Chapter 7

Turns out there's a frozen yogurt shop right down the street and around the corner from the school, which was pretty cool.

After frozen yogurt, we walked back to school. It was only like one in the afternoon so we all decided that once we got back, we'd go to the lounge and watch a movie. I was really starting to like Sam and Tasia. They were pretty cool, and really nice.

Sam is extremely cute though, with that lip piercing, and brown fluffed hair and ugh.

Tasia..well..that's another story. She was nice, as long as you didn't get on her bad side, that's what I've learned so far. She's been through a lot too. She's pretty emotional and dramatic, but I think we'll be good friends.

Once we get back to the school, I notice that more kids have arrived. We walked through the entry way and hopped in the elevator. When we got to mine and Tasia's floor, there were kids lined up and down the hallway, along the walls, talking.

But as soon as we arrived, it got silent.

We walked awkwardly down the hall, as the kids whispered and pointed.

"What..what are they doing?" I whisper.

"I..have..no idea." Tasia replied.

Suddenly, the silence is broken as words ring through the hall.

"Hey! It's the new slut!" some boy shouts, who I don't even recognize. Everyone starts laughing.

"Are..are they talking about me?" I ask Tasia and Sam.

"Just ignore 'em, Ari." They both say and we're finally at our door, when a hand grabs my arm and pulls me away. I look up and see a guy with brown spiked hair and an eyebrow piercing. He puts his arm around my waist and pulls me to him.

"Hey wanna get with me and then take some pics?" he asks before I push myself away from him.

Everyone laughs again. Sam and Tasia looked shocked. They open the door and I walk in and they follow, letting it slam behind them.

"What the hell was that about?" Tasia asks, with her hand on her hip.

"Get with you and take pictures? You've barely been here for 4 hours. What's going on?" Sam asks.

"I..don't know." I say falling backwards on the bed and running my hands through my hair.

"I've never...in my life...been called a slut before. What the fuck." I say.

Suddenly, it hits me.

The pictures.

Trent and Shawn.

That night in the van with Chandler.

They sent the pictures. To. Everyone.

"I have a plan." I say.

"What is it?" Sam asks.

"Just keep the door open, a crack." I say.

Sam and Tasia give eachother a confused look but shrug their shoulders and nod.

"Be sure to shut and lock the door as soon as I get back in here. Okay?"

They nod their heads.

"Okay." I say.

I walk over to the door and peak through the peep hole and still see the same guy standing with all his guy friends. I take a deep breath and open the door.

"Ahh.. she returns." the boy says, smirking.

"Yeah and..I just want to do something." I say seductively.