Chapter 31

*Warning: This chapter does contain graphic sexual content. Advised reading age: 14+. Read at your own risk*

Ariana

I decided to skip lunch today. Instead, I find myself walking through the crowded hallway of the boy's floor. It makes me feel a bit tense, considering I'm the only girl here. Its probably a stupid decision, really.

I'm catcalled as I walk by different people, but I ignore it.

Finally, I get to Sam's room.

"Let me in!" I yell, pounding on the door. The guys around me fall silent and now all their eyes really are on me. I exchange glares with a few of them before reaching up to pound on the door again, "Open the fucking door, Sam!"

"Damn"'s and "Oh shit"'s escape few of the boys mouths. I continue pounding on the door till it finally swings open and a hand grabs my wrist and yanks me inside the room.

The dark figure turns away from me and walks towards the bed. I can barely make out if its actually Sam or not because the shades are pulled, leaving the room dark except for a few candles around the room. What the hell is this?

"Sam." I say, walking towards the bed.

"Ariana." He says in a casual tone, reaching up to place his arms behind his head, as he lays back.

"What in the hell is wrong with you?" I ask, clenching my fists. I'm so angry, I didnt even notice the pain in the palm of my hands from my own nails digging into my skin.

"Me? Ariana-"

"Don't call me that." I say through gritted teeth.

Calm down. You didn't come here for a fucking fight.

Sam chuckles before sitting up, "Ariana" he says without prevail, "I think we both know why I did the things I did."

"Sam you seduced me. I didn't want any of that. You. . .you can't blame that-"

"Oh, but you could've left. You could've got up and walked away. But you didn't. You stayed with me, in my bed. We had sex. You can't go around that anymore. And you sure as hell won't be able to hide it from Chandler forever."

"Stop." I feel hot tears threatening to spill from my eyes. "Where'd you get the video?" I ask monotonously.

"You really haven't pieced this together? Jesus fuck, Ariana." he chuckles, dropping his head.

"What?" I ask, my voice cracking. He just shakes his head, "What?!" I finally shout.

He suddenly looks up at me, with dark eyes. Slowly he stands up and walks towards me. "Sam-"

"I wanted you. I've wanted you since I saw you the first day you got here. Remember that? You were crying. Because of Chandler. And I knew. . .I could be the good guy, rescue the damsel in distress. All that stupid shit. I tried so hard for you. . ." I realize my back is pressed against a wall, as he continues stepping closer, placing his hand on the wall beside my head.

"I tried so," he smacks his hand on the wall, "fucking," smack, "hard!", he closes his eyes tightly, "Sam. . ." I say quietly, reaching up to touch his face.

He pulls away from my touch, "No. You don't fucking get it do you?" he laughs, "I walked in on you two that night. Having sex." he says shaking his head.