Someone Like You (A Chandler...

By livinforchanchan

When Ari is forced to move in with her Grandmother in Atlanta, she didn't think she'd also be forced to go to... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
SEQUEL TO SOMEONE LIKE YOU HAS BEEN PUBLISHED

Chapter 8

6.5K 260 35
By livinforchanchan

We walk back into the school and hop into the elevator. It stops on the second floor and Sam steps out.

"Later, guys!" he says.

The elevator doors begin to close, but I stick my hand out to stop it.

"Um..I'll walk you to your room.." I say awkwardly, stepping out of the elevator. He smirks.

"Alright, you two love birds, have fun and be safe!" Tasia says pointing and talking in a motherly voice.

We both laugh and walk away as the elevator begins closing.

"So..why'd ya wanna walk with me?" he asks as we walk down the hall sticking his hands in his pockets.

"Eh..I don't know really." I say pushing my hair behind my ear.

"Are..are those from Chandler?" he asks pointing towards my neck. I remember that it's covered in hickies. Crap.

"Oh..um. Yeah." I say looking at the ground.

"Oh." he says disappointingly.

I like Sam. Not in "that" way, but as a friend. I mean, yeah, he's cute and stuff. But honestly, I don't think I could ever see us in a relationship.

"Sorry." is all I say.

He just shrugs his shoulders.

When we reach his bedroom he opens the door and looks at me, not inviting me in. Oh. Okay.

"Well I'm..gonna go now.." I say turning.

"No wait!" Sam says.

"What?"

"Um..Ari, I know it's only been a day, and that you don't really know me but.."

"Sam..please don't go there right now. I'm sorry..I just don't think I can handle it. I like you. I mean..as a friend. Right now. But I just don't wanna ruin that....yet." I say smirking, and I can tell it cheers him up.

"I understand." he says smiling back at me.

"Good." I say and lean forward to plant a small kiss on his cheek.

He gives me a confused look.

"As..a friend." I wink.

He smiles and winks back.

"Text me later!" he says.

"Oh! I don't have your number!"

"Yeah you do." he says before smiling and closing the door.

What? I pull out my phone and begin scrolling through my contacts and surprisingly there's a new contact.

*Sammi:)*

Aww. How cute.

As I'm walking down the hallway to the elevator, a door swings open and I'm yanked inside. Hands spin my body around so I'm facing the person. Chandler. Surprise, Surprise.

I groan.

"What do you want know?"

"You smoke now?" he asks.

"No..why would you think that?"

"I saw you out my window. Don't play dumb."

"Oh, so you'll spy on me and watch my every move but won't even look at me when you're with your friends? You suddenly..care now?"

He squints his eyes and grips my shoulders tighter.

"I've always cared about you. Don't even say that."

"Oh! Oh, yeah! You mean up until today when I completely dropped all my shit for you and hugged you and you said...you didn't know who I was? Is that what you mean?"

I can tell he doesn't know how to reply to that. He drops his hands from my shoulders.

"That's what I thought." I say crossing my arms.

"That was a mistake, okay? I wasn't trying to hurt you."

"Well it did. So props to you!" I say shoving him to the side.

"I'm leaving." I say as I open the door but a hand grabs my arm again and suddenly I'm against a wall as Chandler's lips crash into mine.

I honestly can't say I wasn't into it for a couple seconds but then, I remembered why I was leaving. I don't want Chandler. I can't want Chandler.

I push him away and he looks at me confused.

"Look, Chandler. I can't do this. I don't want to get hurt. Not again." I say looking at the floor.

He shakes his head at me.

"You are so...so confusing!" he says leaning against the wall opposite of me.

"Me?" I say pointing to myself.

"Yeah, you! Look, the other night, you were practically begging me to get in your pants.." he says.

I start to fiddle with my thumbs, awkwardly, because it's kind of true.

"And now? You won't even let me touch you."

"I'm...sorry..Chandler but I have to go." I say reaching for the door handle again.

"Do you want to?" he asks.

I hesitate but then nod my head.

I slowly open the door, when I feel an arm around my waist and an arm around my legs.

Suddenly, I'm thrown onto a bed.

Chandler's on top of me and his lips crash onto mine, then he pulls away.

"Because, I don't think you do." he smirks.

I bite my lip. I don't want to leave. Of course I don't! But..I don't want to get attached to Chandler, just to be hurt again. And that's exactly what's happening right now.

Chandler leans down and begins kissing me softly. Then his hand trails up my shirt and then back down again, caressing my skin, the same way he did in the van.

