Chapter 12

"Wake up." I say shaking Chandler's shoulders.

He sits up and groans, placing his hand on his head.

"Oh, God. What happened?" he groggily asks.

"You got drunk and came to my room." I say rolling on my side to face him.

"Wait..why are you here then?"

"Um..you asked me to stay with you last night."

"Stay as in.."

"Like sleep with you.." I say rolling my eyes.

Chandler smirks.

"Oh my God. Did we have s-"

"No! God no.." I say running my hand through my hair.

His smirk soon fades and he rolls onto his side and looks at me.

"God no?"

"..What.."

"God, no? Is that not suppose to be offensive or.."

"Oh! Oh my gosh I'm sorry, Chandler. I..I didn't mean for it to come out that way."

"Well it sure sounded like it." he says falling down onto his back.

I fall onto my back as well and sigh, before sitting up again and jumping out of bed.

"Nice ass." Chandler smirks.

Damn! I totally forgot that I was wearing spandex. Only spandex and a tank top. I spin around quickly to face him.

"Shut up." I glare at him.

I walk to the door and Chandler sits up again.

"Where are you going?" he asks.

"To find Tasia and Sam. God knows what happened to them last night." I say reaching for the door handle.

"Okay, I'll come with you just wait." Chandler says standing up out of bed. I can tell he's in pain because he begins pushing on his temples as he walks around looking for clothes to wear.

I hate to say it, but damn. He is...really attractive. Especially with no clothes on. I mean, yeah that sounds perverted, but. I don't know really. And that morning hair. Ugh.

I breathe in deeply trying to contain my thoughts, and walk over to him, placing my hands on both of his shoulders.

"No. You look terrible." I lied.

"You need to stay and get some rest." I say pushing him back onto the bed.

He groans and falls back onto the bed.

"I'll be back later today. I promise, and..we need to talk about something." I say trying to address the awkward situation that happened between me and him, when his friends walked in on us..doing stuff.

"Like what?"

"Just..I'll be back okay?" I say smiling softly.

"Okay...but..I just need to do something okay?" He says sitting up.

I nod, as he places a hand behind my neck, and slowly begins pulling my face to his.

We kiss for a couple seconds before the door knob starts twisting and turning.

I pull away and look at him scared.

"Shit." he says.

"What do we do? I can't leave here looking like this! I can't be seen leaving here at all actually!" I say pointing to my spandex and tanktop.