His Approval

Od animelover123

Being the daughter of the once legendary Sannin is a lot of pressure. By never receiving his praise, she has... Více

Ko
Kabuto
Kimimaro
Training
Jugo
The New Mission
The Leaf Village
Homesick
Included
Awakening
Graduation
Team 7
Zabuza
Tree Climbing
Ko's Power
The Himura Clan
Sand Ninja
The First Exam
Orochimaru
Sound Ninja
Preliminaries
New Sensei
Spilled Secrets
Plan revealed
The Finals Part 1
The Finals Part 2
The Finals Part 3
The Aftermath
Encounter with Akatsuki
Panic
Diachi
Helpless
Farewell
Orochimaru's Test
Disquietude
To the Sound Village
Intruders
The Mist Village
Experiment
The Northern Hideout
Sand Shinobi
The Sand Village
Bounty Hunters
Recovery
The Village Hidden in the Waterfalls
Team Taru
Hidan and Kakuzu
Death in the family
Hikaru
Hikaru's Personal Mission
The Festival
Acceptance
Civilization
Suigetsu vs Ko
Goodbye
Close Encounter
Tobi
Worry
Recovery
Reconciliation
Training
Hachibi
Manipulation
Ryuchi Cave
Haku and Zabuza
Old friend
Confession
Kin
Kin part 2
Mother
Front lines
Team 7 Back Again
Naruto's Growth
Ko vs Obito
Father and Daughter
Infinite Tsukuyomi
Into the Dream pt 1
Into the Dream pt 2
Into the Dream pt 3
Kaguya
Peace
Final

Reunited

2K 92 14
Od animelover123

Today was finally the day of the ambush. I stood far from Father as he and Kabuto walked in front of me heading out towards the exit. Ever since that night he threatened me, I've been avoiding him trying to stay out of his way. Sasuke was waiting for us sitting on the ledge of the snake statue at the end of the hall with his arms crossed. Ever since they've been preparing for the meeting with Sasori, Sasuke has been in a permanent bad mood since he was instructed not to interfere and stay at the hideout.

"Let me come with you," Sasuke spoke up. "I can't stay here knowing you're battling a strong opponent." He said getting to his feet.

"Sasuke," Father spoke, "It'll be over before you know it. It won't be a challenge for you at all. Even if something goes wrong, we can't have you revealing your abilities giving Itachi a chance to use them against you. The Akatsuki members are always being watched along with their opponents."

"Tch if it's not a challenge then why are you bringing Ko?" He questioned stepping forward.

"Ko is only back up if she is needed. She is also a look out keeping you protected."

Anger flashed through his eyes as he switched his gaze towards me. "I don't need protection from her!"

Father had enough and slapped Sasuke across the face which made me almost laugh. Someone had to put him back in his place.

"How about when this is all over I'll teach you a new jutsu?" Father reasoned with the angry Uchiha.

Usually, Sasuke would retaliate but surprisingly he only nodded and started to walk away without another word.

"Hm, how out of character." I commented.

"Must be because of the new jutsu," Kabuto chimed in.

Before we exited the hideout, Kabuto put on a cloak to mask his identity. Once we were out of the hideout, Father and I stayed behind letting Kabuto walk further ahead to avoid detection just in case Sasori didn't trust Kabuto and sent a spy. Once he was a few miles ahead, we started to walk in silence until Father spoke up.

"Ko, I want you to stay hidden unless I give you the signal. Under no circumstances are you to reveal yourself on your own accord."

"Of course," I replied as we neared the bridge.

Father had me stay in the forest so I was resting on a branch as he moved a few feet forward watching from behind a tree. Kabuto's cloak blew in the wind as he walked across the Tenshi bridge. I sat in a tree in the distance watching with anticipation. Finally, Sasori was seen in the distance approaching the bridge. He moved sluggishly taking his time getting to the meeting point. I looked down at Father who was staring up at me giving me a nod. I activated my eyes focusing only on the hideout that was exactly ten miles away; I was only able to see the main entrance.

Something caught my eye though. I looked back towards Kabuto and Sasori looking over at the brush just behind them seeing three figures. It was blurry but I knew those chakra signatures, Naruto and Sakura.

"Lord Orochimaru," I called out catching his attention. "They're imposters, that's not Sasori in there and I can see Leaf ninja hiding in the brush.

"How many?"

"Three others." I informed which made him smirk.

