Chapter 24

Chandler and I walked into the frozen yogurt shop and I instantly recognized the boy and girl sitting at a table together.

The boy, I recognized as one of Chandler's best friends. I've only met him like twice, though. And I also recognize the girl as Taylor Redring. Yay.

I know she had a thing for Chandler. She can barely keep her grimy hands off of him during Spanish class, and she just loves to rub it in my face. Surprise that her and. . .what's his name are hanging out, though.

I try and contain myself as Chandler waves and yells, "Josh!" across the shop and begins dragging me towards the pair.

"Hey, man!" Josh smiles and stands up. Him and Chandler do this weird handshake thing as Taylor and I exchange quick glances, with her smirking at me.

"Hey!" Josh says holding out a hand for me to shake, "I'm Josh. And I assume that you're Ariana? Chandler never stops talking about you. You got him on a leash or some shit!"

I laugh and roll my eyes as I smile at Chandler who's cheeks turned a rosy red, "Nice to meet you."

"And this is Taylor, I assume you two have met. She says she takes the same spanish class as you!"

"Sure does." I fake smile.

Josh smirks and nods his head at me, as Taylor giggles and looks away.

I stand awkwardly as Josh leans over to Chandler and whispers something in his ear, which unfortunately was loud enough for me to hear, "Damn, man. You got yourself a loud one you know that?"

"What? What do you mean, loud one?" I interrupt. Chandler turns to me with a smirk on his face.

"Honey," Taylor starts, "Are you aware that I am one level below you?"

I squint my eyes as I reply, "Well, I am now. Why?"

Taylor quiets her voice, "Sweety, I could barely hear Josh moaning my name over you fucking screaming Chandler's up there. How 'bout tonin' it down a little next time?"

I can practically feel my face turning red as I look down to the ground and shake my head. I can hear Chandler and Josh trying to restrain themselves from laughing.

"Can we go?" I whisper quietly while still looking at the ground.

"C'mon, babe. Don't be mad! Taylor's just messing with you." Chandler replies placing an arm around my waist.

"I want to go."

"Kay. Do you still want frozen yogurt?"

"Not really."

"I'll see you later, Josh." Chandler says.

"Bye, Chandler." I hear Taylor say in a sweet voice as I turn around and begin walking out of the store, "Guess someone's a lot less innocent than everyone thought." she laughs.

You've got to be fricking kidding me. Just my luck.

As I walk out of the shop, I hear someone running after me and feel an arm around my shoulder.

"That was the worst." I say.

"She was just messing with you!"

"It's not funny. It's. . .awkward and weird."

"I don't know. . . I mean, I like when you scream my name." Chandler laughs. I pull away and punch him in the arm, "It's not funny!"

"Fine, babe. Fine, it's not funny."

"Thankyou."

We continue our walk back to the dorm almost in complete silence. But eventually I decide to speak up.