closer // harry styles

By shirtlesstyles

When Ariana Mortin's dad dies from bad habits, where will she go? She finds out she has a long lost Uncle, na... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
closer 2?
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
closer 2

Chapter 12

370 6 0
By shirtlesstyles

Chapter 12

"Harry!" I screamed as I got closer to the car. Paparazzi questions flew out in every direction possible. I looked back, and through my tears I saw the other boys flying out of the big black car and sprinting through paparazzi. I got to the car he was in, the window rolled down. His forehead was partly coated with a thin layer of blood and his curly hair was falling into it a little bit. His eyes were closed shut, and he looked terrible. The front windshield was completely shattered.

"Harry!" I yelled again, even though he couldn't hear me. The sirens got closer, forcing all of the paparazzi away. I let the ambulance come and take Harry away in the back of their car, and I sobbed into Louis' shirt.

"He'll be fine." Louis said, and kissed the top of my head.

"What if he's not?" I asked.

"Don't say that." Niall said, shakily.

"Harry Styles is a brave man, he'll get through whatever is coming." Liam said.

"Let's go to the hospital." Zayn said, and we all climbed back into the black suburban, Louis and I getting in the front.

"Harold Styles." I said, running up to the lady at the front desk in the hospital.

"Uh..." She said, scrolling through her computer. "Oh, room 212, second floor." She said. I didn't even have time to say thank you, I just sprinted down a hallway that was too long and the boys were far behind me.

"Fuck this." I said to the elevator, and pushed open a heavy door, taking the steps by two.

I bolted down another hallway and turned a corner, crashing into the door at room 212. There was a yellow slip of paper next to the door, hanging on the wall with four boxes, saying,

Vacant

Occupied

Come In

Please Wait

The box next to 'Come in' was checked, and it didn't take me more then two seconds to bolt through that door to. The boys soon followed.

"You are?" A doctor asked.

"Ariana Mortin." I said.

"Who are you?" Another doctor asked.

"Ari- oh, um... his girlfriend." I hesitated.

"Harry do you know this lady?" A doctor asked and my eyes widened. I didn't even notice he was awake.

"Yes." He eventually said, and I smiled.

I walked over next to him, and sat down on the floor beside his bed, holding his hand.

"Is he gonna be okay?" Louis asked.

"He'll be fine." The doctor responded, and I think the weight of world was lifted off of everyone's shoulders. "He has a few cuts and bruises, but it's not bad. He was lucky." The doctor said. "I'll give you guys some time." He said, and all the doctors walked out. Liam turned on the tv, and we jut sat in silence for a few minutes. Liam flipped to the news, but then immediately turned it off after hearing what the top story was.

"Harry Styles was in a car accident only about 45 minutes ago." The news reporter said. It had been that long, already? "He was in a stolen car, and went straight into a tree. Then the 'Mystery Girl,' Ariana Mortin, was screaming and crying, yelling his name. But when the-" After that, Liam turned it off. Harry looked at me.

"You were crying and screaming my name?" He smiled.

"Well..." I hesitated. "I tried to. But when the paparazzi started snapping pictures everywhere, it was pretty hard." I admitted, and he smiled.

"You alright, mate?" Niall asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine." He said and there was an awkward silence.

"We'll give you two some time." Zayn said, and everyone left.

"Are you sure you're okay?" I asked him.

"I am now that you're here." He said, making me blush.

"Harry do you actually like me?" I asked.

"Yes. More then anything in the world, Ariana. I have since the moment I saw you, I just got so irritated because Alex was always in the way." He explained.

"Okay, well I like you to. But if we're gonna make this work, you can't be a two-faced person. You have to be nice, and..." I trailed off. "What about Alex?" I asked, getting worried.

"I'll protect you." He assured me, and I smiled.

"But what if it doesn't work out?" I asked.

"We'll make it work." Harry said, rubbing his thumb over my hand. "Come here." He said, and motioned for me to get up. I stood and crawled into the small bed next to him, leaning on his chest and he was running his fingers through my hair.