"Seems like they're pretty foolish thinking we'd be easily tricked. Good work."

His words lifted my spirits making me feel more confident. I watched as Kabuto and 'Sasori' exchanged words. Kabuto held out his arm asking for something, it seems like he hasn't noticed it yet. Suddenly, 'Sasori' pulled out a kunai alarming Kabuto but Father was already behind him surrounding them both with one of his snakes.

Kabuto along with 'Sasori' jumped away from Father according to the plan.

"That cloak of yours...it brings back memories Sasori." Father spoke still keeping up with the charade.

"So you followed Kabuto here then?" 'Sasori' commented keeping to the deep and rough voice of the real Sasori.

"It must be Sakura, Naruto, and Kakashi. They had to of battled him if they know about this meeting and can imitate his voice perfectly. What happened to the real Sasori though?"

"What now? I just wanted to give you some thanks. That lovely boy there you sent me...I was able to make quite good use of him. In order for me to develop a new jutsu, I needed to conduct experiments on well over a hundred live human subjects. Thanks to that boy's medical ninjutsu, I was able to use the same test subject any number of times. I have quite a hard time coming across enough test subjects after all."

"Sure he compliments Kabuto on his abilities but where's my thanks? I've done so much for him." I thought as I tried to suppress my jealous feelings.

"Hmm but I guess I don't need him anymore...I already have another skilled medic."

I knew he was talking about me which brought a smile to my face. Finally, some recognition. Just then, Kabuto used his chakra scalpel to destroy the puppet surrounding the imposter revealing a Leaf Ninja I've never seen before. I thought it would be Kakashi but I was wrong but I knew it was Naruto and Sakura hiding. Father sent out many snakes towards the strange man coiling them around him. Just as the snakes started to bite him, he turned into wood.

"This is a substitution using wood style," I heard Father comment which made my eyes widen.

"Wood style...Father did mention something like that when I was little. He said he was unable to complete it due to the Third Hokage. Is this a survivor?"

"Lord Orochimaru, is that the real Sasori?" Kabuto questioned.

"No, are you telling me that you, one of his subordinates, don't even know his real face?"

"Well he was a gloomy individual after all. Always hiding in that puppet of his."

"What are you talking about!?" The man spoke up clutching his wounded arm. "Kabuto, you're supposed to be an Akatsuki spy. You should have been under the effects of Sasori's jutsu."

"Ah yes, that jutsu...Lord Orochimaru freed me from it quite some time ago."

"I wasn't expecting you to change sides, acting as though you were still under the effects of Sasori's jutsu...I suppose this means you fell prey to Orochimaru's jutsu then."

"No, not exactly. All I fell prey to was his magnificent way of thinking." Kabuto replied putting up his arms. "I chose this path myself. But tell me, who are you anyway? We came here with the intention of killing Sasori, so this is quite a mishap."

"Yes, who is this man? And why is he the leader of team 7 now?"

"Kabuto, I'll tell you about this little boy here afterwards. But first things first...why don't you call out those three little mice hiding in the brush?"

With a quick motion of his hand, three shinobi appeared in front of him. Sakura, Naruto, and another boy I've never seen before, probably Sasuke's replacement. I looked at Naruto seeing his enraged face with his jinchuuriki markings showing. I couldn't tell if Naruto had actually gotten stronger or it was the nine tails chakra throwing me off. He must've trained with Jiraiya so he had to of gotten stronger over the years. I was pretty curious to see how my former team improved over the years.

"You again?" Kabuto said with a smug smirk.

"I've seen that face many number of times." Father laughed. "Let's play with them a little but then. I'll give you the pleasure of telling you which has gotten stronger...you or Sasuke."

I could sense Naruto's chakra get darker. "Give...Sasuke...BACK!" He growled in anger as his demon started to take over. Chakra started to surround him as his anger increased.

"There is no giving back, Naruto. Here, let me explain it to you. Sasuke came to us of his own free will. It's about time you got over it. Going on like that is hardly behaving as a man."

I agreed with Kabuto on this one. Naruto should've given up on Sasuke the day he tried to kill him. I didn't even understand why he cared so much about the arrogant Uchiha. It didn't even seem like they were that close.

"Shut your mouth four eyes!" Sakura shouted making me shift my gaze to her.

So she was still in love with Sasuke...pathetic. I expected Naruto to still care but I thought Sakura would've given up. Jeez, I hope this rest of that village isn't like them. They're dead if they face Sasuke...he won't hesitate to kill them.