He bites my bottom lip, as my hands move to his soft brown locks and begin tugging.

Chandler's tongue traces the outlines of my lips asking for entrance. Our tongues begin to tangle together.

Slowly, he moves his lips down my cheek, to my neck, to my collar bones and then stops at the neck of my blue sweater.

I feel his hand tug on the hem of my sweater and I gently lift it, giving him permission to take it off, and he does. He throws it to the side, and I'm still wearing my tank top, though. I take that one off myself and throw it to the side, as well.

I'm now left in my skinny jeans and black lace bra.

Chandler pecks my lips and then moves down to my neck again and begins sucking softly.

I let out a moan, letting him know he's found my sweet spot, again.

"Found it, again." he smirks.

I smile back at him and he continues to place small kisses down my neck, down my chest, and all down my stomach.

The feeling gives me butterflies.

I feel him fiddling with the buttons of my jeans. He gets the buttons undone and begins pulling my pants off as I help push them off with my feet.

When I get them off, I see I'm wearing boy shorts, but they have lace on the hem.

Real sexy, Ariana, real sexy.

I can feel my face go red, and I bite my lip.

Chandler just shakes his head.

"What?" I ask.

"You're perfect." he smiles.

I smile back and scan my body, from my breasts all the way to my feet. I mean, I was skinny for my age, but not too skinny.

He jumps back onto the bed and lays next to me and we begin kissing again. I pull up his shirt and he pulls it off the rest of the way.

The site of his bare chest gives me even more butterflies.

We keep kissing, and I tangle my hands in his hair again, pulling him harder against my face.

Suddenly, his hands are on my waist again as I'm pulled on top of him.

One hand stays on my waist and the other moves up to my neck and pulls my face down to his. I lean down further so my chest is touching his and I then move my lips to his neck and begin kissing and sucking.

I place my hands on his chest as I move my lips back up to his. He bites my lower lip and tugs a little, causing me to let out a small moan. Chandler's hands move up my back and are about to unclasp my bra.

That's when we hear it.

The click of a door being opened. I sit up instantly and turn around to see 4 boys standing there, watching in awe.

My eyes widen as I realize I'm still sitting on Chandler. I roll off of him quickly and jump off the bed and grab my clothes.

"Chandler gets with the school skank!" one of them says, and they all begin to laugh.

My eyes widen even more.

Chandler stands up and walks up to the boy and stares him in his eyes, before punching him across the face.

My jaw drops.

The boy falls to the floor and cups his nose in his hands and I see blood. I put my hand over my open mouth.

"Oh my God." I say.

"You should go." Chandler says pushing me out the door.

"Chandler! Wait! I'm not even dre-" but I'm cut off as he slams the door in my face.

I pound on the door.

"Open the door Chandler! You can't be fucking serious!" I yell.

All I can hear through the door is a bunch of fighting and yelling, but I can hear Chandler's voice above everyone else's.

I pound the door once more.

"Chandler!"

I hear a door farther down the hall swing open and a head pops around the corner.

Sam.

I turn to him and he steps out and looks at me with wide eyes.

I remember that I don't have any of my clothes on yet.

"Shit." I say, then give him a weak smile.

He rolls his eyes.

"C'mon." he says.

I run down the hallway to his room before anyone else can come out and see me half naked.

When I get in his room, I go into the bathroom and slip back into all my clothes.

I step out of the bathroom and see Sam leaning back in a chair watching t.v.

"So..what was all that about? Why were you half naked, standing outside Chandler's dorm?" he asks leaning forward. He has a concerned look on his face.

I know it's only been a day here so far. But I know Sam likes me. I don't want to hurt his feelings. But I have to be truthful. No more lies. And sometimes, getting your feelings hurt just comes with the process.

I take a seat on his bed and gulp.

"I...I got with Chandler again."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 4.2K 114
Der zweite Teil meiner Oneshot-Bücher:) Wünsche könnt ihr jeder Zeit per Privatnachricht an mich äußern und ich werde dann versuchen, sie umzusetzen...
1.1M 135 1
Ava und Nathaniel. Beide sehen die Welt aus komplett anderen Perspektiven. Das Einzige, das sie verbindet, ist der Tod einer geliebten Person. Ava ve...
41.6K 6.3K 138
Informationen zu Kpop und allem drum und dran Start: 01.01.2024 Ende: ? ➪ Sollte ich Fehler machen, zum Beispiel einen Namen falsch schreiben, eine...