"Can you tell me about these?" He asked, picking up my wrist.

"Oh... I was just fed up with everything. You, Alex, my dad." I said.

"Your dad?" He asked.

"Um... Alex snuck into my bedroom and dropped off a letter from my dad-" Harry cut me off.

"He came in the house?" Harry asked.

"Uh... yeah." I simply said, and Harry took a deep breath, scrunching his mouth up a little bit.

"I swear to god if he comes anywhere near you again, I'll-" this time, I cut him off.

"No he has to come near me. We have to keep our relationship a secret from him. I don't want you to be in danger, to." I sighed.

"I won't be in danger, I want to keep you out of danger." He said.

"I'm already in danger, and there isn't much we can do about that. But if he sees me near you, he'll ignore me and focus on going after you." I said.

"I'll make sure he doesn't. Besides, your too perfect to be ignored." He smiled and I looked up at him, kissing him quickly but then pulling away.

"No," He whimpered and pulled me back. He deepened the kiss, kissing me harder and licking my bottom lip. I let him in, our tongues fighting for dominance. I rolled on top of him just as the door swung open.

"Oh- okay!" I heard Liam yell, and everyone burst into laughter. I got off of Harry, blushing furiously.

"Anything you guys wanna tell us?" Louis laughed.

"Um..." I started.

"We are uh..." Harry smiled.

"Dating? Yay, congrats!" Niall yelled.

"Uh, yeah." I confirmed, feeling Harry's emerald eyes smiling on me.

"Good." Zayn said, giving me a glance, which I responded with a nod.

"So when do you get out of here?" Liam asked Harry.

"Not sure, I think the nurse said tomorrow." Harry nodded.

"Good." Liam said. "We're gonna head home, wanna come?" Liam asked, looking at me. I looked at Harry and I could not tell what he was thinking. I but my lip.

"Uh, sure." I said, standing up but Harry grabbed my wrist.

"Ow," I said quietly.

"Oh, sorry." Harry said, letting go.

"I'll come back tonight, I promise." I said.

"Okay." He said as the other guys left to get the car. "Ariana?" He asked.

"Yeah?"

"Promise me another thing." He said.

"What?"

"Please don't hurt yourself again." He said, looking at my wrist. I hesitated on answering.

"If you promise me you'll be nice and not a sick, mean, annoying, two-faced person anymore." I smiled.

"I promise." He chuckled.

"Good... then I promise." I said, hoping that was a promise I could keep.

"Good." He smiled, and I started to walk away. "Wait!" He yelled.

"What?" I asked from the door.

"Good bye kiss?" He smiled, flashing his adorable dimples. I giggled and walked over to him, quickly kissing him. He held onto my arm, pulling me down on top of him, extending what was supposed to be a quick kiss. My hands were on his chest, and his were on my back, moving up and down my back as we kissed.

"Harry I have to go." I mumbled through the intense kiss.

"No, stay." He said, starting to kiss down my neck and jaw line.

"Yes!" I laughed. "I'll be back tonight." I smiled, getting off of him.

"Promise?" He asked.

"Promise." I said, and walked out of his room.

(what should their ship name be? arirry? hariana? haha lol I like hariana! do you think they'll last? ..... xx)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 138 40
Kelsey Maxwell lost her mother at a young age in a house fire; she has no siblings to turn to and the only friends she has are guys, but they always...
84.6K 1.8K 37
SUMMARY (Y/N) moves to Cheshire after her parents divorce, she now lives with her mother in a rich part of a town called Holmes Chapel. With...
24.6K 841 59
Lily's life was as perfect as it could be until she lost her parents. She had nowhere to go and no one to share her feelings with. At this time, she...
9.4K 148 22
I wrote this when I was 11. You have been warned... When an ordinary teenage girl, Sammi, uses her special gift at a school assembly brings her to...