"You don't know a damned thing about Naruto's feelings! I've had more than enough of your 'cool' attitude!" She shouted in anger.

"Hm so she's warmed up to Naruto a little, I wonder if she has any strength to back it up her words."

"If you want to know about Sasuke, if you can that is, why won't you try forcing it out of me." Father hissed baiting them.

"They aren't any match for Father, how are they going to pull themselves out of this one?"

The bridge started to break where Naruto stood making dust and debris fly towards everyone close to him. Through the smoke, he lunged towards Father making me rush towards him but he held out his hand signaling for me to stop. I watched as he flew threw the forest with only one hit. I looked over at Naruto shocked at his strength.

"Naruto, I see you've developed very nicely as a Jinchuuriki." Kabuto commented.

I didn't understand how Kabuto wasn't even fazed by Naruto's appearance and change in chakra. A red cloak covered Naruto completely bubbling inside of it. He looked more like a fox with his even more spiked hair, fox like eyes, and thickened whiskers. From below I could see Father walking towards the bridge looking a bit injured but not as much as I thought thankfully. He jumped onto the bridge with a piece of his face missing revealing the face of his last vessel.

"Ah that explains why you were chosen to watch over him. It would appear my experiments were of some help after all." Father spoke to the Leader of their group. "I should think Konoha would be a bit more appreciative. Wouldn't you agree...Dearest guinea pig of mine?" He said with an amused tone watching the rest stare at him.

Kabuto questioned the man's identity which Father explained how he was an experiment. I remember him telling me this story when he started to teach me how to experiment on his subjects. He told me how he was angry at the Third Hokage for stopping his experiments before he completed it...but it seems he already did.

"And here I thought they'd all shared the same fate. To think there was a lone survivor." Father chuckled.

"Well then, it seems you'll be able to get your hands on what one might call, a long overdue research sample." Kabuto chuckled pushing up his glasses.

"Yes, but before that, I would wish to see our Sasuke fight the Kyuubi boy. I wonder which has gotten stronger."

"He isn't yours, " Naruto growled lowly interrupting Father. The air filled with a killing intent as Naruto started to grow three tails. "IN MY PRESENCE DON'T YOU DARE TALK OF SASUKE AS THOUGH HE BELONGS TO YOU!!" He yelled making me feel a bit scared. I've never seen anything like this but Father and Kabuto seemed calm. The air felt like the oxygen had been destroyed, it was difficult to even breath...so this is the power of a Jinchuuriki.

Naruto, crouched on the ground, staring intently at Father making eye contact; he was out for blood. He let out a roar creating a wind making the bridge shake making the rope railing break. Kabuto ran towards Naruto with his chakra scalpel but Naruto made a small explosion with his chakra causing the bridge to break. Kabuto slid off the bridge all the way to the forest. I jumped from my spot running towards him with my hand already glowing green.

"Are you crazy? Didn't you sense his chakra?!" I scolded as I healed a broken bone.

"Tch, at least I'm not scared to face him." He scoffed stretching his arm.

"Hold still I'm healing your rib." I scolded. "I know I wouldn't stand a chance against him like this. It's unpredictable. He'd wear me out in no time." I said as I looked over at Naruto who was lunging towards the forest.

He was far enough not to notice us but this was too close for me. I looked over at the bridge seeing Sakura falling off to her death.

"Sai!" The man called out. "Catch Sakura!"

At first it looked like he was going to rescue her with his weird bird but he completely ignored her. My eyes narrowed at him as he flew above us.

"I'm getting out of here."

"That darker kid, he's heading for the hideout." I told Kabuto.

He only nodded and stood up. I ran towards the hideout heading for the back entrance to catch him by surprise. As I ran, I felt an earthquake making me stumble. I just hope Father is okay. I could see him battling Naruto, well mostly dodging his attacks. He was going all out in order to survive using all of his different skins to recover. After the escaped experiment stopped Naruto, Sasuke's replacement stopped to talk to Father.

Father stabbed the kid but it turned out to only be a clone. They continued to talk which I was curious about but I needed to get back to the hideout. I don't trust this kid one bit. He started to pull something out of his bag before Kabuto slammed him onto the ground making him drop a sealed folder. Once Father looked at the folder, he had Kabuto release him. They started to lead him towards the hideout; I stopped waiting for them. I don't trust this guy but I was curious about that folder. I noticed another person following them but only a clone.

