Chapter 9

"What do you mean..you got with him.." Sam asks squinting his eyes at me.

"You guys had s-"

"No! No...um..well.." I swallow.

"Spit it out!" he says, rushing me.

"Okay! Okay..um..I was walking down the hall and a door swung open and I was yanked inside, and it was Chandler. I tried to leave..I swear! But he threw me on the bed and it kinda took off from there.."

"So..he..raped you?" Sam stands up.

"No! He wouldn't do that!" I say standing up in front of him.

Sam sighs and sits back down putting his hands over his head. I sit down next to him and look out the window, seeing that it's gotten dark. I chuckle.

"So much drama, and it's only the first day. Wow." I sigh.

"No kidding." Sam says running his hands through his hair.

"Got a smoke?" I ask.

"Uh..yeah." Sam says and digs in his pants. Finally, he finds the pack and hands me one. I walk over to his night stand and grab the lighter, then walk over to the window and open it. I light the cigarette and take a big drag.

"You know..this is what Chandler was mad about. Me smoking." I laugh.

"Why would he care?" Sam asks coming over to stand by me.

I just shrug my shoulders.

We sit in silence as I inhale the smoke and continuously blow it into the cool night air.

Once I'm finished I drop what's left of the cigarette in Sam's ash tray, then walk towards the door.

"I should probably go now." I say.

"You sure? Um..You can stay as long as you want." Sam says rubbing the back of his neck.

Typical nervous boy.

"Um yeah...Tasia might be a little worried, seeing that I've been gone about...." I pull out my phone to check the time.

"2 hours." I laugh.

"Oh..yeah. Well..good luck with that!" Sam says, shoving his hands into his pockets.

He walks up to me so we're pretty much chest to chest.

He begins to lean down towards me.

I know what he's doing, or what he's trying to do. And I don't like it. I step back against the door and grab the handle.

"I'll text you." I say smiling.

His lips form into a line as he nods.

"Bye.." I say walking out the door.

"Bye."

----------------

I walked past Chandler's room on the way to the elevator and didn't hear anything, so he must've left or something.

When I get back to my room, I slide the door key and when I open the door, my nose is met by a stench of cigarette smoke and strong liquor.

I cough, walking into the smoke filled room.

"Tasia?" I say waving my hand in front of my face to get rid of the smoke.

Suddenly, an arm swings around me and the smell of liquor is stronger.

"Hey, girly." Tasia says in a slurred voice.

I throw her arm off me and grab her shoulders so she's facing me.