opened the cell door, slamming it shut behind me. It was clear that you could see into my room, so I held up my hands, materializing a stone wall before me, with a small hole in the middle.

Finally, I broke down onto the floor, a weeping mess.

"You do realize I could break down this wall," G said, standing outside of my room.

"But you won't," I cried, holding myself. "You care about me."

G said nothing else. I heard his footsteps echo in the hallway to the left. I tried to make my way over to my raggedy bed, yet my whole body was shaking, making it nearly impossible to do so.

It can't be... First Midna... Then Agitha... And now... My thoughts began to take over myself, and I began to hit the floor in a fit of rage.

"This can't be..." I cried, the floor completely blurry. My tears splattered in a small spot in front of me. "Please Link, don't leave me..."

I began sniffling, and I jumped onto my bed. I stuffed my head in my only pillow, trying to maintain my tears and wails.

I slowly tilted my head to the side, allowing me to breathe. I looked over at the tall mirror G had placed in my room yesterday. I felt like crying harder as I looked at my reflection.

"You're ugly, that's why Link doesn't love you," I assured myself, standing up and walking over to the mirror. My legs shook violently, but I forced my body upwards. I held my hand against the cold mirror. I looked at my red face and glossy eyes. "He'll never love you, you fool!"

I fell to the floor, unable to withstand the pain any longer. She kissed him, and he didn't reject her. Although he's kissed me before, he has never told me he loves me... We haven't ever...

I stopped myself.

He's happier in that time, I thought.

He's happier with Ilia.

He's happier without me.

Without me...

Without me...

The burden that I am...

__________________

A/N
my lil baby :(((((((
this is so depressing oh my gosh im sorry
hey at least i updated but omg okay this story is actually almost over and this is amazing?????? ive had the best experience on wattpad and I can't wait to write more for you guys. I'm thinking about five/six more chapters on this one? (I was originally aiming for thirty, but the gods know that isn't going to happen lolololol)

anyway, I am cramming for three tests tomorrow so wish me luck :)))))

PSSSSS/// yo I think I'm gonna do Link's Pov for the next chapter if that's alright with y'all ok i love you guys bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.9M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
5.1M 191K 69
On the outside, you are pitied for being cursed with the inability to speak. Little did they know, you're carrying heavier aspects of yourself from t...
Uno ✓ By ㅤ

Fanfiction

1.9M 103K 18
── love you + 4, katsubabes. female reader. fluff. fluff. fluff.
3.9M 377K 38
ခူးဆြတ္ဖို႔မေလာပါနဲ႔ တစ္ခ်ိန္မွာအလိုက္သင့္ေႂကြက်ေပးပါ့မယ္ အဲအခ်ိန္က်ရင္သာ တယုတယနဲ႔ေကာက္ယူပါ ေမာင္ရယ္