Once they caught up to me, Father looked me in the eyes before passing. He already knew they were being followed. I looked forward waiting for the purser then I saw Naruto, Sakura, and the real man starting to head in our direction. The clone stopped in his tracks staring at me with a surprised reaction. He quickly shook it off getting into a fighting stance.

"Who are you?" He questioned sternly looking into my glowing eyes.

"I could ask you the same question." I responded letting my guard down. I was curious if he actually knew who I was. Has no one mentioned me in the past three years?

He narrowed his eyes at me not letting his guard down. "Yamato, leader of Team 7." He stated.

"What happened to Kakashi?"

"Didn't Team 7 have five members?" I questioned putting my hand on my hip.

I could see him about to drop to the ground and strike my left with his wood jutsu. I jumped to my right dodging his attack then lunged towards him. He broke off the wood then jumped avoiding my attack.

"He's definitely skilled," I thought as I quickly glanced over to see the group getting closer towards us.

I looked up at him seeing he landed on the branch above me. He looked down at me analyzing me.

"You must be Ko," He concluded making me smirk.

"Ah so you do know who I am."

"Yes, I wasn't sure at first but now I'm positive it's you."

I could see he was about to use another jutsu trying to surround me with trees. As he did the jutsu, I jumped next to him kicking him to the side. He flipped and landed on another branch before making more hand signs.

"This clone is running low on chakra, guess Yamato didn't expect his clone to go into battle."

Wooden spikes started to emerge from the ground coming towards me. Despite being able to see them, it was still hard to avoid all of them and received a few scratches. I moved as fast as I could as I avoided the other spikes, I looked over at the clone seeing he used up the rest of his chakra on that attack. I drew a kunai as I got behind him attempting to stab him but he quickly dodged.

He was starting to get slower so I kept trying to stab him; I just needed one hit. Naruto's group was getting too close for comfort though and Father was almost at the hideout. As Yamato dodged my attack again, I stopped in my tracks making hand signs.

"Well this has been fun Yamato, but I must be going."

Before he could say another word, a snake appeared surrounding me then teleported me back to the hideout just in time to see a moody Sasuke.

"You're late," he said just as I appeared. At first I thought he was talking to me but I could see Father has already beaten me here. "Orochimaru, did you forget about how you said you were going to teach me a new jutsu this afternoon?"

"You fail to mind you mouth, as always." Kabuto scoffed.

"Oh do calm down please, instead of training, I happen to have come by a little present for you...He's a shinobi from the Leaf just like you. I figured you could bathe yourself in nostalgia, talking about your old village."

"Lord Orochimaru, you should know Sasuke doesn't care for that village." I spoke up drawing his attention.

"Hm perhaps,"

"We're also still being followed, the group is closing in fast."

"Then we better give them a friendly welcome, shouldn't we?" He said with a sadistic smile.

"Greetings, my name is Sai," The boy spoke up making me narrow my eyes at him. "You must be Sasuke Uchiha."

I looked at him seeing his closed eyed smile only to see he was faking it.

"Get lost," Sasuke spat.

"That's the worst fake smile I've ever seen," I commented.

"Even when I force myself to smile, it seems I'm the type of person who ends up being hated. Naruto didn't seem to care much for me the whole time too." We looked over at Sasuke seeing anger in his sharingan eyes. "But you know, in comparison to Naruto, I think I'm going to get along better with you."

Sasuke's anger got the better of him and sent out a blast of dark chakra towards Sai causing him to fall to the ground.

"It'd be a good idea not to tease Sasuke too much. You see, he's even harder to deal with than I am." Father spoke as Sai rose to his feet.

"And I don't care to deal with trash like him. Orochimaru, it's time for training now." Sasuke said getting up.

"Naruto told me quite a bit about you. It seems he's been looking for you all this time. For the last three years."

"Oh yeah I guess...I do remember someone like that...We're going Orochimaru."

"Naruto considers you to be almost like his own true brother. That's what I heard from Sakura." Sai continued which spiked Sasuke's anger once more.

"My brother, I only have one...a certain guy I want to kill." He said sending a chill through the air.

"Anyhow, I'll be leaving too. Ko, use these to compile a bingo book." Father said handing me the envelope before disappearing.

I couldn't help but look at what was inside which made my eyes widen. I saw many pictures and information on the Leaf's ANBU including Yamato.

