Chapter 30

Ariana

I wake up to the smell of cigarette smoke lingering in the air. Running my hands through my snarled hair, I sit up and see Tasia sitting by the open window in our room.

"Hey.." I yawn.

"Hey," she replies, "you wanna smoke before school?"

"Shit, school! Ah, fuck. What time is it?" I say looking for my phone, but I can't find it.

"Don't worry dumbass, there's a meeting for all the teachers today. So classes technically don't start for...mmm, another hour", she says, pausing to check her phone.

I let out a sigh of relief, flopping my head back down onto the pillow.

"Which is good," she continues, "because otherwise you'd be an hour late." she laughs.

I groan before sitting up, stretching, "Woah, dude." she says quite loud. Her eyes find sudden interest as they become fixated on my neck.

And then I remember.

I stand up quickly, pulling my hair over my shoulder and walk towards the bathroom but her hand grips my wrist. I swing around to face her, "Can I just go to the bathroom?" I groan. She takes a drag of her cigarette before pushing the hair away from my neck. Her eyebrows furrow as she looks at my neck. I twist my head away from her. "Just leave it alone." I say pushing her hand away.

She lets go of my arm and I turn towards the bathroom.

"You've got quite the leach of a boyfriend," she snickers sarcastically.

"Ha. Ha." I say before slamming the door.

________________________________

I pull on my converse and swing my backpack over my shoulder, before opening the door to leave. I still smell smoke as I turn to Tasia still sitting by the open window, in her usual school apparel.

Black everything.

"You coming?" I ask.

"Yeah, yeah." she sighs, flicking the ash of her probably fifth cigarette of the morning into the ash tray on the window sill.

She grabs her backpack and heads out the door, infront of me. I remember my phone as we walk down the dimly lit hallway, finding it odd that it just now occurred to me that my phone is missing.

"Hey, Tas, did you see my phone in the room?" I ask, as we step into the elevator.

"No, why?"

"I just...can't find it. I think someone stole it."

"Wouldn't be surprising with the amount of theives at this school." she chuckles.

"Yeah..." I awkwardly chuckle.

——————————————

When we get to our first class, I drop my back pack to the floor and begin digging through it for my phone, it has to be somewhere in here.

I jolt up as hands are slammed down on my table. Sitting up, my heart instantly starts pounding as I see the glint of light from his lip ring.

"Ariana" Sam smirks. I can already tell this won't be good. I gulp loudly and can tell he heard it.

"How've you been?" he asks quietly, but with that devious smirk still plastered on his face.

"I'm fine." I reply with a straight face. I'm trying to stay cool. I need to stay calm.

He purses his lips and cocks his head, his eyes traveling from mine to my neck. The corner of his lip curving upward, "Tried to cover them up with makeup, huh?" he asks, obviously hinting at the hickies.

He leans in closer as I lean back, hoping not to make a scene in front of the whole class.

"You know, people are gonna find out, Ari. And when they find out, Chandler's gonna find out. And when he dumps your ass, you're gonna come crawling right back to me. I know you will." he whispers almost as if he were trying to seduce me right here in class.

"I don't know what you're talking about.." I say through gritted teeth.

"Oh you don't ?" he whispers, his fingers trail up my shoulder, gripping the bottoms of my hair, and yanking it back. I don't squeal and I wonder how nobody has noticed him basically harassing me. Where's the teacher?

Sam leans in closely and whispers, I feel his breath hot against my ear, "I'll make you remember."

And with that, he's gone. He slams the classroom door behind him, leaving every head in class turned towards me. Thank God I dont have this class with Chandler.

I avoid the stares of people around the room, especially Tasia's, as the teacher finally enters, "Sorry I'm late class, the meeting seems to have run a bit over the schedule."

I daze off, thinking about what just happened. Would everyone really find out? Will he really tell Chandler? What has gotten into him?

Its scary...I'm actually afraid of Sam. The kid who has comforted me since I got here. The kid who's feelings are so easily hurt, so fragile.

I pop back to reality as a vibrating noise shakes my table. I look down and notice my phones that was missing, is now sitting on the table. Right in front of me.

I turn to my table partner and give her an apologetic smile, hoping to not get either of us in trouble for having my cell phone out during class.

I quickly grab my phone, pulling it down into my lap and unlocking it. A message appears across the top of the screen

I read the name that appears across the top of the screen before clicking the message. My heart drops as I read it.

Sam:

You're welcome. Better be careful next time.

Under the message, is the attachment to the video of Chandler and I having sex.

—————————————
HEY GUYS I KNOW ITS BEEN A WHILE SINCE I UPDATED AND IM REALLY SORRY BUT I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER!!

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK :)