Chapter 27

Chandler

"Damnit." I walk into my dark room, flipping the light switch on.

What are you doing, Chandler? Get your head out of your ass. You knew she was going to say no, so why are you pouting? Why are you pouting about something so stupid? And why did you try and pull that stupid shit at dinner? You've only had sex twice. Stop being so immature. You know she's not that kind of girl...yet.

I groan, falling onto my bed. I lay there, fiddling with my lip ring, until my phone rings. I pull it out of my pocket, looking at the face on my screen, who I recognize as my roommate, Tom.

"What's up?"

"Dude, you gotta come to the lanes tonight and fight! No ones taking the spot." I can barely hear Tom with all the background noise coming from wherever he is, which I assume is the lanes.

"What? Who's fighting?"

"Brian McAdams."

"Are you serious?"

Come on, Chandler. You've got to go. That's easy money.

"Serious. You've got to come, Chandler. You can bring your little toy if ya want, too."

"You call her that again I'll knock you're fucking teeth out when I get there. She's not my toy. We're dating and you know that. So shut the hell-"

"Yeah whatever man-" I roll my eyes at his arrogance, even though he can't see me, "You comin or what?"

" Tom, I haven't fought in months."

"That's fine! It's Brian's first fight anyways, you could easily win."

I let out a long sigh, what do I do? What if Ariana finds out? No. You have to do this, Chandler. This is easy money!

"Fine. What time do I need to be there?" I sigh.

"Eh, thirty minutes?"

"Thirty min-Jesus you couldn't have notified me any earlier?"

"Sorry, I gotta go. See you when you get here."

I hang up the phone, throwing it onto my bed. What am I getting myself into?

I unbutton my shirt, throwing it on top of the pile of dirty clothes by my dresser, should probably get that taken care of, and pull out a plain white t-shirt.

I throw on a pair of black skinny jeans and my white converse, grab my phone from the bed, and head towards the door.

I take a deep breath trying to calm myself down as I walk down the empty hallway, towards the elevator.

Ariana said she was tired. She's sleeping.

This'll be easy, Chandler. Who has to know?

-----------------

Ariana

"You scared the absolute shit out of me you know?" I say, shoving a spoonful of ice cream into my mouth.

"That's why I did it." Sam laughs.

Sam flips through the channels on the t.v, and I sit, slopping my ice cream around with my spoon. I can't take my mind off the text, the video, any of it.

Sam pauses the t.v.,"Why do you look so. . . I don't know, sad?"

I sigh, do I tell him what's wrong? I've always been able to trust him before, but this is big. He knows about the video, but not the threats. Who knows what he would do?

Sam scoots off his bed and walks over to the one I'm sitting on. I scoot over making room for him, and he sits next to me.

"You can tell me anything, Ariana. You know that." he says, setting his ice cream bowl on the nightstand and scooting closer to me.

"Yeah um. . . no I'm fine. There's nothing wrong. I promise." I look up at him giving him my best smile.

"You sure?"

"Positive." I lean up and kiss his cheek, which causes him to blush. So, I start a new topic.

"So how's everything with you and Melina?" I ask curiously.

"Its. . .it's good." he says, smiling down at his lap.

I'm not going to try and raid his personal life. He knows me and Chandler have had sex, but who doesnt, honestly? If you're dating Chandler, it's assumed. Assumptions aren't always correct, but this one was. People don't even know Sam and Melina are seeing eachother.

"That's good. So is it official, like are you guys dating yet?"

"Not exactly. . ." he says hesitantly.

"Well, why not?"

"I don't know, I guess I'm just waiting for the right time."

"Well that's interesting." I say and we both laugh. This is actually nice, having someone to share a laugh with every now and then.

"So how are things with. . .you and Chandler?" Sam says quietly, I know the fact that me and Chandler are together makes him uncomfortable, but I can tell he's trying to be considerate of my feelings.

"It's good, yeah it's good." I smile up at him.

He looks down, smiling and our eyes connect for a couple seconds before I feel his hand on my neck, bringing my face to his, connecting our lips.

I instantly push him away, "Sam!"

Did that really just happen? Did I just kiss Sam?

"I- I'm dating Chandler! Oh my God!" I say jumping off the bed and standing up, with my back to him. I run my hands through my hair, contemplating what just happened.

"Ari-" Sam starts but I instantly cut him off.

"Sam, that- oh my God. That can never happen again." I say, staring directly at him.

"I'm- I'm sorry Ariana, I just had to. I-"

"What about Melina? How would she feel?"

Sam tilts his head downward and a single tear falls down his face and onto his hands.

"Sam, I'm sorry." I say crawling onto the bed, next to him.

"I just-" I stop, not knowing what to say.

You shouldn't have made that big of a deal, Ari. Bitch move. Bitch move.

I wrap my arms around him, "I'm sorry, Sam. I really am. It's just. . ." I pause again, letting my head fall on his shoulder. My hands find his and our fingers intertwine, and I feel something.

Pity.

"Sam, if Chandler found out-"

"He doesn't have to know." Sam whispers.

I feel my shoulders lighten, as Sam's tear soaked eyes meet mine once more.

I don't know what it was, the heat of the moment maybe, but in that moment, I just couldn't resist as Sam placed his hand behind my neck and brought my lips to his one more time.

-----------------

HELLO OMG I WAS LIKE SHAKING WHILE WRITING THAT CHAPTer OMG

HOWD YOU GUYS LIKE IT??

PLEASE DONT KILL ME FOR THIS

ILY GUYS :-)))))

Don't forget to comment and vote!