"No wonder he was very skilled."

I left Kabuto and Sai alone as I walked towards my own room with the folder. When I got into my room I placed the folder on my desk and got out a book placing it next to the folder. I didn't bother getting started on the book. Naruto's group had already infiltrated the hideout heading towards Sai's room but soon tied him up and carried him outside covering their tracks. Kabuto was quick to notice we were infiltrated and was already outside taking care of the Leaf shinobi only to be betrayed by Sai. I knew he wasn't to be trusted.

Once Kabuto was captured, I saw them enter the hideout once more searching through each room looking for Sasuke. Sai and Naruto were together making them an easy target once Naruto fell to the ground. I grabbed the folder quickly sealing it into a scroll before making hand signs.

"So, it seems you did betray us." I said appearing before them.

Both looked over at me with shocked expressions. I didn't give them a chance to speak before sending out a few snakes to attack them which they dodged.

"Looks like you choose to side with them, Sai, or whoever you are." Father spoke up from behind me.

"I'll deal with things here. Sai, you go look for Sasuke." Naruto called out.

"Sure, I'll rescue Sasuke." Sai replied turning to leave.

"Ha rescue Sasuke," I chuckled making Naruto growl in anger.

"And you!" Naruto shouted pointing a finger at me. "How could you betray us like that! I-I thought we were friends!"

"We were never friends Naruto, I completed my mission which was a success." I smirked.

"So grandma Tsunade was right," he said with a sad tone, "You really were a spy." He finished with more anger in his voice.

"Ko," Father called out. "Leave the Jinchuuriki to me, get the boy."

I nodded and sprinted towards the direction Sai went in. I saw him drawing on a scroll summoning mice which scurried throughout the hideout most likely looking for Sasuke. I ran towards his room seeing Sai had already found him. I lunged towards him with a kunai in hand only to be blocked by his sword. I could see Sasuke in his room getting irritated about to send his immense chakra out. I quickly jumped away before the explosion could severely injure me but I couldn't say the same for Sai.

Sasuke and I stood at the top of the crater he created looking down at Sai who was clutching his arm.

"Did you have to be so dramatic and destroy part of the hideout?" I questioned raising a brow as I looked over at him.

He only glanced at me before looking back at Sai.

"You live up to your reputation, to be able to overpower my jutsu like that is quite something," Sai said as he rose to his feet.

Before anyone else could speak, Sakura came running towards Sai choking him with her hand.

"Ah is that Sakura?" Sasuke questioned.

"Seems like it," I responded.

Once she looked up seeing Sasuke, she let Sai go. She was soon joined by Naruto and Yamato who also looked up at us.

"Sasuke," Sakura gasped.

"Does that mean Kakashi is here as well?" Sasuke questioned glancing at me.

"Unfortunately no, that Yamato guy has taken his place...Maybe he finally died." I responded.

She stopped looking at Sasuke and met my gaze. I could see the anger in eyes as she stared at me; she obviously blames me for Sasuke leaving.

"I'm guessing that's my replacement. Spouting about bonds between Naruto and I; another pansy for the group. Quite a fit I suppose."

As Sasuke and Sai spoke, I could feel Sakura's burning gaze on me. I turned my attention from the boys to her giving her my full attention.

"Ko," she growled.

"Nice to see our team reunited after so long," I said with no emotion. "Tell me, which one of you killed Sasori?" I questioned looking at them while Sasuke appeared next to Naruto.

"Me," Sakura responded taking a step forward.

"Ha you?" I laughed. "The only way you could do anything is with help."

I appeared behind her which took her by surprise. I was about to strike but wood appeared between us making me jump back away from her.

"S-she was about to kill me," Sakura gasped unable to comprehend what happened.

"Of course, you're still the weakest and always will be. I saw you on the bridge, you were easily knocked out and almost fell to your death. Poor Sakura, always needing help."

"How could you take Sasuke from us!" She shouted running towards me only to be stopped by Yamato.

"Stop Sakura! She's on a whole different level." Yamato warned.

"Sakura, Sasuke came to us of his own free will...I only pushed him in the right direction." I said which made her even more angry.

I jumped away from the group as Sasuke let out his Chidori discharge which shocked the Leaf shinobi. Sakura was about to go after Sasuke but I sent chakra to my fist catching hers which most likely shocked her.

"Hm you have gotten stronger....but that's only with the help of chakra. I'm guessing Tsunade trained you?" I said staring straight into her widened eyes.

She struggled to get her fist out of my grip but I wasn't going to let her free. She needed to see how weak she really was compared to Sasuke and I. Before I could continue, I sensed Naruto's chakra spike and grow darker. I turned my head towards them seeing Naruto on the ground and Sasuke with his sword in Yamato's chest looking like they were spacing out but Sasuke most likely used his Sharingan to see into Naruto's mind which made him become normal again.

Yamato surprised Sasuke by using his wood jutsu to push the sword out of him. Yamato used his wood jutsu trying to trap Sasuke but he easily busted through it landing at the top of the crater.

"Why don't you get it!" Naruto yelled. "Your body's going to be stolen by Orochimaru anytime now!"

"If that happens, then it happens." Sasuke responded without hesitation. "You're still quite the kid Naruto. Revenge means everything to me, as long as I can have my revenge, I could not care less what happens to me or the whole world for that matter. Let me make it clear for you. For me and Orochimaru right now, killing Itachi would be impossible but if I am to accomplish my goals through nothing more than offering this body of mine, then he can have my life and my afterlife for that matter."

"You forgot about me Sasuke, with my eyes on your side, he couldn't touch you." I interjected.

He turned his attention to me as I let go of Sakura's fist and appeared next to him knowing what jutsu he was going to use next just by his accumulating chakra.

"Perhaps, but I must defeat him alone."

"Enough talk, Naruto and Sakura with you two here I had hoped not to resort to any of my cruder methods but unfortunately it's time I get serious." Yamato said drawing their attention to him.

"Hmph idiots, they have two deadly ninja here and they take their eyes off of us. How offensive." I scoffed.

Sasuke started to make hands signs and put his hand in the air but Father appeared and grabbed his arm stopping the jutsu.

"Now now, there's no need to use that jutsu Sasuke." Father said.

"Remove your hand."

"There you go again, forgetting exactly who it is you're talking to." Kabuto said appearing to my right.

"How long have you known Sasuke, Kabuto? He doesn't care." I said not looking away from Father.

"I have no reason to top."

"You know what the Akatsuki is up to, we want to have our guests here take care of as many of them as possible."

Once Kabuto was done scolding Sasuke, the three disappeared in flames but I stayed behind seeing the broken faces of my former teammates. Seconds later they realized I didn't leave with them and looked up at me.

"How sad, you saw him and still couldn't save him." I chuckled smirking down at them.

"Why are you still here?!" Naruto growled balling his hands into fists.

"I wanted to clear something up. I've heard rumors that Lord Orochimaru destroyed the Sound village. Well, that rumor is false."

"What do you mean?" Yamato questioned getting into a fighting stance.

"I was the one who destroyed it." I admitted which shocked the four.

I could see Yamato was about to lunge towards me so I made hand signs and disappeared into the Earth before he could even reach me. I searched for the three seeing they were standing exactly ten miles away from the now ruined hideout; Sasuke was lucky that I have no personal possessions there. Once I reached them, I emerged from the ground appearing in front of the three.

"Well that was interesting," I said as I faced them.

"It seems you had fun playing with your former team," Father commented.

I turned to Sasuke who only looked straight ahead looking like he wanted to get moving to the next base.

"It seems they haven't gotten that strong over the years. Looks like you made the right choice in joining us Sasuke or you'd still be a weak genin like Naruto." I chuckled.

I turned back to Father waiting for his instructions. There was a change in his chakra, it was even weaker now. Soon he'll need to choose a new vessel...me or Sasuke?

"Since yet another hideout has been discovered and destroy, we'll be going to the Eastern Hideout."

Edited: 2/20/2021  

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

21.5K 651 25
Aisha Inumaki was found by leaf ninja running away from Orochimaru, late at night. The Hokage allows her to stay in Konoha and places her on Team 7...
53.3K 863 18
Y/n Senju is the daughter of the two great Legendary Sanin, Tsunade and Orochimaru (an accident of course). She is hated by her mother and loved by h...
47.1K 1.4K 23
REWRIGHTING 2021 ( KakashixReader) You grew up in the Uchiha Compound. You were a warm independent loving type of person. You and Itachi did everyt...
31.8K 759 68
Previously known as "Secrets In The Leaf-Naruto Fanfic" Have been lied to her whole life Kaiya tries to find out the true about herself and little by...